Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she briefly mentioned once in a video that “one of her channels had been breached”, but thats all she said about it, unless I missed something. (That was in the video she uploaded about being vulnerable at Nicky’s house). She probably told Carrie and Ali that someone had screenshot the picture and uploaded it to tattle. Them being unaware it’s actually Lydia, went into a panic and removed people they didn’t trust. Lydia’s ‘followers’ numbers on her personal account didn’t decline like theirs did. Because she knows the truth, that there isn’t actually a mole. I have screenshots with dates of everything. I have suspected it for a long time so I have been noting things down in my phone. If I had the time I would make a video of them all now but I’m still working during lockdown. TeaSpiller being online until 1pm yesterday, then Lydia indirectly moaning on her story from 1pm, this is one example. I have many more. Lydia made a video the same week the TeaSpiller account was made, complaining about being compared to other women (InTheFrow). In one of their first posts TeaSpiller pointed out ITF lives in Milton Keynes. This was a little F You to us tattlers for comparing Lydia to her and mocking her for living in Northampton instead of Buckinghamshire. She probably thought ‘at least I live in a better location than ITF’. Why would a member of Ali’s family (this is who TeaSpiller is claiming to be) who dislikes Lydia want to point out to us where ITF lives and how would they even know anything about Victoria/ITF.

Lydia did mention the whole wedding was free but she could be smug about that, hence why she told us as in a ‘Ha, all of you had to pay for yours, I didn’t’, or it’s just another negative comment to make us believe it’s someone who dislikes her.

I’m just putting a few pointers out. If someone can debunk them, thats fine. I’m very open minded. This is why I’ve been dying to say something for so long. A lot of you know more details than I do so can have a clearer image of it all and make better sense of my suspicions, if that makes sense. It’s nice to finally get someone’s opinion on it as it’s not something I could discuss with one of my friends. Nobody watches her or knows what tattle is so they wouldn’t get it 😅.
That does make sense too :unsure:

haha I know what you mean - nobody in my life would ever have heard of the woman! Can't believe I found her because I was looking at Kitchens on IG and found her previous version and loved it! The one with the cornforth white cabinetry and railings island. I know waaaaaay too much about her paint colours, lol!! I'm now gutted every time I see that dank, depressing colour she's slopped all over her house, and am just watching the train wreck.
I also have a sister who has NPD - the malignant sort - and it triggers me to see how the manipulation and lies work, because it brings back awful experiences. The fact she can bare-faced say she's basically only changed paint colours and a few bits of furniture is just bizarre - as someone here said - an 'alternate reality' - that's exactly what these people do. Change history whenever it suits their narrative - a form of gaslighting.

OK, won't go on but you get the drift.

Bring on the pointers, and detective work - I'm here for the 'tea' (pun intended) any day of the week! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This is TeaSpiller’s first post, for anyone who wants to analyse it.
Lets just take the last sentence as an example, the sentence uses the word ‘tit’ and ‘presence’. Lydia is always using the word presence like when she says ‘my presence online’. We all know she uses the word ‘tit’ too, she used it today on her stories.
They also made sure they told us they thought the farmer killed the cat (they said it twice). I’m guessing Lydia was annoyed people were blaming her so wanted to reiterate to us that it was someone else’s fault. They love ending sentences with an exclamation mark and using three full stops ‘...’. Lydia does these two things a LOT. She actually finished a sentence with an exclamation mark and used the three full stops today on her stories. There are just too many coincidences. TeaSpiller also start sentences with ‘And’, just like Lydia. How can two different people use the same grammatical errors and style of writing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wooo chile, dont scare off any tattlers who may have some inside knowledge!

Lydia’s friends and extended family could browse these threads and have a good giggle / nod with agreement to save their own sanity!!... and whooo knows might want to add their 2pence.

Plus ITF can be just as annoying at times too!

Reactions: 32
I’m very open to any opinions and appreciate your comment. I won’t find it offensive if anyone disagrees. I was privately messaging other tattle members back and forth about it, but they have now disabled the private message option on here. I wasn’t going to say anything until I had compiled the evidence (like similar spelling and grammar between TeaSpiller and Lyida, timings of posts, TeaSpiller blocking me and not coming online for weeks after I messaged them saying I know it’s Lydia etc). But I can’t keep it in any longer. MotherOfDaughters had an account on her own thread and was bad mouthing her own husband so it isn’t new for someone to negatively talk about themselves on here. TeaSpiller has said things like Lydia has bad skin and that she gets things for free, they’re hardly career braking Tea-spills and she would have to write some things about herself that are bad in order to make it believable.
The blocking you is very odd. Hoping you make your video ASAP !!! I for sure will be watching.
These fraudulent influencers with their BE KIND mantra whilst being rude to their adult subscribers need a comeuppance. Moaning about trolls yet religiously read Tattle Life and then come onto Tattle Life with a view to troll. Hypocrites.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If Teaspiller is Labia I was thinking what would the benefit be from doing it? She could just create an annoymous account and lurk to see what’s being said?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lets just take the last sentence as an example, the sentence uses the word ‘tit’ and ‘presence’. Lydia is always using the word presence like when she says ‘my presence online’. We all know she uses the word ‘tit’ too, she used it today on her stories.
They also made sure they told us they thought the farmer killed the cat (they said it twice). I’m guessing Lydia was annoyed people were blaming her so wanted to reiterate to us that it was someone else’s fault. They love ending sentences with an exclamation mark and using three full stops ‘...’. Lydia does these two things a LOT. She actually finished a sentence with an exclamation mark and used the three full stops today on her stories. There are just too many coincidences. TeaSpiller also start sentences with ‘And’, just like Lydia. How can two different people use the same grammatical errors and style of writing? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do not know about Teaspiller, but that cat story is so strange.
IMO the cat simple found a kind family who feed him and got away from Lumi. Cats do that all the time. The whole neighborhood feeds my grandma's cat.
The stories that Lydia told in her videos are so dumb. A hunter won't shot a cat or burn it! Dig it, but not burn it! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
It actually sounds more like it’s Ali 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I for one don't care who @TeaSpiller is, and I appreciate what they have shared about how Lydia behaves on her private account.
🤷‍♀️

I'd prefer to enjoy tattle and leave the detective work to figuring out how far in advance Lydia films.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The stove has set the Greedhouse alight
I repeat, the stove has set the Greedhouse alight 🚒😜
Screenshot_20210412_065631.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
I think she briefly mentioned once in a video that “one of her channels had been breached”, but thats all she said about it, unless I missed something. (That was in the video she uploaded about being vulnerable at Nicky’s house). She probably told Carrie and Ali that someone had screenshot the picture and uploaded it to tattle. Them being unaware it’s actually Lydia, went into a panic and removed people they didn’t trust. Lydia’s ‘followers’ numbers on her personal account didn’t decline like theirs did. Because she knows the truth, that there isn’t actually a mole. I have screenshots with dates of everything. I have suspected it for a long time so I have been noting things down in my phone. If I had the time I would make a video of them all now but I’m still working during lockdown. TeaSpiller being online until 1pm yesterday, then Lydia indirectly moaning on her story from 1pm, this is one example. I have many more. Lydia made a video the same week the TeaSpiller account was made, complaining about being compared to other women (InTheFrow). In one of their first posts TeaSpiller pointed out ITF lives in Milton Keynes. This was a little F You to us tattlers for comparing Lydia to her and mocking her for living in Northampton instead of Buckinghamshire. She probably thought ‘at least I live in a better location than ITF’. Why would a member of Ali’s family (this is who TeaSpiller is claiming to be) who dislikes Lydia want to point out to us where ITF lives and how would they even know anything about Victoria/ITF.

Lydia did mention the whole wedding was free but she could be smug about that, hence why she told us as in a ‘Ha, all of you had to pay for yours, I didn’t’, or it’s just another negative comment to make us believe it’s someone who dislikes her.

I’m just putting a few pointers out. If someone can debunk them, thats fine. I’m very open minded. This is why I’ve been dying to say something for so long. A lot of you know more details than I do so can have a clearer image of it all and make better sense of my suspicions, if that makes sense. It’s nice to finally get someone’s opinion on it as it’s not something I could discuss with one of my friends. Nobody watches her or knows what tattle is so they wouldn’t get it 😅.

I’m not sure either way, but it’s a strong possibility it is her. I mean why would she block you? That seems very strange. I also think it’s the sort of thing Lydia would do- in a way it would be a form of control. Even if it’s attracting negative attention she would feel quite powerful that she had some say in the narrative. Almost like a game.
So no I wouldn’t put it past her at all. She’s very erratic anyway - how she acted with Nicky proves that. I think she likes the drama too, I mean every vlog she has to address some sort of criticism doesn’t she?!! She lives off the stuff! I think any way in which she can do the ‘poor me’ act, the more she can make out she’s always the victim.

So yeh could well be Lydia.Maybe we will never know.
If it isn’t Lydia then Tea Spiller could just be being quiet because she simply doesn’t want to out herself or say too much. She could be a partner of one of their friends and it cause a lot of trouble if found out- it could also be a friend who’s felt aggrieved by Lydia but doesn’t want to take it much further.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lydia helped Frow find her house when they moved out of London and like Lidl, it's in a village outside Milton Keynes, no better or worse.
I'm interested in your theory but not convinced, possibly because I'm one of those people who loves everybody until they get bitten on the bum!
I can't imagine why you would troll yourself but I don't have the mind of a narcissist.
The missing information, for me, is what Lidl is posting on her princess seal pup account and when. Teaspiller is obviously vulnerable and very circumspect about what she can reveal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi all, we're getting a few reports from this thread. lt gets a bit uncomfortable targeting a tattler and puts people off from posting.

There's nothing about their account behind the scenes that indicates it could be the influencer either. Do report any posters your have concerns with and we'll look into it.

Let's get back to Lydia :)

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Tbf, the fact about Victoria, she/he may know, because Ali/Lydia have certainly talked about it. That what she/he writes doesn't make me suspicious that it could be Lydia, tbh. The part of Lynx being shot by a neighbour, I don't know. I don't believe it. The thing that's left, is the thing with online time of TS vs postings of LEM.

Reactions: 10
Sooooooooo ... Who's hoping we get a rant tonight ? :cool:

I really don't want to see any more Karen Millen plagiarised polyester crap nor greenhouse / gardening content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The stove has set the Greedhouse alight
I repeat, the stove has set the Greedhouse alight 🚒😜View attachment 525411
I hope if @TeaSpiller is genuine that she's not put off posting as I, for one, am always interested in what she has to say.

Back to Lidl....she always manages to avoid a wider shot that shows the proximity of her neighbours. I wonder what they make of the Greedhouse, now it has electricity and is lit up. Light polution is a real thing in the country.
20200508_072032.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.