Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things that should not EVER worn together... Who wore it worse better? Omg I hope they both keep this up. It’s really funny to see these fashun fakers put on everything they just unboxed so they can link it for money... and that their sheep lap it up and think this is groundbreaking fashun. #garbagesalad

View attachment 525821View attachment 525822
Oh, no, that has made my day 😂😂😂😂😂.Hilarious! So Josie takes off the belt of the dress and puts it OVER the knit vest. I’m dying. Thank you for posting, @Julia123 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I, too, limit as much as possible consuming her content for the reasons you mentioned. There is absolutely nothing in her life that interests me anymore, not her style or her house decor choices. I do not see anything from her insta (it's usually reposted here anyway) and only watch her videos so I can join the conversation here and know what everyone is talking about. I do zone out quite frequently when she starts rambling on, so I must only "watch" 40% of her content anyway 😴
I would like a paquet of those minI eggs😂😫🤓

Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite upset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).
Welcome. Don’t get upset by abusive witch face millen. Really she is not the queen so just brush it over your shoulders and stay with us TATTLERS❤ (On the sage and fun side) Always look at the bright side of life……………

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would like a paquet of those minI eggs😂😫🤓

Welcome. Don’t get upset by abusive witch face millen. Really she is not the queen so just brush it over your shoulders and stay with us TATTLERS❤ (On the sage and fun side) Always look at the bright side of life……………
Yes, Thank you. :) It is just upsetting when you try to be helpful and on the other side of the conversation it is just somebody being “pa-Pa-pa-pa-pa-canthearyouuuuu-paaaa-butalsoeverybodyisalwayswrong-paa”. It was like talking to an angry teenager/child. :/

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, Thank you. :) It is just upsetting when you try to be helpful and on the other side of the conversation it is just somebody being “pa-Pa-pa-pa-pa-canthearyouuuuu-paaaa-butalsoeverybodyisalwayswrong-paa”. It was like talking to an angry teenager/child. :/
Exactly what she is! She needs a proper slap across the face, but life will deal with her. If that isn’t already happening !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lydia, when you post the underwear reels, the negative feedback you get isn't about the fact you are in your underwear. You get very little male attention on your account, and there are much younger and successful influencers showing a lot more.
The issue people have with your reels is

1) They aren't on brand. Not this brand anyway. Maybe your Ibiza brand
2) it's the offensive cement oranges that follow you round the room that give people the ick

And besides, if we had such a problem with you in underwear we wouldn't share our favourite photo of you so much 😊

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite upset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).
Ahh.. the classic "I have more followers/subscribers than you therefore I am a superior human being" argument. I posted constructive criticism on her YT vid once and her minions clapped back and said I was jealous because I had 15 subscribers 😂 I love how Lydia's fans jump straight onto negative comments and reply with.....a negative comment that has nothing to do with what I said. Amazing hypocrisy. Also hilarious how they thought I could be jealous, now that is the punchline.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
You know what I’m so sick of her constant moaning. Is this woman never happy with her life?she should be ashamed- this pissy, little miss attitude rants she keeps having are like a toddler tantrum.
We are all still in a pandemic and she’s so lucky she hasn’t been too effected by it financially. Of course she lost her grandad and for that I’m sorry for that.

But Iv been on the Ashley Cain thread - hearing about his beautiful 8 month old baby being given only days to live- and the positivity and love that radiates from him and his partner is quite frankly amazing and inspirational. We’ve also had the sad news of Prince Philip dying and the Queen losing her soul mate, we have the death of Nicki Graeme who had suffered so much through her short life and just found lock down too hard and succumbed to anorexia.....all these things going on. Yet she uses her space to be so bloody negative! It’s all about her- what she’s had, what she wants, what she’s got, how she feels, how she’s been treated. Well ffs Lydia is your life really that bad?!! Just stop for a moment and look around you and the good things you’ve got. Don’t just post inspirational quotes- live by them. You are a complete and utter idiot.
You can’t see what’s under your nose- you just bleat on and moan about this silliest of things.
I really can’t deal with her!!! She’s such an embarrassment and I feel sorry for anyone within her radius. She’s an energy vampire.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
She’s so arrogant when she rants. The opposite of a confident and powerful woman.

We all know that until last week these were not underwear advertisements for intimissimee. They were cheap shot begs for views and begs for intimissimee to keep her on board. That’s why she’s so defensive about this and the interiors/garden.

Remember....

CC1FEFBF-B518-43E7-98C9-B1859EA2C5BA.jpeg
C4D4159E-C344-42A4-884B-5CA39331D631.jpeg
6C044D4A-A743-45E7-B881-FB92FF086CF4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is a very delicate topic for her to make it about herself (again). Women are shammed constantly for being too big, too small, showing too much, showing too little,... But she knows showing more skin is going to get her more views and clicks and that’s the only reason she’s is doing it, not to look like an empowered woman. Why would she use different covers for instagram and TikTok if it’s not to improve her TikTok numbers?
This is the same video on different platforms:
View attachment 525798
View attachment 525799

(I’m all about women doing whatever they want with their bodies and wearing whatever they feel like. Please don’t take this as an attack to female bodies, I believe class and self confidence are more than just the clothes we wear. Also english is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes 😉)
I don’t care to look at underwear on a scrawny body with plastic tits. No creativity in presentation...just bang, right in you face lovelies, it’s a paid for add 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She’s so arrogant when she rants. The opposite of a confident and powerful woman.

We all know that until last week these were not underwear advertisements for intimissimee. They were cheap shot begs for views and begs for intimissimee to keep her on board. That’s why she’s so defensive about this and the interiors/garden.

Remember....

View attachment 525898View attachment 525899View attachment 525897
So this is what is coming in tonight's vlog?
🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Exactly what she is! She needs a proper slap across the face, but life will deal with her. If that isn’t already happening !
Oh I think it is... she can’t control what ppl think and say about her and that makes her aaaaangry. She probably thought that she can control everything and everybody because she has followers and now it turns out (surprise-surprise) that she can’t...that’s why she is reacting to the same question in 5 stories (to a question that she does not care and “she moves to the next”-how she said to me, may I add). Now it starts to be funny...;)

Reactions: 27
I don’t care to look at underwear on a scrawny body with plastic tits. No creativity in presentation...just bang, right in you face lovelies, it’s a paid for add 🙄
I don’t normally like to comment tooooooo much on appearance, but with Lydia I’ll make an exception. Don’t understand how she can drop so much on the Hermes bags and still happily walk around with those fake tits... one of the worst sets of implants I’ve ever seen! So 2007, and even then, badly done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.