Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Shoulders and back injuries are inevitable doing the battle ropes completely wrong you are supposed to be in a squatting position and literally just move your arms cocknose. I’d seriously be looking for another Pt Lynsey as the one you use is clearly incompetent l for filming you whilst he should be closing watching your form for which in this particular exercise there was none.
I was thinking the same. She’ll end up in hospital one of these days - I hope he’s got good insurance…

Kennedy36

I was reading an article earlier about her ex husband and it said that his surname is Crombie. Is this a mistake or is she still using his name? Is Rob Jake’s biological dad or are all three with her ex. Sorry for all the questions, I’m just being nosey.
The twins are from her first husband and Jake is robs

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Taking devil dog out on one of the hottest days!!!! DOGS WILL NOT DIE THROUGH LACK OF A WALK stupid bint and I don’t care if it was early it’s still hot all to put it on the gram your boring fucking life
And watch the devil dog hop away from the sunny patch into the shaded part . .

Kennedy36

She was going to “the woods” today. Does she think there’s only one area of woods in the country? The way she was talking was as if she thought the only woods were near Heefrow 🙄 Fickie Lynsey strikes again.

Good lawd what does she look like 🤦‍♀️ Shuggy boats on her feet. I was just thinking about her Doc Martens and wondering when they would make an appearance this year. What’s the bets they hurt her feet so much last year that she hardly wears them.
omg what does she look like

Noseymeddler

She’s put if you get the chance to go and see Gary Barlow it’s brilliant stupid woman let’s all flock there today as it finishes today. Absolutely stupid thing to say what an idiot.

She loves looking down her nose doesn’t she
Omg that poor dog Hetty is not happy at all if you look closely she’s actually backing off out of her harness 😢this makes me so angry there’s obviously something wrong as normally she’s walking with a happy waggy tail.

Last edited:

Noseymeddler

Nobody likes a big head Lyndsey. How many brags can she het into one story.
size 9 jeans post giving birth to twins
still fit into jeans she wore at 24...oh bore off!
I think Cocknose Pinocchio 🤥is telling us a little lie about them. There’s no way on earth she’s a size 9 in clothes. Those thighs of hers are thunderous. Anyone else noticed the ragged crimping of the hair she’s done the exact same thing a couple of years running now. Starts curling and crimping her hair on the beg for freebies from the likes of Dyson or GHDS on the run up to Christmas. Cocknose your far from stylish or beautiful to be gifted such wonderful products unlike the arch rival Hinch who been gifted from both companiesi believe.

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
I can’t stand the way she chucks things up in the air and catches them with a little flourish, trying to act all casual. She does it loads and it really grates on me. Anyone else noticed this little affectation of hers?
YEA. Like she’s some sort of juggler or it makes her really edgy.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
The instagrabber who made those awful toe overhang sandals ( 40plusnotgivingup) has designed some ankle boots . . Cant wait to see Lynsey in them. Theyre awful 🤣