Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll be going to Italy’s equivalent to pizza express and Bella Italia 😂
Rib's already been ordered to find out where the Rome branch of Zizzi's is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Remember when this hag went to NYC and didn't tip anyone at the hotel because "I fink tips have to be earned". Wot a rotter!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know she is doing that stupid "oh silly me got chocolate on a white t-shirt" post so she can advertise ace but what happened to her lovely pink apron she was so fond of wearing in her early days? but I guess it covers too much and she wouldn't be able to get a chance to show her Gucci belt 🙄.

Reactions: 7
Oh jeez she is going to stick out like a sore thumb in her trainer socks and pink tent dress monstrosities! Roman women are so stylish - they will honestly think she’s in fancy dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she’s not going to play that stupid “Italian” music over every video. Also, a lemon tree in Italy. Groundbreaking. F*** me what a bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.