Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much does it cost to change sockets? i dont know if im just stupid but i thought it would be around £50-100 but she says she cant afford it, when we know miss money bags has loads
considering he was an electrician.....not a lot! she is so full of it 👀 *did I miss the Sh off that 👀 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not that it makes a difference but they have the bathroom which they use for storage in between their dressing rooms :rolleyes:

Whenever she does question time on Instagram she just uses it as an opportunity to brag about herself, her house and all her belongings. I hope she doesn't get targeted by thieves as she gives out far too much information which would make her an easy target.

On the subject of thieves, I had a random but slightly concerning thought. I was watching one of their vlogs the other day, I can't remember if it was hers or Ali's but Ali was in the kitchen with Porter and the kitchen doors were just wide open, Ali was throwing a toy for Porter to go fetch. I was wondering do they leave those doors open when they are upstairs/downstairs/elsewhere in the house? Someone with bad intentions could very easily make their way through the farmer's field, through the sprinkling of trees into their garden and into their house. Dog nappers have gone through more difficult things to get to dogs/puppies and so have burglars, they have a lot of expensive stuff on the ground floor of their house which could easily be taken including Porter.

I know it's a bit dramatic but with how much they advertise themselves and their belonging on the internet it just made me think, wouldn't you be a little concerned?
OMG omg, you are back
💖💗💕

They regularly leave the front door open too.
"Shut the front door!"

Particularly since everyone knows exactly where she lives. It comes up on Google images, FFS.
Remember when she claimed she was in fear for her life?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This isn’t only excessive but sounds lonely as I never see her w guest before covid View attachment 470143
I counted the rooms and she must be counting the hallways and greenhouse as that bungalow doesnt have 20 rooms 😡 shes turned into Hyacynth Bouquet lately and that grating fake posh accent really makes my ears bleed 🙆‍♀️ How annoying can one human be....greatly so in her case....that doggie picks up her vibe and he stares at her but no happy running towards her, she said in one video when he didnt want to eat that he isnt a ‘food dog’ then when he didnt want to go outside she said he ‘isnt an outside‘ dog.....no lydiot he doesnt feel happy and contented much like Ali Im sure 👈🏻

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I counted the rooms and she must be counting the hallways and greenhouse as that bungalow doesnt have 20 rooms 😡 shes turned into Hyacynth Bouquet lately and that grating fake posh accent really makes my ears bleed 🙆‍♀️ How annoying can one human be....greatly so in her case....that doggie picks up her vibe and he stares at her but no happy running towards her, she said in one video when he didnt want to eat that he isnt a ‘food dog’ then when he didnt want to go outside she said he ‘isnt an outside‘ dog.....no lydiot he doesnt feel happy and contented much like Ali Im sure 👈🏻
Tbh I’d be embarrassed to have 20 rooms n have such a lonely life

considering he was an electrician.....not a lot! she is so full of it 👀 *did I miss the Sh off that 👀 😄
At this point she’s counting the cupboards in the kitchen she doesn’t use

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my! I’ve just seen her Q and A on insta and it’s just ridiculous. Phase 1 of renovations so what were all the other ones?!? Painting the black living room she said was no the perfect colour and she wouldn’t touch. Repainting again kitchen, apparently renovating in phases but not enough money to change plug sockets. I just can’t keep up or cope with the hypocrisy and lies and to be frank total bullshit.
Well if that is not the most obvious beg for free light sockets.....1,2,3...an unboxing of very kindly gifted plug and light sockets 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The sweetest and nicest experience I have had with luxury shopping is in DIOR. Very polite, naturel non pushy and overall pleased to be helping you.
I am looking at bags at the moment, trying to find the perfect one for my 50th (gone off Hermès), what would you all suggest ??
I will always love Chanel but their recent price increases have me wondering if they are worth it and if the quality still matches the price-tag. I can recommend some vintage Chanel handbags if you are open to second-hand.

For a new bag for the new decade, I like these
Celine Classic
A fun LV Speedy. It's a speedy so it's a classic and you could wear it forever if you fancy it. But it's in a new print that makes it different.
I love Miu Miu even though it's not the most popular brand right now. I think their matelassé leather is a classic and this overall style is a timeless shape.
I love the Gucci Horsebit bag and I think you could wear that forever.
I also love the Gucci Jackie bag and I think you could wear that forever too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For anyone who hasn’t seen / can’t see the Q&A questions from today that haven’t already been posted here:

844A52FE-A63A-466E-BECF-69E3A3A87A23.png

70F0E3FF-B43C-4B23-9667-2E7A04748022.png

5690487F-5CAA-4AE5-9247-5D489ED07C4C.png

5B6ADCFF-0408-4B67-9B6F-179B834D721A.png

AED6C539-A651-4050-AFC1-A1C9118D2982.png
11B46A9F-71DC-4F11-99E2-7C76577BE7B7.png
B9801A1A-5FD5-49E2-8BF7-45246E0F7E4B.png
5078B5EA-8B00-430E-8C26-017F390742B8.png
DCDC1A08-84F6-4E5E-83C7-03E7094EA1A8.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What's the point in having walls and gates on the front of your house if the garden is so easily accessed?

Considering those 2 numpties spend every day traipsing through farmers fields, you would think it would occur to them that others may do this too and that people will have direct access to their home.
I bet their land ends right behind the greenhouse. They don’t have any fence so it gives the illusion the woodland is all theirs 🤣 Explains why they put few sticks around to create “a path” instead of actually creating something real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, brass hinges are a reasonable "expense" for Litte Madame Unhinged, but sockets are not. :unsure::rolleyes: Just give the sockets to Josie, and she will spray paint them for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She does not know what they have planned for the cinema/bar? Like is this your house or not Lidl????? I just cannot with her... Also the whole "phase" thing. It is not an expedition to the moon or a chem experiment! It is a fuc*in renovation. Get a grip FFS. Reminds me of this zombie film, world war z or something. weren't they talking in phases/waves there? :D or was it something different. Can't remember. She just annoys me so much

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’m just curious about this comment on Zoe’s pregnancy announcement? What’s the tea?
Please go to the top of the page and click the WIKI button. There you can find all info :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, brass hinges are a reasonable "expense" for Litte Madame Unhinged, but sockets are not. :unsure::rolleyes: Just give the sockets to Josie, and she will spray paint them for you.
Am I crazy or does that sound like a really good idea? At least until she gets them for free can afford new ones.

• Sick
She does not know what they have planned for the cinema/bar? Like is this your house or not Lidl????? I just cannot with her... Also the whole "phase" thing. It is not an expedition to the moon or a chem experiment! It is a fuc*in renovation. Get a grip FFS. Reminds me of this zombie film, world war z or something. weren't they talking in phases/waves there? :D or was it something different. Can't remember. She just annoys me so much

Please go to the top of the page and click the WIKI button. There you can find all info :)
Of course she doesn’t know what is going on, it is just send out wild invitation and put up with what ever turns up!

Didn’t realise she had a tiktok but she came up on my recommendations in an absolute joke of videos where she’s trying to dress ‘country’ and literally larks about in her bra and knickers getting dressed -
The comments though, people in tiktok are not as friendly 💀
Gen Z don’t take no bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’m just curious about this comment on Zoe’s pregnancy announcement? What’s the tea?
In short Lydia yelled at a 9month pregnant and single) hairdresser (Nicky Lazou) for a number of hours in her own home because she was unhappy with her hair (which from the pics Nicky shared was lovely - nothing that warranted any complaints) . If you go to nickys Instagram she has two IGTVs explaining it all. Or I think someone uploaded them on YouTube but I can’t remember the name of them... it’s worth a watch - it’s so shocking. Lydias behaviour is disgusting... like unbelievably bad.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.