Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youare1

VIP Member
God she's a mess this afternoon . Her chest looks like a roast turkey. For someone so busy and who work load is so intense she has lots of time to sunbathe !
Exactly, she is talking a load of c£@p, her workload is so intense, that's an excuse for not posting much as she wants to be out in the sun.
See we are still pouting when out walking 🙄and I thought she said one time she never uses bleach in her toilets???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

youare1

VIP Member
Well if that’s where she’s off to then TM must have exhausted everyone including the tea lady and cleaners, and still had a spare ticket if old Lynsey wangled an invite. We’ll no doubt be treated to some behind the scenes footage of the big night, and some high speed, nausea inducing reels 🙄
And no with selfies of tv personalities who are secretly inside saying who is this crazy woman:rolleyes:

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
At the risk of being as fick as Lynsey, what's wrong with it? It's SPF, a high factor and protects against UVA and UVB.
It seems to be marketed as a daily facial moisturiser but with a high SPF and UV protection which seems the same as my facial sunscreen, I use a daily moisturiser with a SPF but on really hot sunny days and on holiday I use a facial sunscreen but also cannot see the difference if the SPF is 50 and it has good UV protection.

beaniebobble

Her sun damage is shocking. 😳 That woman needs a sunscreen collab asap. 🤣 She may promote and use it then! Her chest looks shocking! I know she’s in her 50’s but it’s never too late to protect your skin from further damage!
She's not! Her age is like 41/42!

• Wow
The only picture’s she posting are ones of her posing by a palm tree in a different dress each evening but with those same pink sandals on. Jesus Christ did the queen only take one pair away with her white sandals would’ve looked far better.

They’ve definitely picked a dud hotel probably in error so unlike her not showing the accommodation. Now I’m one for remembering past pictures of random things so wondering if she’d try and fob her followers off by posting an old video or pictures. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Those shoes man !

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Who needs to use diaper pan on a plane 🤣 I do 🤣
Also, when you go to dinner?! You're on a plane you don't go anywhere. As for the hotel room keys they don't care Lynsey they have hundreds of those cards and just reprogram them to a door 🙄

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
I can’t stand people whose toes hang over their sandals 🤢 buy the next size up! Her skin is so awful it looks so damaged she is going to end up with skin cancer if she isn’t careful.
Im the same.
1st thing I noticed was ol Lynsey long toe hanging over the front of those ugly sandals . . Yuk

Nixxs

VIP Member
I can honestly say in all the 38 years of owning my own home, Iv never seen so much “fly poo” like she gets. Yes I get the odd fly in the summer who don’t maybe it’s bacaise I wipe my window sills down a couple of times a week, or maybe because once I see a fly it’s dead. Her home must be full of flys, or how about instead of cleaning the same surface over and over you give your home a decent deep
Clean. We all no you’re a surface cleaner by the state of your skirting boards, and door jams. Stop with the frothing plug hole and clean you dirt women.
She must be infested. For someone who professes to be a cleaner she can't clean that often. Her house is minging

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Can’t even be bothered to clean her sockets properly I mean surely you’d give them a buff before filming???? And don’t get me started on the washer!!! How long since she was ‘gifted’ it? Not even 2 years and it’s dirty as hell resulting in the rust!!!! She’s always harping on about cleaning the dispenser drawer but can’t see that scum on the hinge which will result in it breaking?? Not to mention using all that water to clean her fridge trays out. They only need a quick wipe and they were still dirty when she was filling them with her grifted turmeric shots!! How on earth does she still get work when she’s so slovenly she’s such a FRAUD!!!!!!
I think that’s what happens when you’re given stuff for free all the time, you don’t value it as much as when you’ve had to work hard and spend your own money on it. So there’s little incentive to look after it properly. Also it highlights how shallow and performative so much of her cleaning advice is - do as I say, not as I do. She probably thinks if her washer(s) break she’ll be able to scrounge more freebies from Hotpoint or wherever 😡

If i told you …

VIP Member
Why can she not take a picture without looking like she’s got something up her ass? Why is it a grimace? Why does she think this is a good photo?
Just coming on to say something similar. Something isn’t quite right with that picture. Her face looks drawn. Think the rug was pulled from under her on Tuesday