Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant fread title from @DCICassieStuart we love it!

Lynsey continues to be the worst of what Instagram has to offer with her constant ads for the cheapest, nastiest products out there. Her other content is lame and revolves around invading her family’s privacy, excessive alcohol consumption and non-existent cleaning.

Flogging granny dresses on the daily.

She’d have us believe her DMs are full of compliments on her complexion, despite having skin that looks like an antique leather handbag.

Apparently a pink vacuum is what the world needed, so Swan and Lynsey were only too happy to supply one - and sell it to all the mugs out there who feel the need to buy yet another plastic piece of tat that they don’t need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet another typical Lynsey ad . .
These come up quite high and are good for people who are paranoid to wear shorts . .
Really? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always says she hates wearing shorts and she’s sooo paranoid about wearing them, yet she still parades around in them - yawn 🥱 Cue all the DMs telling her what a fabulous figure she has 🙄
She’s so transparent. She loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to be careful with these stories. How is this “not an ad”? Explanation is still required. Did she buy these herself then or was she given them by the brand? If she was given them for free and is showing them she needs to declare it, otherwise she’s not complying with ASA or CMA rules.

Also, that expression 🥴
Come up grest 👌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she on her fourth outfit of the morning?
Granted the Brillo pad “Advert” is a pre record but she changed during filming?!

Reactions: 3
She needs to be careful with these stories. How is this “not an ad”? Explanation is still required. Did she buy these herself then or was she given them by the brand? If she was given them for free and is showing them she needs to declare it, otherwise she’s not complying with ASA or CMA rules.

Also, that expression 🥴
Come up grest 👌
And, if these are SOOO great, what happened to the baby wipe "trick" she was plugging last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And, if these are SOOO great, what happened to the baby wipe "trick" she was plugging last week?
That's what I was wondering, she will have all her blinkered sheep so confused, with different cleaning "methods". She really needs to take a long hard look at her account and what she is focusing on, as she is all over the place. One day it's this method and then another it's this one, same with products, test and do an honest review and then thats it, stop with the pre records using all different products for the same job. She really should invest in a social media manager, her insta is dire and if she doesn't do something it's just going to fall apart.

Reactions: 6
She’s never done that before and I bet she will never do it again. Showing these useless cleaning ‘tips’ that nobody wants or needs. Same with those multiple uses for a bar of soap last week - she won’t use any of those in her own home either.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t give one about any of these products or tips all she’s bothered about is the £££££ such a greedy cock nose

Reactions: 4
Marking my place on here

Walking Hetty because it’s cloudy stupid idiot it’s still roughly 29c where she is. At 6pm fuming poor Hetty. Took mine out at 6am always doom hot days.

Marking my place on here

Walking Hetty because it’s cloudy stupid idiot it’s still roughly 29c where she is. At 6pm fuming poor Hetty. Took mine out at 6am always doom hot days.
she blocked me because I pulled her up about taking the dog out when it was hot her answer was oh it’s not that hot here 🥵

• Wow
  • Angry
she blocked me because I pulled her up about taking the dog out when it was hot her answer was oh it’s not that hot here 🥵
I actually checked what the temperature was in Peterborough it peeked at 32c and the cooler area’s were 28/29c still far too hot. As the saying goes missing one walk won’t kill a fog but taking them even that shorter walk could kill. She’s evil go on Cocknose do that trout pout and tell us it’s all good 🙄

Marking my place on here

This really, really annoyed me! but it probably messed with her daily steps. I've kept my dog at home today because of the high temperatures. I've just made sure his been kept cool and his water bowl is filled up

Hasn’t it occurred to her that she could go for a walk by herself, and leave the poor dog at home? If she’s that desperate to get in her precious 10k steps. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 10
This really, really annoyed me! but it probably messed with her daily steps. I've kept my dog at home today because of the high temperatures. I've just made sure his been kept cool and his water bowl is filled up
It annoyed me too she’s such a selfish idiot that poor dog being dragged out in the heat yes it may of clouded over but the UV rays are still penetrating those clouds.
My dog’s went out at 6am while it was cooler and the UV still at 0 then laid in the shade or on the stone floor in the kitchen cooling mats scattered around for them too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.