Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Missed this gem earlier - her “and her team” working on the new website for the last couple of monfs. Fink she’s had Mollie locked away in a cupboard (splinter cupboard?) working her socks off on this. I hope she’s invested in a spelling and grammar checking tool.
Now that you mention it, we haven't seen Mollie around for a while ..... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Happy families around the table again. Everyone phones out, heads down, ignoring each other, looking miserable. Magic 👌
Came to say the same. .
Lovely "family" holiday.
How about a card game around the table, jenga, scrabble? Whatever works. .
I think 1 of the girls has a boyfriend with them . .

Shineyshine

VIP Member
How long were they at the caravan?
Hardly worth the effort tbh . .

Pretty old fashioned looking ( much like her) if I'm honest wiff you. .
At least they stayed a couple of days this time. In the past it’s been one night and they’re off again!

Most families who have caravans in lovely places tend to use them and make the most of them. Lynsey could work from anywhere, she could decamp there for a week or two, it would be so nice.

Tamij

VIP Member
Does anyone care how many steps she does??? Is the step police out there🙄, there are so many people who do thousands of steps a day in their jobs and don't feel the need to post it on Instagram, boring content 😴😴😴
exactly. My husband (along with many others, I know) regularly does over 30,000 steps a day. I don’t think he’s ever posted that on Instagram!

Clare

VIP Member
Cheap middle of the night flight home . .
How to ruin an already shit holiday!! 🤣

Oh well, in her mind she's winning once the laundry is all done and shes sweating her crispy bacon neck through the mount everest pile of ironing tomorrow.
What a sad little life, Jane! 😂😂

Not sure if she’s trying to keep the “super exciting” project a secret but she’s not done a good job at it because looks like she’s got a new book in the works 😬 Autobiography maybe? 😂
If I’m honest wif you posting a photo of a blank email titled POTENTIAL NEW BOOK isn’t the subtlest clue I can think of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I asked before and I’ll ask again - how FICK does she think we are?!

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
When will she realise THIS IS NOT SUN CREAM she is literally risking skin cancer if she genuinely is just using this… what happened to the vitamin E one? No link to that?
At the risk of being as fick as Lynsey, what's wrong with it? It's SPF, a high factor and protects against UVA and UVB.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
I think she sounds like a kids TV presenter today . . Very patronising.

Fuck off my screen . . Not in the mood 👊