Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hooow much :eek: urgh

Edit - £214 for one
The ebay person must be loving all the views and i swear the price has changed but it could be me.
damn the labia effect
Ah, I didn't know you could see price changes on ebay.

In my opinion, she came off as condescending when answering the question about how she affords to update her home so often...

I realise it must be tough for her, always on defence, knowing people are criticising you, etc. Must be lots of pressure in her life between the drama/criticism and obligation to put her existence online to earn an income. She can't do her constant renovations privately, or else she wouldn't get things for free.

I would find her much more relatable and interesting if she just owned it and had a touch of humility. For her to say "you have a problem, not me" and then post some inspirational quote about it, is a poor way to answer followers who are just curious (understandably, constantly changing your home is a bit unconventional.

Why is she so afraid to admit that she's changed her mind/aesthetic and is in a lucky position where she's able to update her home often because she has a huge following and companies/brands are willing to do work/provide products to get exposure to her audience?

Reactions: 32
What do we think is on the birthday wishlist? Is the greedhouse fully kitted out bar the chairs? They better have no arms on them and tuck under the table or it’s gonna get mighty crowded in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What do we think is on the birthday wishlist? Is the greedhouse fully kitted out bar the chairs? They better have no arms on them and tuck under the table or it’s gonna get mighty crowded in there!
I think she has had loads of pre-birthday gifts - then there will be the birthday gifts and then off course the post-birthday gifts. Whilst this will be a very dull night in the theatre - it might run for years. The Mousetrap of birthdays...🐭

(if anyone has a spare tweed bucket-load of emotional intelligence please could they Hermes it over to her?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh here we go again... woe is me me me me!

She didn’t declare the perfume as PR Product though 😒😒
9F0EE1C5-1843-4B9E-8BB3-F7961E7ED141.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Forget-Me-Not

No-one remembered my Birthday
I sat with my head in my hands
Nobody gave me a mention
And nobody made any plans
Nobody published my presents
Or wishes for happy returns
I tried to smile through
But between me and you
It cut like a knife - I had burns
On all of my fingers
Whilst put through the wringers
I thought of some happier times
But my sad thoughts returned
As my hurt insides churned
Since there weren’t any reasons or rhymes
No party, no cake, and this leaves in it’s wake
The very big question of WHY
What did I do wrong?
Has my life been too long?
I think I will now have to try
Just a little bit harder
To stock up my larder
And store some resilience there
This may help me to see
This is not about me
The problem‘s entirely with her...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

View attachment 525736
Breathe chicken breathe.

Yep, she sure is in a pissy mood. She is steaming. Tsk tsk silly moo moo. 🍌 It's your birthday WEEK chicken. Take a chill pill or 10 lovely xx.
If she is not gracing us with a rant tonight, one is on the way in the very near future. :cool:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

View attachment 525736
How can she be so hypocritical? She is not comfortable in herself! She is constantly comparing herself with others and is so jealous all the time!
As for her body, she only loves it because she's starved it into submission and enhanced the areas she doesn't like with surgery and injections!
Once again it's not her, it's us! Get some self awareness Lidl!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
How can she be so hypocritical? She is not comfortable in herself! She is constantly comparing herself with others and is so jealous all the time!
As for her body, she only loves it because she's starved it into submission and enhanced the areas she doesn't like with surgery and injections!
Once again it's not her, it's us! Get some self awareness Lidl!
She's hangry. Skipping breakfast and lunch will do that to yer ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Forget-Me-Not

No-one remembered my Birthday
I sat with my head in my hands
Nobody gave me a mention
And nobody made any plans
Nobody published my presents
Or wishes for happy returns
I tried to smile through
But between me and you
It cut like a knife - I had burns
On all of my fingers
Whilst put through the wringers
I thought of some happier times
But my sad thoughts returned
As my insides all churned
Since there weren’t any reasons or rhymes
No party, no cake, and this leaves in it’s wake
The very big question of WHY
What did I do wrong?
Has my life been too long?
I think I will now have to try
Just a little bit harder
To stock up my larder
And store some resilience there
This may help me to see
This is not about me
The problem‘s entirely with her...
❤❤❤❤❤ ...entirely with her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is with the Mac PR story she just done? “If there is an edit of products that suited me perfectly, it would be these” yet goes on to say she isn’t into lipgloss, and the strip down liner matches her lips so she will use spice instead, what great advertisement 👏🏽😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Right well mac cosmetics have not lost a customer seeing as she's now just done a ad for it ffs
Probably a good thing, they're v famous for their animal testing..!

It reminds me of FarmVille? Did anyone played it on Fb? You got all those unnecessary decor that you had to put on your field.
I was in secondary school when that came out and everyone was on it, it was an obsession! The theme tune is so cute too :)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
45368F11-5B7F-4954-BF7D-DBC3054BC154.png

Hmm. Strange that she hasn’t mentioned an appointment with the hairdresser 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite upset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 114
Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite obset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).
Her face has changed more than her home. And that's saying a lot.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope if @TeaSpiller is genuine that she's not put off posting as I, for one, am always interested in what she has to say.

Back to Lidl....she always manages to avoid a wider shot that shows the proximity of her neighbours. I wonder what they make of the Greedhouse, now it has electricity and is lit up. Light polution is a real thing in the country.View attachment 525449
Their bungalow stands out like a sore thumb next to those beautiful older homes 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 525736
This is a very delicate topic for her to make it about herself (again). Women are shammed constantly for being too big, too small, showing too much, showing too little,... But she knows showing more skin is going to get her more views and clicks and that’s the only reason she’s is doing it, not to look like an empowered woman. Why would she use different covers for instagram and TikTok if it’s not to improve her TikTok numbers?
This is the same video on different platforms:
B77A3D00-8F5B-4305-B34B-9E04C34B656F.jpeg

9490F4E0-965B-4DC3-AE84-9A08E9A2F8A4.jpeg

(I’m all about women doing whatever they want with their bodies and wearing whatever they feel like. Please don’t take this as an attack to female bodies, I believe class and self confidence are more than just the clothes we wear. Also english is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes 😉)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Things that should not EVER worn together... Who wore it worse better? Omg I hope they both keep this up. It’s really funny to see these fashun fakers put on everything they just unboxed so they can link it for money... and that their sheep lap it up and think this is groundbreaking fashun. #garbagesalad

1CD21557-6D7C-4E25-BAA0-D7402CC975A3.jpeg
A6B126F3-1AA2-4AAC-9465-FF0DE8F7CABD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
I have been limiting my Lydiot viewing as of late because I gain absolutely nothing from it. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of her latest outfits and her home is...well...not something inspiring. I live in an old house with real antiques and real art. Her design choices or should we say Lauren Costly's choices are dreary. So today I decided to check in on her Insta stories and all I can say is......what a f$%king witch. She really has turned into one very unlikable person. Oh and I noticed her Instagram numbers have gone down again.
I, too, limit as much as possible consuming her content for the reasons you mentioned. There is absolutely nothing in her life that interests me anymore, not her style or her house decor choices. I do not see anything from her insta (it's usually reposted here anyway) and only watch her videos so I can join the conversation here and know what everyone is talking about. I do zone out quite frequently when she starts rambling on, so I must only "watch" 40% of her content anyway 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.