Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even bother going to the gym I’ve never seen her work up a sweat and her lego hair doesn’t even move the fringe is welded in place. The weights she is lifting and I use that word loosely are so paltry . Stick to dog wowking in your fick levver leggings and your pink twit hat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bad back?? What bad back lyns?? 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The way she was lifting that weight this morning, bending over forwards not bending her legs, looked like a recipe for back trouble to me.
You'd like to think her personaltrainer/perverted friend James would be there to advise on things like this?
He's probably too busy pleasuring himself somewhere in the gym to even notice important things like posture . .
Pair of idiots 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is the Tesla steering wheel the new first class head rest in the Lynz lexicon of considerably richer than yaow transport status symbols :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is the Tesla steering wheel the new first class head rest in the Lynz lexicon of considerably richer than yaow transport status symbols :rolleyes:
I know. It comes under the category of things that are completely unnecessary to post about, but enables her to get a mention in of what she considers to be a luxury brand. I’m surprised she didn’t also refer to her car as being a Range Rover…

Reactions: 9
Can’t be on good terms with the garage, we always get a courtesy vehicle and the last time they wasn’t one available the managing director gave us his for a few days … it worked because two months later we upgraded to that model and spec 😂

Reactions: 6
Can’t be on good terms with the garage, we always get a courtesy vehicle and the last time they wasn’t one available the managing director gave us his for a few days … it worked because two months later we upgraded to that model and spec 😂
Exactly where’s the curtesy car? When my bmw went in I got the brand spanking new showroom model to borrow and mine was away a week! She’s talking bullshit as she’s prob using a cheaper garage and they’ve offered her a battered Toyota Yaris and that wouldn’t fit with the mrs bucket persona 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ironing tutorial for a double bed set?
Does she think we're all imbeciles or something? . .
Its hardly rocket science is it?

But thanks Lynsey 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ironing tutorial for a double bed set?
Does she think we're all imbeciles or something? . .
Its hardly rocket science is it?

But thanks Lynsey 🙄
And the fact that she ironed the top then missed a whole bit as she shoved too much over the edge!! She hasn’t a clue about anything she’s so slovenly and I think ppl are starting to notice. They don’t want an old narky granny telling them how to do the simple tasks there’s too many so called experts biting at her heels she’ll be long gone soon 🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
Never mind how to iron bedding, she needs to learn how to make a bed, did anyone notice the state of how she had the bed made after changing the sheets? The whole needed redoing and straightened, it was so messy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.