Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchgirl

The new Astonish paste can be used to shine and clean your money ..... sorry who cleans their money? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Why is she dragging the dog out for a walk AGAIN?
I know devil dog gives me the evil, but I'm starting to feel sorry for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Walking 10k steps to stick to the routine just so you can get twatted at midday is such a classic example of “Lynz logic”.

Rib does not look impressed and wishes he was back at the Solana tbh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Did she really say this morning that she’s been going to that PT for 5 years??? 😳 I’d be demanding a refund…

• Haha
Hi! 👋🏻 Oh it is VERY entertaining! The shouting matches coming from her house recently have been very enlightening…
lol this reminds me of the other neighbour who posted a while back claiming the queen is a total potty mouth off camera. It’s FAKKIN frow it fursday, ya CANT! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
I've just started following her ..did I hear her right in saying she's only 42??Her mam must have left her out in the sun as a baby and forgot to bring her back inside ...what's the story with the husband any gossip on him?Or does he just bring her coffee and drinks with what look like shaved legs...

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
They need to get their stories straight… 3 years or 5 years. Either way she needs a refund. And £77 a month- bloody hell!
I despise the whole "less than your daily latte" thing... so many companies use it! It's lazy marketing. You'll have spent your daily latte money over and over on all these stupid things when all you want is the bloody latte in the first place. And I'm sure most people don't even have one every day!

Sorry, nothing to do with Lynsey but that riled me up 🤣 and don't get me started on "ridiculous awesomeness" 🤢

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Should have treated yourself to a day at the feme park wiv your fin shorts on and your hand in the nice pocket

• Haha

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Jesus christ. .
Up and out walking already to ensure they still get 10k steps in!!

When is a holiday NOT a holiday?
When you are away with Lynsey . .

God, her family must despise her!!

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
E5A4A5C1-D2F3-4020-9E78-7A3DA2929796.jpeg

I bet there’s not been much bashing going on in her bedroom recently, not even in 5 minutes #prayforRib

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Soooo you took note of how un tidy the splinter cupboard was, now take note from us who keep our homes clean an work full time. Clean your filthy skirting boards and the door tracks, stop poncing around thinking you look good you don’t you look like a clown. Do what you are and I say this loosely paid to do. Clean!!!!! you beggy Tw@t.