Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
I love the fact her reels for bedsheet Sunday show she only has 1 bed set and wears the same clothes and dressing gown 😂 clear recycling of clips!

Who the fuck strips the bed at 7:30am on a Sunday?! Why are you not in it with a cuppa watching the news or eating breakfast?!
Because thats what us normal people doooo!!
Her life is as rigid as fuck . .
She'll be crucifying a roast soon, devils dog bridge walk, ironing and a granny hallmark film to watch and selfcare Sunday. . Its riveting stuff you know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mum3boys

VIP Member
You vile trolls need to cut Lyns some slack, she’s upset about a few fings at the moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Is this her attempt at looking sultry??? 😂😂😂
Edited to add her story on ‘I’ve not had my lips done’ bullshit when she comes near the camera you can see smokers lines on her top lip!! Plus the reason her face looks different is she’s had filler on her marionette lines aswell as her jaw and cheeks so makes her face look weird. No amount of skin and me will help it you daft bint. Someone with that much work on their face shouldn’t be allowed to flog skin care
I don’t mind this pic, it covers most of her face 👍🏻
Also, am I the only person who has the same cushions, throws, candles etc all year round? Who has time or space to fuck around with changing & storing them all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Happy to be the weirdo on this 🤣

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Sorry, did I see that correctly?

A packet of pegs and a free tesco mag "a treat" from Rib??

Id be kicking him into touch if thats classed as a treat ffs 👀

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She takes loads of coat hangers on holiday wiv her… yeah right, liar liar pants on fire 🤥 Anyfing for anovver swipe up.

Pissing my sides at how many people still come on here and think she’s in her 50s 😂😂😂 Doesn’t matter what she does now, her skin is wrecked. Can’t wait to see her in 5-10 years time 😂

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Those poor boys. They look mortified! Jake has already had to move schools due to bullying- she has not learned her lesson at all has she! There is no privacy in her house. If I were those boys I’d refuse to go round there for fear of ending up on social media. Considering her past history with the ex- her safeguarding of children is awful. Thank god she doesn’t work with people, I’d dread to think what would happen. Stick to inanimate objects, she can’t damage them.

Rude bitch.

How people follow her with insulting replies to genuine questions I’ll never know.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
But she washed that effing blazer by itself again!!

Also posting photos of her son and his mates who clearly don't what their photo taken.
She has no right posting photos to social media of teenagers who CLEARLY don’t want to be posted. If that were my child I would go ballistic!

youare1

VIP Member
It's not blowas, it's flowers 🙄 and no I don't think loads will be asking - she has such a high opinion of herself it's unreal.
Anyone else having a "medium" morning? Honestly Lynsey do yourself a favour and give it up.

Attachments

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
So miss germaphobic, washes all her work top down then puts a dirty kitchen chair on the top and cleans it. Yeah that makes complete sense 😵💫 dozy mare.