Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Only Lyndz and her fam could make Rome look like the most dull and joyless holiday ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Howling at the gym pics she clearly hasnt been today she’s posted pics of her wearing two different outfits what a lying cock nose

• Haha
  • Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Can you imagine being stuck behind her on that dual carriageway on the way back? She said she overtook another vehicle only once. How is that possible unless you keep slowing right down all the time and disrupt the flow of traffic? She’s a liability. Drivers like that who are really nervous and indecisive can be just as dangerous as those who speed.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m howling at the extremely lacklustre applause she got as she jogged onto the stage. Then she launched into how wacky and kerazy she is 🤢 She’s so bloody cringe, I just can’t watch 🙈 She’s like a female David Brent…

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
IMG_0591.jpeg

It takes a certain type of narcissist to repel birds from your garden. Imagine being so cold hearted. Her neighbours are doing the right thing and feeding birds to help them survive and Lyndsey is having a strop about it because it impacts on her precious life. This woman is absolutely unbelievable. What a vacuous bitch. We need nature now more than ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I have given up watching TM with all the pedalo phil stuff and turned over to bbc and there was a lady called Nancy birtwhistle giving cleaning hacks and she was brilliant a total breath if fresh air, knows her stuff...she doesn't looked like barbies gran with fikk pink nails dressed head to toe in ghastly dresses so aye

Right, if I got pissed up on bargain bucket white wine every day and restricted my food intake to skinny whips and soup I'd be a basket case too!

• Haha