Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Milking Keynes for a great thread title! It received one hundred votes!!! 🏆🥇🤸‍♀️

Brace yourselves....it's Lidl's birthday week!
Meanwhile, Ali's birthday passed without a mention!

The kitchen of dreams is exactly as Lauren Costly left it, Lidl has appeared in the Telegraph magazine in her living room of three incarnation's ago, and the police are knocking on the door to prosecute them for not securing Porter in the Range Rover.

Meanwhile us Tattlers celebrated @Miss Trunchbull 's unofficial birthday with a fancy dress extravaganza and Maypole dance, washing down a gourmet feast with MoeT and Whispering Angel! Thanks @Oops... !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I see TeaSpiller has been online today after being inactive for a couple of weeks 👀. The same day Lydia goes on her stories, clearly moody and indirectly trying to address things.
TeaSpiller, can you explain why you were last active at 1pm and Lydia did a ‘Q and A’ just after 1pm? Also, if you dislike Lydia like you claim, why did you reveal a Hermes Bag to us instead of something negative about her? It seems like something Lydia would do, make sure her haters know she has got a Birkin. You claim to be a friend of Ali’s family, yet in your first post you knew something about Victoria ITF. So are you a friend of Lydia’s, Ali’s Family or just Lydia herself? Also, why were you inactive for months over last summer, is it because you were having a hard time after the failure of globy and your hair going wrong? You’re also never active between Christmas and New Year (you know, when Lydia takes her annual time off the internet).

I’m guessing you will do your usual when questioned about your identity and say you’re not coming on here anymore (basically have a tantrum and sulk - typical Lydia style). I have been writing down my evidence and plan to do a youtube video exposing you (Lydia) for trolling yourself like others on Tattle have done. (Mother of Daughters, Katie Hayes etc). The truth will out. For anyone doubting it’s her, check out the video she uploaded 9 days after the TeaSpiller account on here was made ☺. Coincidence? I think not. One of the first things TeaSpiller told us was that Ali isn’t Gay. How could someone possibly know anyone’s sexuality for sure? It’s clearly Lydia who’s so conscious of people thinking she is married to someone who isn’t heterosexual.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 128
I'm still in disbelief that she never wished Ali, HR HUSBAND a happy Birthday online. For someone who gets off on sharing a door hinge, to NOT wish your husband a happy birthday shows how cold she really is.

I have ALWAYS thought her marriage was one of convenience and a business venture.

Not telling people what colour that paint was so they have to go back to the story and swipe up so you can make more $$$

Her greed is next level.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
@BrookeDavis I usually agree with what you have to say/contribute but on @TeaSpiller being Lidl, I’m afraid I’ll have to strongly disagree. I won’t add anything further to back this up as it will just get out of hand.
I do hope you don’t take any offence to this, if you are able to look at TS previous posts, then you’ll see for yourself why it’s not Lydia.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@BrookeDavis I usually agree with what you have to say/contribute but on @TeaSpiller being Lidl, I’m afraid I’ll have to strongly disagree. I won’t add anything further to back this up as it will just get out of hand.
I do hope you don’t take any offence to this, if you are able to look at TS previous posts, then you’ll see for yourself why it’s not Lydia.
I’m very open to any opinions and appreciate your comment. I won’t find it offensive if anyone disagrees. I was privately messaging other tattle members back and forth about it, but they have now disabled the private message option on here. I wasn’t going to say anything until I had compiled the evidence (like similar spelling and grammar between TeaSpiller and Lyida, timings of posts, TeaSpiller blocking me and not coming online for weeks after I messaged them saying I know it’s Lydia etc). But I can’t keep it in any longer. MotherOfDaughters had an account on her own thread and was bad mouthing her own husband so it isn’t new for someone to negatively talk about themselves on here. TeaSpiller has said things like Lydia has bad skin and that she gets things for free, they’re hardly career braking Tea-spills and she would have to write some things about herself that are bad in order to make it believable.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m very open to any opinions and appreciate your comment. I won’t find it offensive if anyone disagrees. I was privately messaging other tattle members back and forth about it, but they have now disabled the private message option on here. I wasn’t going to say anything until I had compiled the evidence (like similar spelling and grammar between TeaSpiller and Lyida, timings of posts, TeaSpiller blocking me and not coming online for weeks after I messaged them saying I know it’s Lydia etc). But I can’t keep it in any longer. MotherOfDaughters had an account on her own thread and was bad mouthing her own husband so it isn’t new for someone to negatively talk about themselves on here. TeaSpiller has said things like Lydia has bad skin and that she gets things for free, they’re hardly career braking Tea-spills and she would have to write some things about herself that are bad in order to make it believable.
We call LydiE Hyacinth.... her neighbour Elizabeth always was spilling tea... hmmm.
I found it odd from her answers as well. It’s something that the narcissist would do. Why would she block you on here, how bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I have been limiting my Lydiot viewing as of late because I gain absolutely nothing from it. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of her latest outfits and her home is...well...not something inspiring. I live in an old house with real antiques and real art. Her design choices or should we say Lauren Costly's choices are dreary. So today I decided to check in on her Insta stories and all I can say is......what a f$%king witch. She really has turned into one very unlikable person. Oh and I noticed her Instagram numbers have gone down again.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I have been limiting my Lydiot viewing as of late because I gain absolutely nothing from it. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of her latest outfits and her home is...well...not something inspiring. I live in an old house with real antiques and real art. Her design choices or should we say Lauren Costly's choices are dreary. So today I decided to check in on her Insta stories and all I can say is......what a f$%king witch. She really has turned into one very unlikable person. Oh and I noticed her Instagram numbers have gone down again.
Looks like she bought +108.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry @BrookeDavis, but I also respectfully disagree with you on this one ... the whole point of @TeaSpiller sharing Lydia’s private Instagram post of her Birkin was to highlight just how arrogant, entitled, and out of touch with the real world Lydia is, especially given the caption she chose to use.

EB31AFD2-6C30-44F6-A6CC-81F611236A31.jpeg

Also, if TeaSpiller is Lydia why would she tell us that The Northamptonshire Bungalow is mortgaged to the hilt and that their entire wedding was gifted?
In my opinion, those are two things Lydia would never admit to in a million years ... it’s proof that she’s nowhere near as wealthy as she would like people to think she is! 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Sorry @BrookeDavis, but I also respectfully disagree with you on this one ... the whole point of @TeaSpiller sharing Lydia’s private Instagram post of her Birkin was to highlight just how arrogant, entitled, and out of touch with the real world Lydia is, especially given the caption she chose to use.

View attachment 525382

Also, if TeaSpiller is Lydia why would she tell us that The Northamptonshire Bungalow is mortgaged to the hilt and that their entire wedding was gifted?
In my opinion, those are two things Lydia would never admit to in a million years ... it’s proof that she’s nowhere near as wealthy as she would like people to think she is! 😉
Agreed. I also seem to remember directly after the leaked birkin post, Ali's and Carrie's personal IG followers were totally purged - as if Lydia panicked and wanted ANY possible 'moles' blocked. I could be wrong about that, but at the time I remember thinking she was totally blindsided by the 'betrayal' of her personal account?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Thanks to @Milking Keynes for a great thread title! It received one hundred votes!!! 🏆🥇🤸‍♀️

Brace yourselves....it's Lidl's birthday week!
Meanwhile, Ali's birthday passed without a mention!

The kitchen of dreams is exactly as Lauren Costly left it, Lidl has appeared in the Telegraph magazine in her living room of three incarnation's ago, and the police are knocking on the door to prosecute them for not securing Porter in the Range Rover.

Meanwhile us Tattlers celebrated @Miss Trunchbull 's unofficial birthday with a fancy dress extravaganza and Maypole dance, washing down a gourmet feast with MoeT and Whispering Angel! Thanks @Oops... !
Thank you for the new thread @Miscanthus! 👏

Brilliant thread title @Milking Keynes :love:

Whist I am here may I just say an enormous thank you for all your lovely comments re; Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers on our last thread 💛? It was so gratifying and so kind💛.

In addition may I also say that I have never laughed so much at any photos on our forum as I did at @Miss Trunchbull‘s choice of party attire! That glorious mushroom was hilarious! 🏆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 525382

I concur.

And also concur she's a bleeping witch......and that's just putting it lightly.

Is this tart not turning 33 this week?!? Yet this is how she responds to such a question about flipping home decorating?!

From being screaming like a raving lunatic at a pregnant woman because of bloody hair color, to her lies that she was a victim of an attack, to this response today to someone simply asking about changing home decor.....the phrase "emotional dysregulation" sums the bleep up to a tee.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Whist I am here may I just say an enormous thank you for all your lovely comments re; Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers on our last thread 💛? It was so gratifying and so kind💛.

In addition may I also say that I have never laughed so much at any photos on our forum as I did at @Miss Trunchbull‘s choice of party attire! That glorious mushroom was hilarious! 🏆
We really need to put together a collage of all of the outfits to forever remember this prestigious day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How was Ali able to afford the Aston Martin on a tradesman salary? Sorry if this has been already asked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

For anyone who may have missed it and to give our lovely @Oops... another chuckle here is @Miss Trunchbull 's magnifique tenue d'anniversaire;

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 10.49.15.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her latest Instagram stories are disgraceful. What awful behaviour! Her response to the person who asked why do you waste so much money constantly renovating was the definition of gaslighting and so ignorant. I don't think I can watch her anymore...I used to enjoy watching her home content. And her hair was the best it's ever been when she saw Nicky. She was on to a good thing about 12 months ago. Now she is so out of touch with her followers, society, her relationships...she is in for a rude shock when no one cares about her anymore...and it will happen. She will wake up one day and have nobody. For her sake, as she is a human, I hope she can look into herself and really reflect and see that she is the toxic person (not everybody else in the world). It's unlikely as she has a narcissistic personality disorder but here's hoping...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Her latest Instagram stories are disgraceful. What awful behaviour! Her response to the person who asked why do you waste so much money constantly renovating was the definition of gaslighting and so ignorant. I don't think I can watch her anymore...I used to enjoy watching her home content. And her hair was the best it's ever been when she saw Nicky. She was on to a good thing about 12 months ago. Now she is so out of touch with her followers, society, her relationships...she is in for a rude shock when no one cares about her anymore...and it will happen. She will wake up one day and have nobody. For her sake, as she is a human, I hope she can look into herself and really reflect and see that she is a toxic person (not everybody else in the world). It's unlikely as she has a narcissistic personality disorder but here's hoping...
I'll just leave this here.......

Narcissistic rage is an outburst of intense anger or silence that can happen to someone with narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) happens when someone has an exaggerated or overly inflated sense of their own importance......

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
How was Ali able to afford the Aston Martin on a tradesman salary? Sorry if this has been already asked
They are selling the lie. Their life is a farce. The car is leased. She carries on how all the cars at her grandfathers funeral were Range Rovers like she is royalty or something. In reality, she leases hers too.

He was only ever an apprentice electrician. He's now a professional BEGGAR like his business only Wife.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Agreed. I also seem to remember directly after the leaked birkin post, Ali's and Carrie's personal IG followers were totally purged - as if Lydia panicked and wanted ANY possible 'moles' blocked. I could be wrong about that, but at the time I remember thinking she was totally blindsided by the 'betrayal' of her personal account?
I think she briefly mentioned once in a video that “one of her channels had been breached”, but thats all she said about it, unless I missed something. (That was in the video she uploaded about being vulnerable at Nicky’s house). She probably told Carrie and Ali that someone had screenshot the picture and uploaded it to tattle. Them being unaware it’s actually Lydia, went into a panic and removed people they didn’t trust. Lydia’s ‘followers’ numbers on her personal account didn’t decline like theirs did. Because she knows the truth, that there isn’t actually a mole. I have screenshots with dates of everything. I have suspected it for a long time so I have been noting things down in my phone. If I had the time I would make a video of them all now but I’m still working during lockdown. TeaSpiller being online until 1pm yesterday, then Lydia indirectly moaning on her story from 1pm, this is one example. I have many more. Lydia made a video the same week the TeaSpiller account was made, complaining about being compared to other women (InTheFrow). In one of their first posts TeaSpiller pointed out ITF lives in Milton Keynes. This was a little F You to us tattlers for comparing Lydia to her and mocking her for living in Northampton instead of Buckinghamshire. She probably thought ‘at least I live in a better location than ITF’. Why would a member of Ali’s family (this is who TeaSpiller is claiming to be) who dislikes Lydia want to point out to us where ITF lives and how would they even know anything about Victoria/ITF.

Lydia did mention the whole wedding was free but she could be smug about that, hence why she told us as in a ‘Ha, all of you had to pay for yours, I didn’t’, or it’s just another negative comment to make us believe it’s someone who dislikes her.

I’m just putting a few pointers out. If someone can debunk them, thats fine. I’m very open minded. This is why I’ve been dying to say something for so long. A lot of you know more details than I do so can have a clearer image of it all and make better sense of my suspicions, if that makes sense. It’s nice to finally get someone’s opinion on it as it’s not something I could discuss with one of my friends. Nobody watches her or knows what tattle is so they wouldn’t get it 😅.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.