Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry she wants a nicer surgeon? I've never heard such bollocks in my life. If someone is doing SURGERY on me I don't care if they're nice I care if they're good at their job! Imagine spending all that money on a tit boob job and justify it by saying the surgeon was nice 😂 😂
Nice = free in exchange for an Instagram post

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
How is she wearing the black see through Karen Millen top with a white bra underneath, when she's got a million freebie intermisssimiiii nude bras to wear! Moron!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
The greedhouse is pretty sweet, but those beds just spoil the whole thing!
I would have gone for a water feature and a few tiny beds, maybe a softer shape!
Raised beds would look a little bit better if they actually had plants in them. With just soil in them (and having so many raised beds), it reminds me of a cemetery and a chapel at the end of it. Not a pretty sight for her neighborhoods who are so close by her house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 525775

Hmm. Strange that she hasn’t mentioned an appointment with the hairdresser 🤣🤣🤣
What’s the betting that she will stroll into these companies that she has mentioned receive and enjoy their services and stroll right back out without paying for any of it. These companies have had a terrible year and most people would pay for their treatments to help keep them afloat but not Lydia. She probably thinks she’s doing them a favour by mentioning their names. First class witch if you ask me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Oh the bedroom has been painted sludge as well as everywhere else - hilarious, how can she like this?

That blouse - omg she looks like a clown, and still no nude bra underneath!

And she bought Ali the knives for his birthday. If he has any sense he'll use them on her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What is she on in this vlog talk about hyper. Also whats this 'run as slow as you can' bollocks well thats called walking my lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
WTF is this hospital gown / moomoo / flour sack monstrosity?!
Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 17.20.20.png

Apparently the knives were a birthday present for Ali.. I mean, both their careers are dying anyway, no need to drag out the suffering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
duck me shes got sludge drop cloth painted in her bedroom, did Lauren get a discount if she bulked bought that colour or what?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This is in the "guest bedroom" that's absolutely full of crap from renovations past
Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 17.32.24.png

FAKE FRUIT?
Seriously??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I love the fact the stairs don't go with the new decor now!

But i do like the bathroom tiles, however the walls are going to be painted a darker sludge green which will ruin it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG she has only gone and had 'millen gorden' engraved in the handmade puppy gates :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
WHO DOES THIS?! Ffs. It’s tacky. She can have all the money in the world, change her interiors every year, plonk down a greenhouse, but she will never ever have class. It’s the one thing her money can’t buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought it was terribly bad luck to gift knives? One has to always pay for knives and never receive as a gift! Well no doubt they were a regift anyway, so double trouble 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.