Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the gym pics she clearly hasnt been today she’s posted pics of her wearing two different outfits what a lying cock nose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Haven't had a wee audible plug last few days whilst out walking?
Love the happy earth day post when she is one of the most wasteful people ever and wasn't she plugging Teepol as a favourite cleaner a few days ago.
Why is she tagging M&S at the mirror whilst wearing and tagging scamp and dude? Who even stands in the middle of M&S and takes a photo🙄

Reactions: 8
That husband of hers needs to tell her to duck off or bin her for good, who does she think she is being waited on and then moaning she doesn’t like the cake he picked. I definitely get a feel of grandiosity about her, stupid cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one ungrateful haggard old bag trying desperately to be relevant

Reactions: 7
Few measly crumbs of feta what a tight arse she is . Would be a different matter if that feta was #gifted #happy post though wouldn’t it cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A cleaning account I follow had an invite to a Charles bently garden furniture party it looked rather posh so where was Lynsey’s invite? Did it get lost in the post?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hence the pink gingham table cloth she wore on Sunday! My first task at home domestic lesson in secondary school was to make an apron. That year it was pink gingham. I left school after my Alevels in 1983 🤷‍♀️
Snap… obviously we’re the same age. My was blue gingham apron made in textile class . My mum was an amazing dressmaker and taught me how to make a dress for my dressmaking badge at brownies when I was 8. Mum told Mrs Richardson she was setting my sewing skills back years .

Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha, I've just seen someone post that they were at the M & S launch of their Summer food range . .
Considering Lynseys continually tagsbegs at M & S I'm wondering why she wasn't invited 🤔. .
And then I remember the miniature portions of slop she serves and the grey roast dinners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.