Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
LOL yes with our Lynz it's the little fings that get us excited given the extremely rigid routine everyone at the pepto palace is subjected to.

SUCH AS... OMG she finally tidied up the splinter cupboard enough to put it on stories 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

(that door could use a good wipe with a damp cloff tho, sorry :p)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Fink this fake or to try and shut me up 🙄 it’s more than likely a prerecorded one you don’t fool us on here Cocknose go and practice the trout pout
I don’t know where she thinks she is, but in Peterborough at that time it wasn’t 20 degrees…I dunno who she thinks she is kidding.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
I used to go on holiday with my parents past 21. Still do on occasions now and I'm 36, married and have my own children 🤣 Used to go away with friends and go on the family holiday too! Make the most of the experiences I say!
Thats lovely. .
I too did the same. .
I didn't drag everyone up on 10 k walks or video myself with every glass of wine I had . . Thatd just be weird, wouldn't it?

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
She really needs to be careful she's burnt to a crisp and freckly shell do herself some serious damage . For someone who supposedly claims to be fussy about their skin !

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Fick as mince is Lynsey. Not only the dog’s black fur, but the pavement scorching the pads on her paws when she takes her for walks. At least she’s not had her out today.
She’s not shown her out today … I reckon she’s been out with her to get the ten thousand steps in this morning

• Sad

mammaof3

VIP Member
Yes, Lyns you do.

You lush.

Noseymeddler

Why didn’t she take those vitamins away with her in a dosset box then she could’ve done us all a swipe up to a garish pink one😂 that dinner looks revolting as usual.

If i told you …

VIP Member
Most comfiest?! It gets worse day by day!
Wish she would learn but as we have already gleamed she is lazy and half hearted with everything 😓

If i told you …

VIP Member
She needs to look up! Think she is infested with spiders 🕷. They are the ones leaving poo around her house! But of course when you are a surface cleaner you miss it

Can someone please explain to me what the point of a clothes steamer is if it doesn't get rid of creases in clothes :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

(And no 'killing bacteria' in clothes you dry clean anyway does not count… because that’s insane)

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
She calls them “hills” like it’s fuckin Mount Everest or something….. they’re fuckin small slopes at most, and maybe one or two max.