Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the fact that aldi sell them 60% cheaper just not in pink. Honestly I don't give a duck what colour my basket is once it holds clean clothes til I bother folding them 😂
Ok she has influenced me, I have to admit that after watching the stories of the folding washing basket, I thought that actually looks handy. So am planning on picking up the Aldi version on my next shop.

Reactions: 6
Its because shes a bleep . .
I suggest a crash helmet . .
Barbie pink of course. . To block out the bell end bugle 🤣

This photo, of her sat looking with adoration at her washing basket makes me wanna vom, looking admiringly at a new born puppy, a baby, those shoes youve had your eye on for ages, maybe?
But a washing basket?
Get off my bleeping screen you ABSOLUTE fruit loop. .
Her smile is so fake, looks like she’s planning its bleeping murder, not that she actually loves it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said it’s not fair that amazon are charging too much for a pink duster like hers yet she’s charging way over the odds for a laundry basket like Addis? Hypocrite there Lindsey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her behaviour towards her children is really quite nasty, those poor girls clearly don’t want to be on camera and I know nothing about computer games but that game where he is building a house looks quite harmless...not stupid.
My girls (and boys) would go ballistic if I went in their rooms filming them let alone putting it on social media.

My girls (and boys) would go ballistic if I went in their rooms filming them let alone putting it on social media.
As well they should, it shows that your children (and you) understand privacy. It baffles me that anyone wants to project so much of their family and especially children online especially when the children are visibly saying no.
Imagine being a teacher and trying to teach Internet safety to those children when their mum is rough riding over their opinions, it really is very Very sad.

Reactions: 10
She has just shown how she has organised inside one of her daughters underwear drawers. When I was 16/17 I was embarrassed at my mum hanging my underwear on the washing line cos people could see it never mind put it on social media.
She seems to have a lack of respect for her family’s privacy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She has just shown how she has organised inside one of her daughters underwear drawers. When I was 16/17 I was embarrassed at my mum hanging my underwear on the washing line cos people could see it never mind put it on social media.
She seems to have a lack of respect for her family’s privacy
This goes too far. There organising and then there is control, manipulation and exploitation. If children are saying no then no means no. I would be mortified if my organised my underwear at 16/17- even more so if in my bedroom at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She does seem to be very overbearing. I do feel for her kids having their mother film so much of their day

Reactions: 3
Lego hair referring to the twins as her '2 annoying daughters ' you really are a nasty piece of work cock nose 🍆

• Wow
Lego hair referring to the twins as her '2 annoying daughters ' you really are a nasty piece of work cock nose 🍆
She really is a vile piece of work!
Those poor kids, imagine your mother talking to you like that and then posting it on her Instagram for all her followers to see.
If she talks like that in front of people I can only imagine what she says when the doors are closed!

Reactions: 5
She must really dislike her self deep down, to keep putting those girls down, and her hubby and poor Jake. I worry for their self worth once they grow up. It’s obvious she does it to make her self feel the bigger person, even tho it’s making her look like a witch. Shame on you cock nose shame on you !!!!!

Reactions: 6
Wow her children get no privacy at all

I wouldn't even film my own underwear drawer and post online. Some things are private

Wow her children get no privacy at all

I wouldn't even film my own underwear drawer and post online. Some things are private
She should be challenged on this; it’s a total invasion of privacy to even mention her teenage daughters’ underwear drawer let alone film it being reorganised. There are so so many weirdos out there that would get sick kicks off even the thought of it. Plus knowing what she went through with the twins’ dad, you would think she would protect their privacy and identity above anything else but sadly Lynsey is entranced by the dollar signs.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She should be challenged on this; it’s a total invasion of privacy to even mention her teenage daughters’ underwear drawer let alone film it being reorganised. There are so so many weirdos out there that would get sick kicks off even the thought of it. Plus knowing what she went through with the twins’ dad, you would think she would protect their privacy and identity above anything else but sadly Lynsey is entranced by the dollar signs.
I totally agree. I might be strange, but I dont post every thing I do online....nor do I do stories but if I wanted to share...a simple pic of the chest of drawers and a caption saying organised these could have been enough

Nobody needs to know the far end of a fart

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.