Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny wonโ€™t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lydiot is an Intimissimeeeeme ambassador, and has chosen this opportunity to put her tatas and flat arse on show on their behalf. My question is why has Intiwhatever never featured her on their official page ?
20210412_165218.jpg
20210412_165228.jpg

20210412_165205.jpg

3 empty cubbyholes !!! Oooh Lauren, run for the hills !
20210412_170102.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I donโ€™t normally like to comment tooooooo much on appearance, but with Lydia Iโ€™ll make an exception. Donโ€™t understand how she can drop so much on the Hermes bags and still happily walk around with those fake tits... one of the worst sets of implants Iโ€™ve ever seen! So 2007, and even then, badly done.
I think she said in a video she was thinking about removing them once the pandemic is over. Can another tattler confirm it? I donโ€™t remember which vlog it was.

Reactions: 20
I think she said in a video she was thinking about removing them once the pandemic is over. Can another tattler confirm it? I donโ€™t remember which vlog it was.
Yes, she said that she wants them to be removed or replaced by smaller ones (more in proportion with her body) and that she wonโ€™t go back to the doctor who did them because although he is really good, she wants somebody who is nicer...(whatever that means๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Plastic tits like hers are out. Scrawny limbs like hers are out. Ugly and unattractive.

Reactions: 12
Omg she must have got that MAC kit from Alana... I follow Alana on Insta! She follows Lidls! Unfollow!Now!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yet her bf doesnโ€™t like her lingerie reels๐Ÿ˜‚. It is a bit much if youโ€™re in a relationship with someone to keep posing like this but itโ€™s the deliberate bending down which is the attention seeking.
Guys like their gfs to show off to them not the world I mean like lingerie wise. Like you can get it right but Lydia doesnโ€™t lol.
Itโ€™s not about confidence itโ€™s about all the creeps doing things to your pictures lol.. not gonna lie thatโ€™s why most guys hate it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes, she said that she wants them to be removed or replaced by smaller ones (more in proportion with her body) and that she wonโ€™t go back to the doctor who did them because although he is really good, she wants somebody who is nicer...(whatever that means๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ).
Sorry she wants a nicer surgeon? I've never heard such bollocks in my life. If someone is doing SURGERY on me I don't care if they're nice I care if they're good at their job! Imagine spending all that money on a tit boob job and justify it by saying the surgeon was nice ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sheโ€™s so arrogant when she rants. The opposite of a confident and powerful woman.

We all know that until last week these were not underwear advertisements for intimissimee. They were cheap shot begs for views and begs for intimissimee to keep her on board. Thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s so defensive about this and the interiors/garden.

Remember....

View attachment 525898View attachment 525899View attachment 525897
That top quote is spot on; we have receipts! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 14
Sooooooooo ... Who's hoping we get a rant tonight ? :cool:

I really don't want to see any more Karen Millen plagiarised polyester crap nor greenhouse / gardening content.
Plagiarised polyester crap! That should be on the label. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lydia, when you post the underwear reels, the negative feedback you get isn't about the fact you are in your underwear. You get very little male attention on your account, and there are much younger and successful influencers showing a lot more.
The issue people have with your reels is

1) They aren't on brand. Not this brand anyway. Maybe your Ibiza brand
2) it's the offensive cement oranges that follow you round the room that give people the ick

And besides, if we had such a problem with you in underwear we wouldn't share our favourite photo of you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

View attachment 525862
We should put posters up on her road of this picture, wishing her a happy Birthday. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ( need a clever saying in it )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia darling you can wear the most expensive lingerie set on the planet but those breasts will never be 'classy'. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
52 mins vlog incoming.

Just a heads up, a speech about how she's changed everything so it's all about her now.

Erm...

How many times have we heard that one before?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.