Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I’d be mortified if I had any relevance to a pedophile- and I would be getting rid of anything that remotely connects me to them- including my name. I certainly wouldn’t be naming my child after my ex husband- some weird set up.

Reactions: 11

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Why does she have to show the kid at the gym? How to embarrass the boy in one easy step. I bet his mates are having a field day laughing at him.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Maybe if the stupid woman didn’t share her and her family’s every single move on Insta, she wouldn’t get comments asking! Alarm bells would be ringing to me that I was over sharing if I was getting messages about my husband’s shirts. But the money is more important to our Lynzzzz. Who needs privacy!

Next time this grifting old boot gives us a home organisation tip, just be sure to remember the absolute STATE of that splinter cupboard, with everything shoved in and piled up any old how!

Exactly how FICK does she think her followers are?!

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Jeez, look at the state of this.

She really does look down her nose at you.

lyns.png

• Haha

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Shes been a mute for 48 hours now . .
Im fewmin.
How are we supposed to know what day of the week it is without the #hashtag follow alongs?
Someone may be desperate to know where her fin belts are from or where to buy gallons of white vinegar!! Selfish cow 🤣

I dont for 1 minute think shes quiet because shes having quality family time. .
I personally think theyre having a shitty time and she can no longer put on a fake smile ( shitty cheap botox is to blame for that bit too!)
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Hasn’t it occurred to her that she could go for a walk by herself, and leave the poor dog at home? If she’s that desperate to get in her precious 10k steps. Selfish witch.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Do we reckon it’s after the cheap plonk gets opened that the shouting matches start? 😂 We need more intel from the neighbours… I bet she’s a rotten drunk. Gets nasty.

• Haha

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
That sofa looked rotten and the whole thing looked depressing. She couldn’t resist a quick Tesla flash either could she the snobby braggy grabby cock nose that she is .
Yep and neither of them are theirs, the grotty caravan belongs to her parents and guaranteed the Tesla is a company car. I'll stick with my 56 plate that's paid for and mine 🤣

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Jake should have shoved her in for shaming him about his smelly sheets. Yet again embarrassing him to whoever watches her!
He is a teenage boy. Teenagers have hormones rushing around their bodies and are going through loads of changes. It's not surprising they smell more and the weather has been atrocious this week.

She is a proper dick to keep posting about her son when he has already changed schools for bullying.

I thought the kids all acted awfully the other year with they staying for about 5 minutes in the AirBnB but they were younger and being encouraged by their drama queen mother.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Anyone else get the feeling that halfway through her story moaning about the doorbell ringing constantly, she realized we would know it’s all parcels and freebies for her? Her eyes started darting and she said quickly said it could be a parcel for a neighbour or a random person. Sure Lynsey 🤥

View attachment 1436093
And quickly added, I dont mind taking parcels in for a neighbour!
Back paddling for her life 🤣

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s a fraud. Yea she went through a bit of a harrowing time and it made her feel unclean but no way had she got ocd her house is dirtier than mine and I don’t clean that much. She’s just jumped on the band wagon thinking everyone loves her yet she’s just an old fuddy duddy that everyone laughs at
Exactly this. My mother, who’s almost 80, was laughing at her yesterday. I showed her some of Lynsey’s antics on Instagram and what we say about her on here. She said, “Oh she’s that stupid woman from This Morning”! So it’s not only us that can’t stand her 😂

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
It must be her and Rib. He looks a combination of miserable and murderous when he’s walking around with various beverages and cakes on trays these days.

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
It’s not filtered hun it’s just natural light…that’s all our Lyns ever uses

Jesus the state of those wonky, lumpy lips. It’s like the bottom one is paralysed the way it flaps about when she speaks
Screaming when she said she only uses natural light and no filter what a lying cock nose she thinks we’re all fick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha