Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m using this FRED for car crash content from the cringe PT until he gets his own. PROFESSIONAL MUCH?!
What a walloper. Why does he only target women with his stupid “fat loss” business? Sexist twat. I suspect only melts like Lynsey will fawn all over him. Men (and most women) wouldn’t tolerate his pathetic banter.

Reactions: 10

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's on the sunbeds and has been for a long time. That's years of skin damage. I used to work with someone who would do a sunbed every single day on her lunchbreak and Lynsey looks just like her.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Isn’t she capable of putting the shopping away by herself? Or was she that desperate to open the wine that she was getting antsy about how long it would take to do alone 😂
Wtf??? Who else needs an army of ppl to put the shopping away??? What a lazy bitch why doesn’t she fuck off to Tesco herself and leave the delivery slots for ppl who actually need it? Honestly who does she think she is she just riles me all the time with her nose in the air attitude

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
God she's a mess this afternoon . Her chest looks like a roast turkey. For someone so busy and who work load is so intense she has lots of time to sunbathe !

• Haha

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Really annoys me when she moans her children are still asleep, doesn't she realise they're teenagers and need more sleep. Just because she gets up at 5am every day doesn't mean everyone has to be.

youare1

VIP Member
Does anyone care how many steps she does??? Is the step police out there🙄, there are so many people who do thousands of steps a day in their jobs and don't feel the need to post it on Instagram, boring content 😴😴😴

Nixxs

VIP Member
Is she okay? She hasn’t been since since she went for a walk in those bright white trainers. Should we be concerned we haven’t seen the coffee shop, dinner tonight or the mediocre ‘housework’ with a top tip?
Maybe she's been arrested, drunk and disorderly? Arguing with @f1fangirl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Let’s all face it she is a prized Twat, no matter what she does it will never make sense to a normal person like us. But I am starting to think, is half the stuff she does and says to play us here ?? Cause it’s funny we mention something and boom next day she is doing it. Or is she really so fucking up her self she Carnt see what a tit she looks the way she acts. Either way she is the only person who grates on me, makes me angry and makes me want to slap silly lol.
I've thought this for a while. Too many stories that coincidentally start with her flashing the smokey bacon chest at the camera. Taking the dog on two walks (or at least, posting two separate walk videos) the day we started complaining about that.

Lynz if you are reading this FRED you should stop! Concentrate on improving your piss poor content, rather than throwing subliminals to a gossip forum of people laughing at you... if I'm honest wif you those stories will just be confusing to the rapidly declining set of followers who are actually receptive to your grifting swipe ups :rolleyes:

We had “boo hoo dress” for this FRED, we need “scam and do” for the next one - another captions classic from our Lynz :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(She’s not going to give up on begging them for freebies is she…)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What’s she using her tumble dryer for? Those things would dry quickly over a clothes horse in this heat. Just open the windows a bit, even if it’s raining. She’s such a bad example to people.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I’m so bored with her. Who in the right mind would want to work with her?

Thank you @Noseymeddler for the tip about Apple air tags. I have ordered a couple for my up coming holiday. Have you thought of being an influencer? 😂. Ps. I stay in top rated hotels and if I need any more hangers I just ask at reception or the housekeeping. They always kindly oblige
Lynsey can't affiliate link extra hotel hangers though!

• Haha