Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

If i told you …

VIP Member
How filthy is that tea caddy. Definitely doesn’t clean and only tidys up! Make she should bring out a book … oh wait Stacey has beaten her to it

So now she’s claiming to have put together an award ceremony in which she has organised an all the industry and journalists are attending. She loves bigging up her part
Deluded much

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Lol, and I'm not sure if it's only the straightners that are too fick - the clue is in the name of the item "straightners" therefore to straighten not curl. Now I know alot of people use them for giving a slight wave but honestly Lynsey just buy a product that does that and then you don't have to worry, easy peasy.
She’s already got so many hair tools that curl and / or straighten her hair, why on earth does she need anything else? She’s ridiculous.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I thought Rib was taking her, when she said she wasn't sure where it was but he thought he did, I thought he was driving, obviously got a driver so she could down the free cheap plonk.
There was someone else there dressed in jeans, sweater and shirt and trainers and they looked so much better, smart but casual dressed for the occasion and for their age instead of someone who is desperately trying to hang on to their youth.
I think it’s a combination of the two if I’m honest wiv you.

I think she can’t go a day without the booze, but I also think she’s got tickets on herself and it’s gone to her head so she has to have a driver to be special.

youare1

VIP Member
Too fin or too fick
Lol, and I'm not sure if it's only the straightners that are too fick - the clue is in the name of the item "straightners" therefore to straighten not curl. Now I know alot of people use them for giving a slight wave but honestly Lynsey just buy a product that does that and then you don't have to worry, easy peasy.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Who the heck is proud that they do washing on Christmas Day? I hope she’s trying to be funny as that’s just ultimately so sad if it’s genuine. She should be enjoying presents, games, food and family not bloody worrying about washing. What a shit Christmas they have.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I thought i was the only person who believed in fly poo hahaha. A few years ago there was this fly on my kitchen ceiling. Wouldn’t move. Next morning directly on the floor under it were several drops of brown stiff 😷 . Often see the same on windowsills