Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she counting cupboards as well?
Off the top of my head, there's

Front door toilet
Master bedroom
Ensuite bathroom
Kitchen
Living room
Utility room
Ali's office
2 spare bedrooms
Games room
Lydia's office
Gym
Non functioning downstairs toilet
Lydia's dressing room
Ali's dressing room

Including toilets, that's 15 rooms. Still excessive, but where is she hiding 5 whole rooms
I think she counted Porter's cage as a room :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The sweetest and nicest experience I have had with luxury shopping is in DIOR. Very polite, naturel non pushy and overall pleased to be helping you.
I am looking at bags at the moment, trying to find the perfect one for my 50th (gone off Hermès), what would you all suggest ??
You inspired me to do some window-shopping and I found the bag I would get if it was my milestone birthday.
A Fendi baguette

I love the black and white and I love that's it's not a logo print. Personally, I don't see myself ever getting rid of it. I think it will look even better and more "casually lived-in" after a few years.

Yes of course. Where else would tiny little Ali sleep? Certainly not in her bedroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Front door toilet
Master bedroom
Ensuite bathroom
Kitchen
Living room
Utility room
Ali's office
2 spare bedrooms
Games room
Lydia's office
Gym
Lydia's dressing room
Ali's dressing room

Including toilets, that's 15 rooms. Still excessive, but where is she hiding 5 whole rooms
She’s included the en-suite spares and the dressing room bathroom, oh and maybe A
is pullout bed in the drawer under the bathroom sink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is this phase 1 nonsense? Is she filming for marvel? In which vlog will Mark Ruffalo appear?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So if she is painting the lounge room walls AGAIN, what colour do we think they will be??

I am thinking they will still be very dark but a more natural dark, that way she can still claim the credit for the black that she loved so much but now it is a warmer colour. SO I am thinking it will be a very dark dark brown, maybe like dark chocolate brown.

I don't think she likes the colour in the kitchen as much as she thought she would. When she mentioned that the bifold doors were painted and it was looking like a barn she wasn't selling it to me, she just said she liked it, normally if she likes something she looooves it and its a game changer etc etc.

I don't know but I dont think she is going to like it all as much as she wants to. She isn't sure on the colour for the powder room and thought that could stay the same colour BUT looking at it the other day the wall looks damaged so I think it will need to be painted.

In the study it was ok, as it was one room and it was a so called 'mans study' so it was appropriate BUT I dont think she is going to like it throughout the house.

I thought she loved the black and white with just the little touches of natural timber, I think all this very rustic timber and colours will be too much for her. Those stools for kitchen I love BUT I think Ali will wonder why the lovely comfortable stools he sat on have been replaced with these old battered hard stools. I think they would be better in a corner with a plant on them, not for actual usage.

I think she liked the ideas Lauren had BUT I think Lauren has maybe taken things further than Lydiot was expecting.

Personally I would love it but this has been my taste for years, not something that just developed overnight in me. I have an old timber dresser and tables and cupboards that I bought second hand over 20 years ago, I have cream coloured tongue and groove wainscotting with sage/grey walls above and I love it but I would never have black and white walls like she used to have, so I wonder if her taste has completely changed also or if she just thinks it SHOULD have changed to something more country and more traditional.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a joke! As if she doesn't know what the other phases are!

She can afford all the unnecessary changes and repainting the same walls, the same hallway, the same bathroom but not the brass fixtures...
The only reason she can afford these changes is because she has probably recieved a heavy discount....

Reactions: 17
Nope. It was #gifted. Everything is free (#pressproduct), then she sells it on and makes coin for her coffers. With highly inflated shipping fees, of course.

I wonder how much of this renovation is gifted. I have a feeling a huge chunk is. Her new stairs, floors, carpeting, mattresses, all the paint, furniture, wallpaper, beauty treatments, hair colouring and treatments, brow microblading, dining table, etc. was all #gifted. Her cars (Range Rover and the Aston), and the previous car which was a Mercedes coupe, she got a massive discount on the lease payments. This is why she has a large chunk of change in her company account. Even the ridiculous new diamond bands she wears with her engagement ring were #gifted. If she has to pay for something, it will be the cheapest option available, like tuna and pasta for their nightly dinners. Or she might spring for takeaway pizza and Taco Bell. She is a master at getting free tit. She doesn't spend her own money to buy things for her family or friends. Just recycles her own freebies. Truly, this is her big skill in life. Grifting.

I bet it really burned her ass to have to pay for Porter. I wonder if she has tried to expense his purchase cost since it is evident to anyone with a brain his purchase was strictly for the content she could get. #everyonelovesapuppy

The problem is that because she has to take what is given for free, nothing ever looks cohesive. Freebies aren't stylish.
👏 👏 👏 👏
And probably why the reno of the kitchen took so long to start ... Cawwiiee was waiting on the emails confirming the freebies...

Sidenote, I had to take myself off of Josie's thread as I do not want to argue with anyone ... when someone says 'what happens between influencers in their private life is none of my business" And Nicky using her pregnancy as a disability ... referencing Lydia bullying her hairdresser.
I respect the fact that everyone is allowed their opinion, whether I agree or disagree with such opinion.
It's for this reason, as we have said before, we have to remind people of Lydia bullying Nicky Lazou. The "bullying aspect" is just the tip of the bad behaviour of the "Lydia Millen iceberg". Thanks to @Miscanthus ❤❤❤ for your response on the thread.😘 And also thank you to all the lovely Tattlers here who say and do the right thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Front door toilet
Master bedroom
Ensuite bathroom
Kitchen
Living room
Utility room
Ali's office
2 spare bedrooms
Games room
Lydia's office
Gym
Lydia's dressing room
Ali's dressing room

From my previous post.
Main bedroom
En suite
Guest bedroom
En suite
Guest bedroom
En suite
Living room
Kitchen
Utility room
Powder room
Gentleman's study
Dressing room
Shower room
Dressing room
Gym
Cinema room
Staff office
Bathroom/wine cellar
Store room
Plant room

I'll put it on the WIKI 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am counting:

Downstairs: gym, bar/cinemar, office = 3
Ground floor: master bedroom, kitchen, living room, old mans office, utility, guest bedroom 1, guest bedroom 2 = 7
first floor: dressing rooms x 2 = 2

makes 12
When values do their valuations for a bank or a mortgage lender they count bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, kitchens, study and the bar cinema would count.toilet and cupboard no.

+ downstairs broken bathroom, 3 ensuites on the ground floor + cloak room = 5

makes 17

Does she count the three hallways ? :D

and bathrooms and kitchen are not counted as "rooms", right?

so it would be 11 rooms + 1 kitchen + 4 bathrooms + 1 cloakroom
Values count certain rooms for valuations for banks but she does not have 20 rooms unless she is counting utility and toilet and cupboards! She makes me cringe on her behalf!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone spot these Insta stories posted yesterday?

Holland Cooper re-posting ITF and Lydia re-posting a story she’d been tagged in. Not like Lidl to miss an opportunity to tag HC so she could also get a re-post... perhaps she’s worried about the backlash she received last time? And she knows people were messaging HC to make them aware of her behaviour?

7AE5D81F-DCB7-468B-9FB0-B26E10E92850.png

F66F9D80-E318-4431-8BFE-0A877929B16F.png

Reactions: 8
Nope. It was #gifted. Everything is free (#pressproduct), then she sells it on and makes coin for her coffers. With highly inflated shipping fees, of course.

I wonder how much of this renovation is gifted. I have a feeling a huge chunk is. Her new stairs, floors, carpeting, mattresses, all the paint, furniture, wallpaper, beauty treatments, hair colouring and treatments, brow microblading, dining table, etc. was all #gifted. Her cars (Range Rover and the Aston), and the previous car which was a Mercedes coupe, she got a massive discount on the lease payments. This is why she has a large chunk of change in her company account. Even the ridiculous new diamond bands she wears with her engagement ring were #gifted. If she has to pay for something, it will be the cheapest option available, like tuna and pasta for their nightly dinners. Or she might spring for takeaway pizza and Taco Bell. She is a master at getting free tit. She doesn't spend her own money to buy things for her family or friends. Just recycles her own freebies. Truly, this is her big skill in life. Grifting.

I bet it really burned her ass to have to pay for Porter. I wonder if she has tried to expense his purchase cost since it is evident to anyone with a brain his purchase was strictly for the content she could get. #everyonelovesapuppy

The problem is that because she has to take what is given for free, nothing ever looks cohesive. Freebies aren't stylish.
Oh, I did not know that! Thanks. Yeah, those diamond bands do not suit the engagement ring. I noticed she’s always changing up her earings and necklace’s, I figured the paying gig was over and into another.
I bought that horrible hair shampoo she recommended. She raved on about it, twice in fact. The second time, she said she uses it all the time yet the bottle looked full from the first time. I’m sure this shampoo turned her hair red and ruined it as I have very similar hair to hers.
on a side note, I read the info about Lyd and they missed out I think she did her office twice... and the furniture must have been on lone and she kept on getting rid of it and... don’t forget she redid the hall entrance to downstairs with that round table.
Also, she never gives credit to the people that tell her how to do things properly. She somehow knows how to do something a few videos down the line but must think we are stupid as we can see the comments. A caring person would give thanks to that person showing gratitude. I love Victoria from TheFow as she takes time out to message people back saying thank you etc. shes very gracious.

Anyone spot these Insta stories posted yesterday?

Holland Cooper re-posting ITF and Lydia re-posting a story she’d been tagged in. Not like Lidl to miss an opportunity to tag HC so she could also get a re-post... perhaps she’s worried about the backlash she received last time? And she knows people were messaging HC to make them aware of her behaviour?

View attachment 471009
View attachment 471010
I wonder how many.... I think Victoria is woneedful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Too expensive" says the woman cinching in her fleece with a Hermes belt to do gardening

Screenshot_20210307-081809.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So if she is painting the lounge room walls AGAIN, what colour do we think they will be??

I am thinking they will still be very dark but a more natural dark, that way she can still claim the credit for the black that she loved so much but now it is a warmer colour. SO I am thinking it will be a very dark dark brown, maybe like dark chocolate brown.

I don't think she likes the colour in the kitchen as much as she thought she would. When she mentioned that the bifold doors were painted and it was looking like a barn she wasn't selling it to me, she just said she liked it, normally if she likes something she looooves it and its a game changer etc etc.

I don't know but I dont think she is going to like it all as much as she wants to. She isn't sure on the colour for the powder room and thought that could stay the same colour BUT looking at it the other day the wall looks damaged so I think it will need to be painted.

In the study it was ok, as it was one room and it was a so called 'mans study' so it was appropriate BUT I dont think she is going to like it throughout the house.

I thought she loved the black and white with just the little touches of natural timber, I think all this very rustic timber and colours will be too much for her. Those stools for kitchen I love BUT I think Ali will wonder why the lovely comfortable stools he sat on have been replaced with these old battered hard stools. I think they would be better in a corner with a plant on them, not for actual usage.

I think she liked the ideas Lauren had BUT I think Lauren has maybe taken things further than Lydiot was expecting.

Personally I would love it but this has been my taste for years, not something that just developed overnight in me. I have an old timber dresser and tables and cupboards that I bought second hand over 20 years ago, I have cream coloured tongue and groove wainscotting with sage/grey walls above and I love it but I would never have black and white walls like she used to have, so I wonder if her taste has completely changed also or if she just thinks it SHOULD have changed to something more country and more traditional.
Totally agreed with you except the brown wall... I think it will be like a dark green hmmm let’s see.. what about wood on the wall... wallpaper?

Reactions: 10
Values count certain rooms for valuations for banks but she does not have 20 rooms unless she is counting utility and toilet and cupboards! She makes me cringe on her behalf!
Shes counting the kitchen and then the bit in front of the doors with the dining table as 2 even though its open plan.
S'all about 'functionality' 😂
I had an affair with Ali in my dream last night, should have counted the rooms then, eager little squirrel he was 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The sweetest and nicest experience I have had with luxury shopping is in DIOR. Very polite, naturel non pushy and overall pleased to be helping you.
I am looking at bags at the moment, trying to find the perfect one for my 50th (gone off Hermès), what would you all suggest ??
Personally, I think the Lady Dior is a beautiful, timeless design. It is the only luxury bag I would ever buy. And it comes in so many options!

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to inform this woman about banana gate....
She has been crawling up this Irene’s backside lately so Irene is lapping it up. Check out Irene’s greenhouse! She would love Irene’s life!

Reactions: 11
how much does it cost to change sockets? i dont know if im just stupid but i thought it would be around £50-100 but she says she cant afford it, when we know miss money bags has loads
Depending what sockets you want, could be around £20-£40 for a nice double socket. If I were her I'd just literally do the ones you can see. Ones hidden or in cupboards just go with the cheap £5 white plastic ones.

Reactions: 12
👏 👏 👏 👏
And probably why the reno of the kitchen took so long to start ... Cawwiiee was waiting on the emails confirming the freebies...

Sidenote, I had to take myself off of Josie's thread as I do not want to argue with anyone ... when someone says 'what happens between influencers in their private life is none of my business" And Nicky using her pregnancy as a disability ... referencing Lydia bullying her hairdresser.
I respect the fact that everyone is allowed their opinion, whether I agree or disagree with such opinion.
It's for this reason, as we have said before, we have to remind people of Lydia bullying Nicky Lazou. The "bullying aspect" is just the tip of the bad behaviour of the "Lydia Millen iceberg". Thanks to @Miscanthus ❤❤❤ for your response on the thread.😘 And also thank you to all the lovely Tattlers here who say and do the right thing.
I saw that also, I was pretty gobsmacked. Here is someone on a bitching site and they have the perfect excuse to be here yet they basically condone bullying. It's not like the tattler was even interested in what happened. I was trying to think of a response to them but didnt want to get into an argument. Sometimes there is no reasoning with people. I might have to go back though and just try.

"Too expensive" says the woman cinching in her fleece with a Hermes belt to do gardening

View attachment 471017
AND who is married to a so called electrician. Regardless of the level of his qualification I am sure he could swap a switch even if he is a basic level electrician.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.