Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way have the pair of them done this from the goodness of their own hearts?! Dazlincleaning would sell her own grandma

Reactions: 5
No way have the pair of them done this from the goodness of their own hearts?! Dazlincleaning would sell her own grandma
Is she just as bad? I’ve never seen her before! Maybe Lynz will upload her video later but no tags from her yet!

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine being stuck behind her on that dual carriageway on the way back? She said she overtook another vehicle only once. How is that possible unless you keep slowing right down all the time and disrupt the flow of traffic? She’s a liability. Drivers like that who are really nervous and indecisive can be just as dangerous as those who speed.

Reactions: 14
What a pair of absolute idiots I’m mortified just watching them …they are sooooo wacky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine being stuck behind her on that dual carriageway on the way back? She said she overtook another vehicle only once. How is that possible unless you keep slowing right down all the time and disrupt the flow of traffic? She’s a liability. Drivers like that who are really nervous and indecisive can be just as dangerous as those who speed.
I do feel for people who are nervous drivers as it must be very hard BUT they have a responsibility to either work on their confidence or keep off the roads as, like you say, she’s a liability.

I’d hate to be stuck behind one-lane-Lynsey on the motorway. So frustrating.

Reactions: 4
So she has had those bags in her car since Sunday🤔 but it was Monday she decluttered, was it not?
Also been having a wee read on tattle, mentioned today cleaning without gloves 🙄

So she goes on about cleaning glass in an s shape….then cleans the shower glass anyhow 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do ppl even follow her for advice she’s bleeping useless. I follow her for the laughs 😂

Reactions: 9
If shes going to do these cleaning "gifts" why does she have to tell us all?
Its the same as the charity shop donations. . Just do it eh?

Reactions: 11
Her and Dazzlins stories were so bloody cringe, my mate and I were better aged 8 pretending we presented Why Don’t You to our parents for fun!
---
Anxiety. . My arse.
Its called Beer Fear . .
So many people jump on the ‘Anxiety’ bandwagon it belittles the people who actually do suffer with bad anxiety and can’t leave the house, she can she’s just a stuck up bint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her and Dazzlins stories were so bloody cringe, my mate and I were better aged 8 pretending we presented Why Don’t You to our parents for fun!
---

So many people jump on the ‘Anxiety’ bandwagon it belittles the people who actually do suffer with bad anxiety and can’t leave the house, she can she’s just a stuck up bint
Yea I hate the word used for the wrong reasons. She’s just scared she’ll get pulled over for being over the limit on cheap wine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

Glad you also think she is stuck up, thinks she’s better than everyone else

She definitely is one of the "Don't you know who I am brigade" and looks down on people. Her true colours were well and truly on show when she posted that video about viewing a house and called the man a dirty b@#£@#£ and a freak.

Someone with supposed ocd wouid have silicone around the bottom of that toilet not a great big gap. Another half job that the builders have done. Prob couldn’t wait to get out of the place with lyns prowling thinking they all fancied her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.