Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Happy families around the table again. Everyone phones out, heads down, ignoring each other, looking miserable. Magic 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Opinionated

VIP Member
It’s clear she was there to clean the caravan for the next load of renters arriving tomorrow 😂😂😂 second home my arse!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm SO ready for another one of her neighbours to hop onto Tattle and give us some more of her business. She must be the talk of her estate, parading around in another ridiculous getup and blaring into her phone at all times of the day :ROFLMAO:
CANCEL THAT! I want the mum of whichever unfortunate child she just filmed mopping the floor of M&S to create a Tattle account and start letting rip!! I think that’s one of her son’s friends, if so, what is she thinking!

Fun fact, Lynz has a locked personal account that nobody on Tattle gives a toss about, so if you must post that kind of mess, keep it on there, don’t blast it out to thousands of strangers you inconsiderate hag!

Reactions: 13
Personally, any PT who advertises ‘fat loss’ is a major red flag to me. He should aim to make clients stronger and healthier. Clown. I’m surprised the ad wasn’t in comic sans :rolleyes:

Regular reminder that Lynz actually got her start in 'eco cleaning' and regularly jacks tips from Nancy Birtwistle (who is a must-follow if you're actually into eco cleaning).

Her nemesis queen Kim Woodburn - I say enemy, Kim doesn't actually know she exists - was also all about the citric acid and borax back in the 90s, it's all in the 'How Clean is your House' book, which is brilliant!

Meanwhile Lynz puts a full wash on for a couple of dishcloths, constantly orders throwaway sweatshop fashions and will hawk any old plastic tat if she can squeeze out a swipe up :(

• Heart

Tamij

VIP Member
She’s going to make a recipe later with courgettes, halloumi and “pomegrammit seeds”.
Looking forward to it.

• Haha
  • Sick