Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam21

She has no shame followers up by 1000 again over night! It’s so obvious they’re bought every second one is a Fake account!

Cagayu

VIP Member
I’m actually really pleased she’s mentioned VE Day so shocked at all these big accounts not mentioning it 😡
Sadly, for a lot of the others are too vapid or self absorbed to even think about such momentous events

Anon89

Chatty Member
And how many outfit changes pre 9am along will full face of slap ( shiny eyeshadow and spider lashes )
Dress with tag still attached,
Puff sleeved sweatshirt ( that LOADS of people are asking about ) and chavdidas t-shirt . . No wonder she has SO much bloody ironing!
Pre-recorded content 🤣

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Her moaning about her kids saying they’ll have to wait for a McDonald’s, then taking them for one anyway and then making a point of saying she was not having one. I reckon she’s secretly scoffed a share box of nuggs. Don’t be shy, Lynsey 😂 P.S. how many times do you need to change your clothes a day?
And why does she feel the need to tell is where her frumpy clothes are from.

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
So she'll spend ridiculous amounts on her frumpy clothes but is getting Jake's socks and pants from Primark where they'll last all of two seconds. They can't exactly be hard up, M& Lynsey!!

Even the dog looks embarrassed to be with her

View attachment 136889
That bellend of a nose 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha , yes Hayley's Help has been doing this for years, I actually love her tho, as she actually cleans! and gives good advice, I think Lynsey seems to want to be her as I always notice cleaning hacks and products Hayley uses or buys, Lynsey a few days/weeks later will either steel as her own or replicate lol. Hayley was the main cleaner in obsessive-compulsive cleaners so maybe Lynsey should do a new show OBSESSED WITH A COMPULSIVE CLEANER....Hayley.

Check out Hayley's Help YouTube channel, I bet you everything she has done, lynsey has stolen as her own after, maybe I should let Hayley know.

Is Hayley the one that used to love the smell of bleach lol?

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
They’ve been going up gradually 1000 at a time
For a good while steadily so no one will notice.
If u look through her followers about every 2-5 followers is just a blank account. She’s obsessed with the number of followers she has it’s clear to see she’s now buying them. Last week it was 186k then this week it’s went to 187k now 188k how does she get that many on a week
Do you know if we Can you report this to Instagram?

Antiinstagramfamous

She said on one of her stories this afternoon that her daughters are at the lake sunbathing. The lake they were at was no way near her house. Plus her daughter posted on her Instagram stories, where they were with two other friends, clearly not social distancing! 😠
I just assumed she meant the lake right out the front of her house, sneaky bitch! Just checked the daughters Instagram and saw where they were - I saw police parked up moving a load of teenagers from there yesterday 🙄🙄 (obviously might not have been anyone to do with her girls mind you).

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
the way she’s put she’s at Tesco “only 2nd time since lockdown” to insinuate she’s only been to the shops twice this whole entire time 😂😂
Totally...the book looks the same whatever day she posts it...I imagine she would stand there wanting to be recognised even pointing at the book then herself.