Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title suggestion #82: more grout and more sprouts, but her career and home reno need a bail out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Inmate. Defo. I actually pmsl at this 😂
Well considering the Millen pound mansion is such a loony bin, that dress is perfect and as she »lives a double Life ». One minute she is the nurse the next the inmate/loony/nutter (100% manic)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well considering the Millen pound mansion is such a loony bin, that dress is perfect and as she »lives a double Life ». One minute she is the nurse the next the inmate/loony/nutter (100% manic)
I have bi polar. But this witch takes manic tona whole new level....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Title suggestion #82
Ali. Keep your knives away....
Before good old lids has a field day........

Thread suggested #82
Farrow and ball farrow and ball....
She ain't the fairest of them all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg what’s WRONG with Lydia. It’s still against the law to go over to your friend’s house. Why does she think it’s ok for her to go over to her friend’s house to ‘bake and drink champagne’.

You must not meet indoors with anybody you do not live with, unless you have formed a support bubble with them (if you are eligible), or another legal exemption applies.

the above is THE LAW

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Vlogstergram has released a youtube vlog entitled “What is with Lydia Elise Millen?” I’m sure she took the charts at 13.41 from the Wiki of this thread.
The girl who is the voice of VLogstergram quoted twice "She inspires me to take showers"

1. You should be showering anyway
2. Lydia is lucky if she showers twice a week

Totally got most of her info from Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The German in mean screams "You will get a bladder/kidney infection, sitting on the cold stone with your arse!".
😂

We say you will get piles sitting on cold stone. How funny the differences but I've never known anyone to get either piles, cystitis nor kidney infection from sitting on cold stone. A cold arse, for sure though. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.