Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
She has real problems with some of the most basic rules in grammar doesn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Opinionated

VIP Member
When posting about that cookbook she said of the author ‘she’s wroten a book’!!!! WROTEN wtf is she educated at all or is she just FICK 😂😂😂

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Fun fitness and freedom?? She’s no fun just rigid. She doesn’t break a sweat to get fit and freedom? She’s so stuck in her routine she can’t possibly relax and do anything out of the norm. So the milf reference either way DOES NOT describe cock nose in any way shape or form 😂😂

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
She don’t clean, she Carnt cook, she don’t no much about fashion……….why is this person apparently famous ? I really don’t understand it, I could understand is she cleaned and not just surface clean. Proves she don’t the state of her own home. The cooking 😳😳😳 my 15 yeah old granddaughter can cook better meals. And well we won’t go into the fashion. She has basically lied many years ago on a program that she has OCD, winged the few programs and now she thinks she is this amazing famous women, when really all she is good at is the begging for freebies and putting people down including her own flesh and blood.

ssi44n

Not a bad life in a roomy home, ok deco is something else very plain, a fridge that must cost around 10k. A static caravan somewhere, an allotment, at least 3 holidays abroad plus mini weekends away plus theatre boxes to oneself, hotel stays lots of fizz, a personal trainer and not your average cars, travel 1st class around the Uk on trains. I do find the dinners somewhat basic and plain and looking at second properties I can see you feel down 🤔

MotherInferior43

Moaning that a school trip who have already been a day delayed gets on her flight instead of her. Who does she think she is?!! Would be different story if it had been Jakey Wakey’s school trip delayed, wouldn’t it. They’re all grown up, surely they can hang around a few hours in an airport without moaning.
I get the impression that 1) she thinks she’s more important / famous than she actually is and 2) she just likes to whinge and moan 🤦🏼‍♀️

MotherInferior43

Her and Dazzlins stories were so bloody cringe, my mate and I were better aged 8 pretending we presented Why Don’t You to our parents for fun!
---
Anxiety. . My arse.
Its called Beer Fear . .
So many people jump on the ‘Anxiety’ bandwagon it belittles the people who actually do suffer with bad anxiety and can’t leave the house, she can she’s just a stuck up bint

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Got to love how she always puts "shoes clean" when she is posing in her bedroom in them, does she really think we all believe she scrubs the soles of her shoes everytime - yeah right🤥

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She has the skin already 🙄, we all know there was no friends having a trip to Rome, content is dire atm and her account needs engagement so comes up with this rubbish.
Her “manager” Mollie probably knocked it up on her lunch break…

• Haha