Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f1fangirl

I'm SO ready for another one of her neighbours to hop onto Tattle and give us some more of her business. She must be the talk of her estate, parading around in another ridiculous getup and blaring into her phone at all times of the day :ROFLMAO:
Hi 👋🏻 Neighbour here, and yes she does swan about like she owns the place and looks just as ridiculous as she does on social media 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Brilliant fread title from @DCICassieStuart we love it!

Lynsey continues to be the worst of what Instagram has to offer with her constant ads for the cheapest, nastiest products out there. Her other content is lame and revolves around invading her family’s privacy, excessive alcohol consumption and non-existent cleaning.

Flogging granny dresses on the daily.

She’d have us believe her DMs are full of compliments on her complexion, despite having skin that looks like an antique leather handbag.

Apparently a pink vacuum is what the world needed, so Swan and Lynsey were only too happy to supply one - and sell it to all the mugs out there who feel the need to buy yet another plastic piece of tat that they don’t need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Shineyshine

VIP Member
This woman is insufferable. She didn’t have to spray stuff in a confined aircraft cabin - what if someone sitting nearby has asthma, or just can’t bear breathing in the spray? She had wipes anyway, so just wipe it if you have to. Selfish fuckwit.

And how old is Mollie? Taking that thing away with her like a 3 year old. This whole family I’m thinking there’s not one of them right in the head.

Reactions: 18
Might have got stuck into the wine a few hours early today? Remember wankered wednesday comes before frow up fursday if you're following along wif the hashtags ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

beaniebobble

She is aggressive and rude! I am a regular follower but I've never once seen her sorting her recycling anyone else? Probably on the defensive because we all know how frow away she is and wasteful! I cannot believe that she can market herself as eco.

those teenagers don't want their photo taken and she proceeds to publish them to everyone and I'm sorry but Jake is skeletal he looks like he needs a decent meal!

Reactions: 15

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Maybe if the stupid woman didn’t share her and her family’s every single move on Insta, she wouldn’t get comments asking! Alarm bells would be ringing to me that I was over sharing if I was getting messages about my husband’s shirts. But the money is more important to our Lynzzzz. Who needs privacy!
I don’t think she got any direct messages. I think she read here, or somebody else did and told her what was said. Hence the pathetic story showing his dirty top - I mean, literally airing their dirty laundry in public 😂 Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
Why the fuck did they only have two hours sleep? So they got in at 4:30am, and Rigid Rita had them all up at 6 bastard 30 to do washing?? Jesus, have a fucking lie in after getting back from your hols in the middle of the night, what’s the worst that’ll happen? Her kids must hate her.

Reactions: 14

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Just so you trolls know they wear clean cloves in their house right! So it must’ve been Rib’s body that was dirty and itchy 😂

And bof tops are designer… one’s Tommy and the ovvers Ted… you got that!

Ffs get a life woman and go and learn how to speak, read and write properly instead of coming here and reading our little bit of banter 😂 We’re not messaging you, so bugger off.

• Haha
This cock nosed walloper just gets worse, so up herself it’s ridiculous

Looks like a mad granny on day release
I'm SO ready for another one of her neighbours to hop onto Tattle and give us some more of her business. She must be the talk of her estate, parading around in another ridiculous getup and blaring into her phone at all times of the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha