Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she’s cleaning the girls make up sponges? How old are they? Why can’t they do them themselves?

Reactions: 7
Well, it seems like there as been a falling out between her and Dazlin?! She no longer than follows her. It even supports the great tip that dazzlin did regarding plumping up didn't in your carpets even when the holy grail of the intsa huns worship (swan)
The thing with lynz is that she pretends to be friends with her peers, but it's all an act! So her followers will say how lovely she is! In reality she thinks she is at the top of the pile but she isn't

For all her preaching about being positive and judgemental, she is the worse of any woman I know

Reactions: 6
Well, it seems like there as been a falling out between her and Dazlin?! She no longer than follows her. It even supports the great tip that dazzlin did regarding plumping up didn't in your carpets even when the holy grail of the intsa huns worship (swan)
The thing with lynz is that she pretends to be friends with her peers, but it's all an act! So her followers will say how lovely she is! In reality she thinks she is at the top of the pile but she isn't

For all her preaching about being positive and judgemental, she is the worse of any woman I know
She’s prob got the hump because someone famous (can’t for the life of me remember who) recommended following dazzlin for some reason and I can remember thinking lynz ain’t gunna like that 😂😂
And you’re spot on. She’s an awful judgy catty woman that when she’s at these events you can clearly tell no one likes her! She thinks she’s so much better than everyone when in reality she’s frumpy, looks/acts way older than she is, she’s a bully, shames her kids, she’s still stuck in the 80’s and so sloppy with her social media she ought to be ashamed to call herself the queen of clean!! Someone needs to take over her title

Reactions: 9
I can imagine Lynsey getting jealous very easily of someone else’s success, even when it’s in some very minor or trivial area. Especially a person who she perceives is inferior to herself. She obviously has tickets on herself and thinks she’s top of the pops, so if Babs did receive some type of recognition, I can fully see the Pepto Princess losing her tit.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she’s having a tantrum 😂 Poor Rib…

• Haha
You can tell she’s not a people person. Her face is normally bulldog chewing a wasp even for her family so god help anyone who dares to go against her. The friendly, helpful Lynsey is all an act. Bet she can be a right witch after a few Freixenets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exhibit 1, from her new reel on cleaning her bog brush… she’s so prickly if anyone disagrees with her approach to the way she does things 😂 No doubt that person is blocked now.
Better than cleaning it on the floor because you can clean a sink???? You can clean a floor you mental bint!! It’s like when one of the kids trod in dog tit and she’s cleaning it in the sink!! 🤢🤢 do it outside it takes two mins!! She’s not got ocd at all cleaning poo in sinks 🤮 I want her to clean a big brush in a sink on this morning she’d be trolled so much she’d never work again 😂😂

Better than cleaning it on the floor because you can clean a sink???? You can clean a floor you mental bint!! It’s like when one of the kids trod in dog tit and she’s cleaning it in the sink!! 🤢🤢 do it outside it takes two mins!! She’s not got ocd at all cleaning poo in sinks 🤮 I want her to clean a big brush in a sink on this morning she’d be trolled so much she’d never work again 😂😂
I wouldn't want to wash my face in a sink that someone had cleaned a toilet brush in!

This is hilarious. Anyone who calls her out on the most obvious facts are met with the usual snarky response! An account I follow leaves her loo brush in the loo soaking in bleach for an hour then she flushes the loo whilst holding the brush in the water whilst it rinses away. Genius us but not rocket science

Why has she only got 4 eyelashes ? Surely the amazing mascara she buys, and pimps out constantly. doesn’t clump them together noooo tell
Me it’s not soooo………….. still think she ain’t all there. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she only got 4 eyelashes ? Surely the amazing mascara she buys, and pimps out constantly. doesn’t clump them together noooo tell
Me it’s not soooo………….. still think she ain’t all there. 🤔
She isn’t all there as she’s always three sheets to the wind on cheap Prosecco 😂

• Haha
Have Gogglebox on in the background on E4 and it's an older episode and lo and behold she is on showing her bar-be-que and garden cleaning tips and she is being slated big time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got the ill fitting Nora Batty plevver leggin’s on again. She wears them all the time. Does she realise they’re not meant to be wrinkled like that?

Press invite 🙄 Where and when did she train to be a journalist? Just be honest and state it’s an advert ffs you disingenuous fake 😡

Attachments

Eeee haven’t been on this thread for years but currently having a good laugh watching the queen of clean on this morning shouting about clean sheet Sunday or whatever tit she bangs on about!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.