Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
It’s her that makes it depressing the way she’s got them all bloody cleaning with her crappy pink plastic cleaner leaving water marks all over
Oh I know, and doing the same old stuff every time they go there. I’ve been to north Norfolk and there are limitless little beaches to explore, and lovely villages to visit. But boring Lynsey seems to stick to the routine.

Reactions: 1

Opinionated

VIP Member
I reckon she’s shadowbanned as she doesn’t come up on my feed I have to search for her so I missed the see through leggings 😔😂😂

• Wow

Nixxs

VIP Member
She was going to “the woods” today. Does she think there’s only one area of woods in the country? The way she was talking was as if she thought the only woods were near Heefrow 🙄 Fickie Lynsey strikes again.

Good lawd what does she look like 🤦‍♀️ Shuggy boats on her feet. I was just thinking about her Doc Martens and wondering when they would make an appearance this year. What’s the bets they hurt her feet so much last year that she hardly wears them.
Size of her feet hahahha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Those recipe’s on her website, the pictures don’t look like she’s taken them herself of the food she’s cooked? Isn’t it false advertising if she’s using a picture from Google? And surely she’s not made up these recipes herself and has probably got them from the 100’s of low calorie cookbooks she has!
It’s copyright for sure.. let’s hope she’s credited the authors!

youare1

VIP Member
For all the promotion she does of the crappy swan products, I don't understand why she doesn't use a soup maker, just throw everything in and then it beeps when ready, no faffing or blending to do 🤷‍♀️

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me what the point of a clothes steamer is if it doesn't get rid of creases in clothes :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

(And no 'killing bacteria' in clothes you dry clean anyway does not count… because that’s insane)
I didn’t understand the ‘using it instead of dry cleaning’ thing - if you take a jacket to the dry cleaners it comes back without creases too! So why would you used that stupid steamer thing and then still have to get the iron out??? Creating more work, might as well use a steam iron 🤷🏼‍♀️

youare1

VIP Member
She did say on her story she’s got those ‘tag things’ so I think she’s referring to the apple tags as someone on a previous thread suggested them to her and it looks like she’s taken the advice 😂
No doubt will be an ad soon as "so many of you asking about the tags" because no one is capable of using Google 🙄

She did say on her story she’s got those ‘tag things’ so I think she’s referring to the apple tags as someone on a previous thread suggested them to her and it looks like she’s taken the advice 😂
No doubt will be an ad soon as "so many of you asking about the tags" because no one is capable of using Google

Has she got a black eye?? Or just not filtered to fuck on this one 🤔
Maybe Rob the knob has finally found his balls and tried to stick the pink nose up her cock nose

I don’t often comment really but bloody hell!! I have actual second hand embarrassment for her going round in a circle with her and rib like they are some young things 🥴. She really is not a nice good looking woman and as for limp wrist rib 🤢. I could think of nothing worse than him huffing and puffing over me 😳. Gads!!! I also think other tattlers have said how abrupt and rude she is, honestly she is vile. Funder fighs cocknose. I can’t stand her.
I’m blocked so didn’t see that