Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beaniebobble

Ffs if this is what puts her in a bad mood she really needs to give her head a wobble and change her life priorities.

Just yesterday she was flogging gummy vitamins saying how they’ve helped her mood. Clearly all lies. All it takes is her Instagram stats to take a dip and she’s in the doldrums moaning about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ No amount of menopause vitamins will sort that out.
Nothing to do with her sloppy ways, prerecorded and recycled clips, undeclared ads, dreadful recipes and meals and condescending tone....🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course it's the algorithm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
So she instructs everybody to clean glass and mirrors using the S method . . Then proceeds to clean in a swirling motion.
She's so shit at everything.
And PLEASE, ditch the TRAINNER socks 🤢
---
Ahhhh, now the mirror cleaning makes sense . .
It was so she could send herself a question about which "clothes" she uses

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clare

VIP Member
  • Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
They are a very unfortunate looking family, her children all look malnourished and no one is getting a modelling contract !

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tamij

VIP Member
Wearing her “cool Stravardos” wide leg jeans.
They’re not cool and they’re by Stradivarius you complete hatstand.

• Haha

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
The amount of clothing in that house is off the scale obscene. Who throws out (gives away 🙄) that much stuff every few weeks?!
Am I the only person who wears pretty much the same clothes all year plus or minus a layer depending on the temp? I don’t know anyone apart from mainly instawankers with their gifted tatt who swap out their wardrobes twice a year? Maybe I’m just a povvo 🤣

• Haha
Ha ha ha just saw that M&S have sent the same stuff to cleaning with Mario so they really don’t care who they are sending it to do they , nae debates 😂😂 so you haven’t won a big ad with M&S every twat is getting it

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Her doing that curler thing reminded me of when you’re a kid and you’re cleaning your room but stop and play with the stuff you found 😂🤣

• Haha

lisajane079

Tune in to TM . .
She's recommending people give up ironing . . Whats the betting this daft old begging grifter will STILL be ironing with a "cheesy movie" during her regimented Sunday??
---

What a total cringe fest her part on TM is . . She says absolutely nothing about any of the products.
1 of them was spitting and leaking water everywhere.
Shame on TM for using such a fucktard
And on TM she's described that first steamer as Futuristic & Retro 🤔 well its either one or the other you fick bint 🤣🤣.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Ffs if this is what puts her in a bad mood she really needs to give her head a wobble and change her life priorities.

Just yesterday she was flogging gummy vitamins saying how they’ve helped her mood. Clearly all lies. All it takes is her Instagram stats to take a dip and she’s in the doldrums moaning about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ No amount of menopause vitamins will sort that out.
It’s not the algorithm Lyndzz it’s cos your content is SHITE and you’re a self-obsessed throbber

• Haha

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Shes made a pizza puff pie and stuffed it with various fillings . . Including ORIGAMI 🤣
---
puff pastry pizza 🤮
I think she feels because its got cheese and tomato in it it MUST be a pizza??

Looks like something your toddler would bring home from nursery when they have a "cookery" session if I'm honest wiff you. .
Are you wiff me? 🤣

• Haha