Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I also feel like complaining. Anyone see Dr Idriss yesterday? I don’t trust any of these brands or Insta huns when they say it’s not an advert. Watch her reel, it’s what we’ve all suspected for a long time. This industry is shady as fuck 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
She can shove her filthy crown up her arse, jumped up nobody. Dirty home thinks she is something she definitely ain’t. Fuck she thinks she is!!!!!! I wouldn’t want a hug of her if she was last person on earth.

Clare

VIP Member
Poor Rib always looks so put upon and down trodden. Does Lynsey ever go to the bar? It seems to be his lot in life to carry trays of drinks, be it coffees or alcohol, so that Lynsey can film him serving her.
I think he’s younger than her, why does he look about 50. Hard paper round Chez Pepto Palace?

• Sad

Noseymeddler

She pronounced linen like this lin nin knee when she was describing the fabric of those baggy shorts.

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Kudos to Jake, if I had one I’d be setting off the robot hoover too- surely that’s the point? Make her make sense! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probably #gifted too, I really can’t keep up with all her bloody appliances, grabby mare. 🙄

spongey

VIP Member
Shoulders and back injuries are inevitable doing the battle ropes completely wrong you are supposed to be in a squatting position and literally just move your arms cocknose. I’d seriously be looking for another Pt Lynsey as the one you use is clearly incompetent l for filming you whilst he should be closing watching your form for which in this particular exercise there was none.
I know nothing about exercise and even I thought that looked completely manic. Was the video sped up or was she actually throwing the ropes like that?

Reactions: 1