Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the penny finally dropped during the ‘reset’ that she needs to focus on the cleaning as nobody fick enough for her to sell to cares about the makeup and clothes stuff and swipes past.

Gotta say, tattlers have been advising our Lynz on here for months to do that!

Pity her cleaning content is so mediocre tho, we don’t really need an expert to tell us that bird poo is ‘toxic’ and comes off with a damp bit of kitchen paper 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she having her Saturday coffee and cake so early?? I haven’t even had my breakfast 😅

Reactions: 6
Who would continue to drink from a glass just because its pink?
I like to drink (especially wine) from a good quality glass . . She has zero class or style.
I had these glasses at uni, my first ever set and thought they were great. However since I grew the duck up I would rather have a melamine picnic wineglass than enjoy my Friday night Shiraz out of one of those. Queen of tack strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really get up at 5.30 every morning? I just wonder why as she has no real job to be on time for? What’s with the going to Marks every Saturday morning, dog on the bridge on Sundays. I don’t get how anyone can be so mundane 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez they are such a borrrrrrrrrrring and dull couple 💤💤💤💤 same routine EVERY Saturday 🥴
I don’T know how he puts up with her. He’s either as boring and 2D as he appears on here or he’s living a dazzling second life somewhere where he’s not up at 6 on Sundays stripping beds or lifting dogs over railway bridges. Does anyone know how old he is? I’ve got a horrible feeling he’s younger than her?

I don’T know how he puts up with her. He’s either as boring and 2D as he appears on here or he’s living a dazzling second life somewhere where he’s not up at 6 on Sundays stripping beds or lifting dogs over railway bridges. Does anyone know how old he is? I’ve got a horrible feeling he’s younger than her?
I like to imagine that he’s one of those men who leads a double life. He’s a rep and travels a lot for work, so he could easily do it. Has a second family holed up somewhere in another part of the country 😂 Surely he’s not as dull as he appears to be on her instagram?!

• Haha
Anyone who comes across as dull and boring as Rib IS dull and boring . . Nobody could put on that kind of dull!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. Inspiring words there cocknose.
Natural? In what paradigm does that help those who are feeling sad today. She has no concept of any sadness, tragedy or suffering. She has demonstrated this over and over again. She should stay away from trying to be empathetic and sympathetic. No emotional intelligence whatsoever 😡

• Haha
Anyone else seen her pathetic personal trainer wishing all the MILFS a happy mothers day?
Such a knob 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Found some beauty’s …. Her modelling career has blossomed over the years. She should rename herself “queen of the camera”
---
Found some beauty’s …. Her modelling career has blossomed over the years. She should rename herself “queen of the camera”
The shoe ones are my fave!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

The shoe ones are my fave!
The 2nd 1 is a corker . . She looks like a budget/young Su Pollard!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like some bitchy mad granny in every single one . That bikini one … was she giving rib the green light , must have been clean sheet Sunday the next day 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.