Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the winning thread title!

Still no apology to Nicky.....
There's a deafening silence from Lydia, who continues to remove negative comments, buy bots and deflect attention to her chaotic redecorating.
ESPA go ahead with their Lydia masterclass, watched by 34 people, 30 of whom are Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the winning thread title!

Still no apology to Nicky.....
There's a deafening silence from Lydia, who continues to remove negative comments, buy bots and deflect attention to her chaotic redecorating.
ESPA go ahead with their Lydia masterclass, watched by 34 people, 30 of whom are Tattlers!
And the other 4 were Ali, Carrie, dee and lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So I had a look at the Frow, inthefrow or whatever her name is, not a fan of her but... Lydiot must be dying of jealousy. First of all over a million subscribers and lot’s of reels that are actually quite good. Not sure what it is about the frow but they are just vibrant and interesting. She appears quite natural in them, I think she just really enjoys making them. Lydiot on the other hand... absolute disaster. Boring same reels all the time. Also... I think her and Aldi are not getting on at all as his reels are far more better than hers. He is not a professional standard but definitely creativity is there! Hers are soooo boring is unreal. She is soo not creative which makes me think that everything that is a bit on her insta was made by.... Ali. Her Insta recently is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Meanwhile, Germans pronouncing "Woolworth" or "Pizza Hut" like they are German words. 😂😂😂But at least they know how to pronounce McDonald's :sneaky:
Yes or the people who can’t say Adidas 😂 it happens everywhere 😅

I think the Moët discussion is closed, but I also lived in France for 2 years and heard french people say it with or without a T. That does not mean it’s right or wrong.It’s a name not a frequently used word that can be found in the dicionary (well for Lidl it is). And I have seen french people writing french way worse than I do. So I guess only because you’re native doesn’t mean you necessarily can write and pronounce everythingthe right way. Especially since the name is not french. I get really annoyed when Lidl is saying “Hörmes” instead of “‘ermès” or at least “Hermès” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another show of disgusting behaviour from Lydia and Ali, letting thier dog run towards sheep during lambing season and laughing when he barked at them.

Horrible people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Another show of disgusting behaviour from Lydia and Ali, letting thier dog run towards sheep during lambing season and laughing when he barked at them.

Horrible people.

Living in the countryside this sort of thing is so urghhhh!!! that and leaving gates open!

I love to see her take a tick off of Porter (occupational hazard of walking in fields with Sheep).

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Horrible people.

Maybe that is a way to scare those awful pants(undies) and pants (trousers) of her beige ass!

Living in the countryside this sort of thing is so urghhhh!!! that and leaving gates open!

I love to see her take a tick off of Porter (occupational hazard of walking in fields with Sheep).
She probably wouldn’t even know what a tick was! Isn’t it that blue thing thing that I have on my insta Ali??’n

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can’t bring myself to watch her new Vlog it will be the same as the previous one and her next one, kitchen panelling, floor, greenhouse drop in a bit of the cat, dog & husband to show how much she loves them 🥱 as for her house 🙄 I actually quite liked it when she moved in and renovated had a nice flow to it but now there is no consistency. what is she going for modern/contemporary, traditional? She probably does see and love what other influencers have done and wanting the same but one shoe doesn’t fit all, it’s getting to the stage you could walk from room to room and feel you are in completely different homes, it just seems a bit neurotic to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Oh god we all called it- referring to ‘soho farmhouse’ vibes now 🙈🙈 on her stories about the shitlap
So we had the grey/ luxe vibes, then the restoration hardware obsession, and now this soho farmhouse vibe....she is just a follower- she is not an influencer.
I’m actually so embarrassed for her, it’s totally cringe. As soon as Josie got that house and stamped her own style on it that’s all Lydia has seen. What a sad life to live

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
I watched the vlog. I feel so bad for Porter. He's very afraid to even explore. He is basically banished into the ugly bare cold kitchen corner.

Ali is practically a slave with all that garden work... She doesn't really do any of the gardening.
Ali does all the heavy work that comes with gardening.
Ali cooks and serve Lydia dinner.
Ali fixed the lavender pot, even though she said she was going to fix it.
Ali does grocery runs.
Ali edits her reels (i am assuming)
Ali lights the fire
Ali plays with Lumi & Porter

So what does liedia do?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Lauren Caisely, Lydia’s interior designer, has just a announced on her instgram that she’s five months pregnant. I wonder how she feels about Lydia screaming at a heavily pregnant hairdresser.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I watched the vlog. I feel so bad for Porter. He's very afraid to even explore. He is basically banished into the ugly bare cold kitchen corner.

Ali is practically a slave with all that garden work... She doesn't really do any of the gardening.
Ali does grocery runs.
Ali lights the fire

So what does liedia do?
She scrolls through Tattle! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lauren Caisely, Lydia’s interior designer, has just a announced on her instgram that she’s five months pregnant. I wonder how she feels about Lydia screaming at a heavily pregnant hairdresser.
OMG really?!! If I were her I would tread very cautiously- I think I would be really apprehensive about working with her after hearing Nickys experience.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wow I am truly amazed at how Lydia treats her poor husband and Porter. I think of how much better Ali could be off without her. His content and creativity is so much better but he’s stuck In Lydias shadow doing her dirty work. And leaving the dog in the coldest part of the house, I’m speechless

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Ali does grocery runs.
Ali lights the fire

So what does liedia do?
What do you mean, it is exhausting lying to people and bullying them all day. They should be happy that they get to wait on me all day, that I offer them that opportunity. Like I mean, who would they be without me, nothing I tell you, nothing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shall we take bets on how long before Lydiot moans to Ali that the rubbish bins need to be screened off / hidden away from the greedhouse’s view🙄.... we know you read here Lyds so how ‘bout it, please please tell us what your Pinterest research comes up with ... we all know finding rubbish ideas is your forte 😉 Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.