Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reminds me of FarmVille? Did anyone played it on Fb? You got all those unnecessary decor that you had to put on your field.
It's one of the things I said all the time. I never played Farmville, but June's journey. Is the same principle. Buy tit and set it somewhere on your grounds. But in the game you have actually to work for aquiring things.

I’m not sure either way, but it’s a strong possibility it is her. I mean why would she block you? That seems very strange. I also think it’s the sort of thing Lydia would do- in a way it would be a form of control. Even if it’s attracting negative attention she would feel quite powerful that she had some say in the narrative. Almost like a game.
So no I wouldn’t put it past her at all. She’s very erratic anyway - how she acted with Nicky proves that. I think she likes the drama too, I mean every vlog she has to address some sort of criticism doesn’t she?!! She lives off the stuff! I think any way in which she can do the ‘poor me’ act, the more she can make out she’s always the victim.

So yeh could well be Lydia.Maybe we will never know.
If it isn’t Lydia then Tea Spiller could just be being quiet because she simply doesn’t want to out herself or say too much. She could be a partner of one of their friends and it cause a lot of trouble if found out- it could also be a friend who’s felt aggrieved by Lydia but doesn’t want to take it much further.
I have also an idea, how those obscure time similarities come without them being Lydia. But I can't say it, it would maybe out the person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope if @TeaSpiller is genuine that she's not put off posting as I, for one, am always interested in what she has to say.

Back to Lidl....she always manages to avoid a wider shot that shows the proximity of her neighbours. I wonder what they make of the Greedhouse, now it has electricity and is lit up. Light polution is a real thing in the country.View attachment 525449

Except, she's not in the 'country' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning my lovelies, What a sunny morning, isn't it a DREAM when you wake up to a morning of beaming sun? so what day is Lady mucks birthday 13th April unlucky for some (or everyone)?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but I just want to say this then that's me done, since I see a moderator has mentioned something about outing TeaSpiller.
I read the article today about how Tattler started and the fact that they do moderate things and don't allow truly hateful dangerous or racist stuff, comments about children etc and I sort of felt proud to be part of this community, I like to think that we don't ever really write anything truly dangerous/hateful about Lydiot and I know there have been times when someone has said maybe we have crossed the line and then we do wind our necks back in. 👏 👏 👏 Now I have come online to see a moderator has actually come in to say something and I think thats good, it just proves to me that we aren't just the wild Wild West, which others claim we are, that moderators do exist and do function. As an aside to this I would have loved to do a little outing of TeaSpiller but if moderators don't want us to do that I will do what I am told but we can always think about it can't we, and keep an eye out for future comments and do our own bit of research.
Lydiot give us some reveals, some house content for us to criticise and slag off.

I hope if @TeaSpiller is genuine that she's not put off posting as I, for one, am always interested in what she has to say.

Back to Lidl....she always manages to avoid a wider shot that shows the proximity of her neighbours. I wonder what they make of the Greedhouse, now it has electricity and is lit up. Light polution is a real thing in the country.View attachment 525449
I really can't see Lydiot actually being out there not in the dark doing anything, at home here the creepy crawlies come out at night. We go to bed at night the animals come out and take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Except, she's not in the 'country' lol
To me (not being from England but visited a number of times) anywhere outside of London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Newcastle is "the countryside" 😜 ie. 90% of England. 😂
But what do I know, I'm 100% a city girl who loves the countryside. "Loves" but is not obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but I just want to say this then that's me done, since I see a moderator has mentioned something about outing TeaSpiller.
I read the article today about how Tattler started and the fact that they do moderate things and don't allow truly hateful dangerous or racist stuff, comments about children etc and I sort of felt proud to be part of this community, I like to think that we don't ever really write anything truly dangerous/hateful about Lydiot and I know there have been times when someone has said maybe we have crossed the line and then we do wind our necks back in. 👏 👏 👏 Now I have come online to see a moderator has actually come in to say something and I think thats good, it just proves to me that we aren't just the wild Wild West, which others claim we are, that moderators do exist and do function. As an aside to this I would have loved to do a little outing of TeaSpiller but if moderators don't want us to do that I will do what I am told but we can always think about it can't we, and keep an eye out for future comments and do our own bit of research.
Lydiot give us some reveals, some house content for us to criticise and slag off.

I really can't see Lydiot actually being out there not in the dark doing anything, at home here the creepy crawlies come out at night. We go to bed at night the animals come out and take over.
I moderate, with a few others, on a FB account and it's like herding cats! I can tell you it's a very fine line between being heavy handed and allowing free speech...not easy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I read the article today about how Tattler started and the fact that they do moderate things and don't allow truly hateful dangerous or racist stuff, comments about children etc and I sort of felt proud to be part of this community, I like to think that we don't ever really write anything truly dangerous/hateful about Lydiot and I know there have been times when someone has said maybe we have crossed the line and then we do wind our necks back in. 👏 👏 👏 Now I have come online to see a moderator has actually come in to say something and I think thats good, it just proves to me that we aren't just the wild Wild West, which others claim we are, that moderators do exist and do function.
There's loads of sites out there that are everything influencers say tattle are - an unmoderated wild west where anything goes and it's truly hateful and dangerous.

But that's not what tattle is or has ever been, and that's why it's so worrying for them.

Moderators are incredibly busy trying to make the site run smoothly for everyones sake. Although we're not perfect and often get a backlash as it's an impossible job to moderate well for everyone. But our only goal is to make the site run well and stay out of any grey areas.

Other influencers like the frow are professional about it all. So when her husband accidentally posted their village name. Her assistant got in contact to ask for a the posts that repeated it to be removed. We did so and were glad to do so as they've been a lot more careful than most influencers and it wouldn't be fair to keep a record of a slip up here. IIRC it was along the lines of "we understand what the site is about and are fine with that, but could the posts that compromise privacy be removed". No one was warned over it either as posters weren't repeating it with bad intentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Whether TeaSpiller is or isn’t Lydia doesn’t really matter - as what Lidl fails to understand is that anyone outside herself really doesn’t care about her thirteen times tumbled neranjo limescale floor, her antique brass/gold/silver/aluminium door furniture, or her trex wallpaper.

We come on here, we have a laugh at her expense and then we log off and go to sleep, safe in the knowledge that we are hardworking, morally superior and generally nicer people than her.

Her biggest downfall is thinking that people actually *care*. She’s a distraction to my busy, hardworking life is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Right well mac cosmetics have not lost a customer seeing as she's now just done a ad for it ffs

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I really don't think TeaSpiller is Lydia. She is such a narcissist, she believes she is perfect in every way, she would never ever write anything in the least bit derogatory about herself, there is no way. She lives a lie, she is a lie, she's so caught up in trying to portray her warped view of 'the perfect life' she could not step outside herself and write things like that at all. If someone has been blocked by someone on here it's perhaps they didn't like the messages sent or the comments, which is guess we are all free to do if we want.

Lydia is going to milk her birthday week for all its worth as she has no other content. Most of us have booked to get our hair and nails done on the weekend as we work in the week, but no she's spending a whole day on herself today, just for a change!!!

She only posts about Ali or anyone she 'cares' about when she has to, like her Anniversary, but Ali's birthday wasn't relevant enough to post on her stories or the grid because it doesn't benefit her.

I don't believe she works more than one full day's worth a week. I think she spends so much time on her phone (we always see her glued to it on Ali's vlogs) and she stalks home accounts and other influencers. She's probably got a book of notes about who she hates, who she is copying, and what decor she wants next.

She's getting worse that is for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If Teaspiller is Labia I was thinking what would the benefit be from doing it? She could just create an annoymous account and lurk to see what’s being said?
If it was her, I would think her thought process is “any attention is good attention.” Let’s be real, if this thread died out completely and she couldn’t check it and make snarky comments and mould her content around what was on here, what would be the point? It makes her feel “relevant”, she can say she’s been attacked by trolls, give it the poor moo moo speech. I have no idea if TeaSpiller is her but I 10000% believe she definitely checks her threads.

Reactions: 23
Lydia's dining chairs on ebay. Suggested for a cafe or bistro...

Hooow much :eek: urgh

Edit - £214 for one
The ebay person must be loving all the views and i swear the price has changed but it could be me.
damn the labia effect

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread @Miscanthus! 👏

Brilliant thread title @Milking Keynes :love:

Whist I am here may I just say an enormous thank you for all your lovely comments re; Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers on our last thread 💛? It was so gratifying and so kind💛.

In addition may I also say that I have never laughed so much at any photos on our forum as I did at @Miss Trunchbull‘s choice of party attire! That glorious mushroom was hilarious! 🏆
Thank you @Oops for a wonderful weekend of joy, fun and festivities! I had a ball!

Must say I’m a tad jealous of UK Tattlers being allowed to go out and about and especially to the beauty salons and hairdressers. We hope in Ireland to reopen non-essential in May - until then it’s Shade 8A Nice n Easy 😭😭. Level 5 Lockdown since December 30 so over 100 days. Kids back to school today so that’s great news. I always say there is one thing worse than being married to a golfer and that is being married to one that can’t golf. Hopefully, golf courses will reopen April 26th. Anyway, hope you all enjoy a little pampering at the weekend.❤❤

Thank you all for the votes for the thread title- very chuffed!

This thread has started with a bang. With regard to TS, I remember commenting that they should have a guest spot as the Masked Singer at Downtonbury and they responded that they would rather come as one of Lidl’s legendary Farrow and Ball paint pots. I think TS had a sense of humour so I would tend to think it’s not her. I know for sure Lidl reads here, but that feeds into her ego. One thing a lot worse for her than a Tattle thread would be NOT having one. I could, of course, be wrong, but it’s just a feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If it was her, I would think her thought process is “any attention is good attention.” Let’s be real, if this thread died out completely and she couldn’t check it and make snarky comments and mould her content around what was on here, what would be the point? It makes her feel “relevant”, she can say she’s been attacked by trolls, give it the poor moo moo speech. I have no idea if TeaSpiller is her but I 10000% believe she definitely checks her threads.
If this thread died out, her iconic Espa event with 37 live views would have been zero! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I moderate, with a few others, on a FB account and it's like herding cats! I can tell you it's a very fine line between being heavy handed and allowing free speech...not easy!
I have been on a few mum type FB accounts one was about budgeting and one was about cleaning, I was censored on them both and I was on a clothing one and I was just blocked. My trouble was I wasn't sicky sweet enough and would speak my mind or say what I thought was true, honestly I wasn't nasty but I just didn't always agree. So I can imagine how hard it would be, herding cats is a very good simile, this is what I like about Tattle I can speak my mind and don't get shut down. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I believe the same, the worst thing that could ever happen to Lydia is if nobody gave her any attention, good or bad.
For her the negativity, drama, bitching with people is all that she knows, it’s what’s familiar to her.

Us normal people would maybe start to reflect on ourselves if we had 81 (!) gossip threads and conflicts with everyone around, no friends left etc but Lydia is not looking through the same lens as a normal mentally healthy person .
The negative attention is what keeps her going, that’s why she constantly creates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Whether TeaSpiller is or isn’t Lydia doesn’t really matter - as what Lidl fails to understand is that anyone outside herself really doesn’t care about her thirteen times tumbled neranjo limescale floor, her antique brass/gold/silver/aluminium door furniture, or her trex wallpaper.

We come on here, we have a laugh at her expense and then we log off and go to sleep, safe in the knowledge that we are hardworking, morally superior and generally nicer people than her.

Her biggest downfall is thinking that people actually *care*. She’s a distraction to my busy, hardworking life is all.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Brilliant

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.