Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she doesn’t have 20 rooms but even if she did, remember when she was talking about replacing her internal doors handles (1st time round) and she said she needed 22 of them?? There was a screen shot here but it was literally 2yrs ago. The kitchen/diner area is open plan and her ensuite doesn’t have a door so she clearly lied then and then is lying now.

Reactions: 19
I have a theory I think some others share that Ali was never fully qualified. Because they always get his electrician mate in to do the electrics. If Ali was qualified/registered surely he could do it?
My partner trained as an electrician and hasn't worked in that field for about 10/11 years now. He wouldn't do anything too technical like install the fuse board but he chased in all our new plug sockets and rewired through the floorboards, chased in the light switches. Fitted all our lights. So if Ali was trained he could definitely do more than he seems to.

Reactions: 20
"Too expensive" says the woman cinching in her fleece with a Hermes belt to do gardening

View attachment 471017
Oh, now that the blatant beg is out there, she’ll be expecting the high end sockets (made from the finest whatever sourced from a remote mountain top) There will be boxes turning up in a couple of weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Do we think she just bought a bunch of daffs from Asda and plonked them upright in the soil to make them look like they're home grown?

ABF07185-C49A-4D35-B497-1CA5437544D8.jpeg

Surely if she actually had the foresight to have planted bulbs last autumn, we would've heard all about it?

37081705-169A-4089-AEF1-A53474EB4FFB.png

Here we go again - ME ME ME MY MY MY. What about that other human being you live with, Lydia? Also, when you move into a new home, it's not imperative that every single square foot needs to have your own original stamp on it. I think it has very little to do with "oh it's just not to my taste" and more about ensuring everything in sight is HER design decision because mere ordinary folk can't possibly make a design decision as superior as she can 🙄 They might as well have paid £1.3mil for a brick shell because everything they paid for within the interior had gone! What a fool.

The glistening white, 'glam' dressing room is going to be a complete contrast to the rest of the house at this rate. What's the betting it gets ripped out and replaced by some bleached oak cupboards or something similarly rustic? Bet she's regretting having those wooden interior shelves painted white now 🙊🍌

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes for sure she has just plonked them in that bowl. It looks very shallow for daffs as well.

Reactions: 17
Do we think she just bought a bunch of daffs from Asda and plonked them upright in the soil to make them look like they're home grown?

View attachment 471034

Surely if she actually had the foresight to have planted bulbs last autumn, we would've heard all about it?

View attachment 471037

Here we go again - ME ME ME MY MY MY. What about that other human being you live with, Lydia? Also, when you move into a new home, it's not imperative that every single square foot needs to have your own original stamp on it. I think it has very little to do with "oh it's just not to my taste" and more about ensuring everything in sight is HER design decision because mere ordinary folk can't possibly make a design decision as superior as she can 🙄 They might as well have paid £1.3mil for a brick shell because everything they paid for within the interior had gone! What a fool.

The glistening white, 'glam' dressing room is going to be a complete contrast to the rest of the house at this rate. What's the betting it gets ripped out and replaced by some bleached oak cupboards or something similarly rustic? Bet she's regretting having those wooden interior shelves painted white now 🙊🍌
She’s had a whole host of interior designers in the Bunga. Loads of them! She can never refer to herself making a design decision. Also, remember when gormlous Al referred to her as having great interior skills? Eh? Why do you need interior designers then, you plum??

Reactions: 14
Totally agreed with you except the brown wall... I think it will be like a dark green hmmm let’s see.. what about wood on the wall... wallpaper?
Yup a dark dark green would work also, wood on the wall you mean more tongue and groove? I don't think she would do wallpaper in the lounge. She could be putting tongue and groove in there also BECAUSE she says there is a change in the lounge room, implying its not just a colour change, so you could be right. Or some built in shelves either side of the fireplace that could be a thing too. I get the impression that there is more happening than we thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh, now that the blatant beg is out there, she’ll be expecting the high end sockets (made from the finest whatever sourced from a remote mountain top) There will be boxes turning up in a couple of weeks.
Yep! Peruvian Titanium - hand-mined by goat herders from the Eastern Cordillera of Machu Piccu...:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I was thinking this when I read what she said about not replacing the sockets....WTF.... how much would the 2 hermes bags and belts have cost her 😳😳
She's literally spent over £20 000 just at Hermès in Nov / December 2020. She's on a begging spree saying she can't afford stuff. 🍌

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s had a whole host of interior designers in the Bunga. Loads of them! She can never refer to herself making a design decision. Also, remember when gormlous Al referred to her as having great interior skills? Eh? Why do you need interior designers then, you plum??
Oh completely agree, but her take on working with a designer is "here's what I want, make it so". Meaning the designer does all the grunt work of making her "want" list appear cohesive and also sourcing fabrics and colours which she can't be bothered to do herself. But Lydia will always say it was her own vision.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Since it’s Saturday so I have a little spare time and since you have asked (I think @Hunevoque2 once asked too) I will attempt to tell the sorry tale. Apologies for the length of it...

I boycotted Hermes in 2004. I did so because of an extremely tiresome and stressful experience with them in their Paris store. (I think it may have been that store that refused Oprah entry because she was a woman of colour!!:mad: ) But - I digress...

So - the year before, I had met a Lady whilst making a series of TV programmes for a well-known company. (I’m no one special or famous, I just had a particular skill they needed for the program.) She was a very commanding woman - very tall and very elegant. She could fill a room with her presence. We really hit it off. We really got on with each other and we laughed and laughed and laughed together. We stayed firm friends until her sad, untimely death some years later.

This Lady was extremely grand and a force to be reckoned with. Some found her to be prickly and aristocratically high-handed. She never was with me but she was formidable when you saw her in action. I loved her for this because she was such a kind and lovely woman when you got to know the real her. She was a lot older than me but that didn’t matter because we shared similar interests and an almost identical sense of the absurd. She was great fun and a truly wonderful, supportive friend to me.

She had a big Birthday coming up that year and so I took her to Paris as a treat. We shopped...every day we shopped...

One of our excursions found us in Hermes. My friend raised an eyebrow and immediately a lovely silk chair appeared for her to sit on whilst I frolicked in the frocks. I bought a grey coat (worn twice but still in wardrobe) and then we just wandered together throughout the store. I mentioned that I was looking for some cutlery having recently bought a London flat and was fed up bringing knives and forks from home when I stayed there.

She found some...She urged me to buy it because it was lovely to look at and she said it suited me (I had always wanted to look like a fork and anyway she was the best friend to go shopping with because she always told the truth AND she always found the loveliest and most perfect things for me. She had SUCH a good eye. I trusted her implicitly.) So after not much deliberation I went ahead and bought a whole canteen of this beautiful cutlery. As it was fairly heavy they said the would post it to me in London. So comes the day - comes the cutlery - and I admit I did a thrilling unboxing when it arrived. I laid it out and I gave myself praise for choosing so wisely.

In a VERY short time the silver cutlery turned orange and then brown. So I polished it, stored it back in the big boxes it came in and didn’t think any more. Until, I had to use it for a bash I was throwing in town. Lo and behold - I opened the box and it was orange and brown again. So I cleaned it again and repeated the whole charade. I got fed up with this so told my friend. She came to stay with me that weekend and I showed her. She was very put out for me and said she wished she had never set eyes on it as she felt responsible for urging me to buy it. I assured her this wasn’t the case. Anyway, she decided that next morning (Saturday) we were going to Hermes in Sloane Street (very nearby) and SHE was going to complain!

She sailed into Hermes like a galleon. She quite literally opened the boxes and emptied them noisily on the glass counter and told the SA in no uncertain terms that their cutlery was utter rubbish! (She did not use the word rubbish btw). I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights standing behind her watching this scene all pan out. The SA then said (and I quote) Madam, this silver needs cleaning! My friend then royally KICKED OFF! She explained she had had silver all her life. Her family had used family silver all their lives. She had family silver open to the public. She was well aware that silver needed cleaning, however it should not need cleaning EVERY DAY! The SA took out a silver cloth and cleaned one spoon. He put it on the counter and we watched it turn pale orange in front of our eyes. He explained he would have to send it back to Paris and have tests done on it. So my cutlery was confiscated and sent back to Paris. It could not be dealt with in UK. WHY? Who knows...

After many weeks nothing was heard from Paris. My friend came to stay again. She carted me back to Sloane Street and a chair appeared (for her) as soon as we entered. She explained that nothing had been done and demanded a full refund. She was told that that would not be possible and that SHE had to get in touch with the store in Paris!! We went back to my flat and she did - in flawless French.

This carried on getting batted backwards and forwards for months. In the end they rang me and told me there were indeed problems with that consignment of cutlery and that they were sending me a credit note. My French is poor - very poor. However, I managed to tell them I did not want a credit note - I was much more in favour of a full refund please. NON! NON! NON! It was not company policy to give refunds - only a similar amount to what I had spent in Paris (taking account of fluctuations in currency meanwhile). I was told that they had given me their permission to spend this similar amount in their store in London. I was so hacked off by this because it now meant I had to go and spend a fairly significant amount of money on things I really didn’t want or need. Like a leather pochette containing a battery light to shine on the keyhole of my front door and a watch I would not normally have chosen to buy. This along with various scarves and almost every scent bottle they sold completed the wretched transaction. It was a dreary shopping excursion undertaken with no enthusiasm, which took hours just to get goods to the value of.

So that’s why I have very good reason not to shop with them ever again. They produced sub-standard cutlery and I had to pay the price for it. There was no apology - no uptake of responsibility - just hard-nosed retention of my hard-earned cash. THE END.
I could read your words all day long. I wish you where my friend xx

The sweetest and nicest experience I have had with luxury shopping is in DIOR. Very polite, naturel non pushy and overall pleased to be helping you.
I am looking at bags at the moment, trying to find the perfect one for my 50th (gone off Hermès), what would you all suggest ??
Do you have a lady Dior? If not I highly recommend. Versatile and chic. I love mine ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
👏 👏 👏 👏
And probably why the reno of the kitchen took so long to start ... Cawwiiee was waiting on the emails confirming the freebies...

Sidenote, I had to take myself off of Josie's thread as I do not want to argue with anyone ... when someone says 'what happens between influencers in their private life is none of my business" And Nicky using her pregnancy as a disability ... referencing Lydia bullying her hairdresser.
I respect the fact that everyone is allowed their opinion, whether I agree or disagree with such opinion.
It's for this reason, as we have said before, we have to remind people of Lydia bullying Nicky Lazou. The "bullying aspect" is just the tip of the bad behaviour of the "Lydia Millen iceberg". Thanks to @Miscanthus ❤❤❤ for your response on the thread.😘 And also thank you to all the lovely Tattlers here who say and do the right thing.
Thank you ❤
I literally just popped onto Josie's thread, not intending to comment but I saw red. I was the victim of bullying at work which resulted in depression (many, many years ago) and I also have an over developed sense of fairness (sister close in age 🤪). I can't let this go by and not try and educate people about Lidl's behaviour. She can't be allowed to get away with this!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone spot these Insta stories posted yesterday?

Holland Cooper re-posting ITF and Lydia re-posting a story she’d been tagged in. Not like Lidl to miss an opportunity to tag HC so she could also get a re-post... perhaps she’s worried about the backlash she received last time? And she knows people were messaging HC to make them aware of her behaviour?

View attachment 471009
View attachment 471010
Of course she loves seeing how many of them purchased these! Every time she takes a look at her bank account.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.