Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it makes a difference but they have the bathroom which they use for storage in between their dressing rooms :rolleyes:

Whenever she does question time on Instagram she just uses it as an opportunity to brag about herself, her house and all her belongings. I hope she doesn't get targeted by thieves as she gives out far too much information which would make her an easy target.

On the subject of thieves, I had a random but slightly concerning thought. I was watching one of their vlogs the other day, I can't remember if it was hers or Ali's but Ali was in the kitchen with Porter and the kitchen doors were just wide open, Ali was throwing a toy for Porter to go fetch. I was wondering do they leave those doors open when they are upstairs/downstairs/elsewhere in the house? Someone with bad intentions could very easily make their way through the farmer's field, through the sprinkling of trees into their garden and into their house. Dog nappers have gone through more difficult things to get to dogs/puppies and so have burglars, they have a lot of expensive stuff on the ground floor of their house which could easily be taken including Porter.

I know it's a bit dramatic but with how much they advertise themselves and their belonging on the internet it just made me think, wouldn't you be a little concerned?
Yeah, the open doors freak me out. They regularly leave the front door open too. Boggles the mind. Dog napping risks alone, it is beyond reckless. Particularly since everyone knows exactly where she lives. It comes up on Google images, FFS.

She is a moron. Remember when she claimed to have secured the garden for the cats? But there was nothing visible to denote this precaution? She thinks because she has a front gate and lives in a secluded cul-de-sac or whatever, that she's immune. It's like the houses one sees in the States that are on the shoreline (by the sea or a bay). I would NEVER buy one. Having sailed and anchored out, it shocked me how easy it is to jump in a dinghy and just motor up to any of the properties. No security, despite the huge F-U gates at the front. No thanks. I'll take my fully 6' privacy fenced garden and normal house with hella security measures (like a front door that is CLOSED and locked), thanks. At least I know my pets and family are safe.

I think she is counting every single closet and walkway in that "20 room" brag fest.

Reactions: 27
It was on display with NO fanfare whatsoever...(as far as I am aware it’s been crickets since it appeared). I have absolutely no love of Hermes for very good reasons, so could not be more apathetic to any of the Hermes trumpet blowing. ;)

Edit. Having said this I do love @FarNiente’s bags - but that is the only exception I can make :love:
Thank you my dear 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Really disappointed to see the likes of Alice liveing (who’s a woman’s ambassador at least according to her bio) praise Lydia’s recent video. The same with Tobys Home - both of whom I messaged ( and who had seen/responded to the messages) educating them on the situation and asking them to research for themselves. I suppose morals don’t matter in the grand scheme of instagram followers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Did you know, that if you ask your Google Home device who Lydia Millen is, it quotes tattle? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Not that it makes a difference but they have the bathroom which they use for storage in between their dressing rooms :rolleyes:

Whenever she does question time on Instagram she just uses it as an opportunity to brag about herself, her house and all her belongings. I hope she doesn't get targeted by thieves as she gives out far too much information which would make her an easy target.

On the subject of thieves, I had a random but slightly concerning thought. I was watching one of their vlogs the other day, I can't remember if it was hers or Ali's but Ali was in the kitchen with Porter and the kitchen doors were just wide open, Ali was throwing a toy for Porter to go fetch. I was wondering do they leave those doors open when they are upstairs/downstairs/elsewhere in the house? Someone with bad intentions could very easily make their way through the farmer's field, through the sprinkling of trees into their garden and into their house. Dog nappers have gone through more difficult things to get to dogs/puppies and so have burglars, they have a lot of expensive stuff on the ground floor of their house which could easily be taken including Porter.

I know it's a bit dramatic but with how much they advertise themselves and their belonging on the internet it just made me think, wouldn't you be a little concerned?
Welcome back! Love the lil avatar :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please, please help a girl out here. Is the underfloor heating for her skinny arse or for her tomatoes? Is she planning on going barefoot in the greedhouse? Am no gardener but am baffled by all this expense - just literally no resemblance to my father’s greenhouse back in the day - and he was a productive gardener.
It's to keep her skinny arse warm. She doesnt give a toss about producing anything to eat, or anything pretty.

Wtf is the point of International Dress Day, really? Who came up with it? Is it just to sell more dresses?
LOL maybe she got it wrong and its actually "International Get Dressed Day". At least it gets her out of the dressing gown.

It seems like the black walls might have gone (we shall find out on Monday) - love that she’s using monkey emojis. I think everyone associates monkeys with eating banana 🍌

View attachment 470122

We had a poll on 30 Oct about when the living room wall colour would be changing. It seems only 5 people back then thought the wall colour would never change...

View attachment 470119
She had to change it AND I think she is going to have to change all the white and as someone else (sorry I cant remember who) pointed out she is going to have to change the black on the stairways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Insta... and Lydia used to promote a lot of the same things... um... Lydia is not getting any good PR like these ladies RN. It's a lot because of fashion week and all Lydia has to show is some thank you flowers for buying a greenhouse.

I have to hope it's because the PR's have realized "who" she really is... or never liked how she treated them and finally have a reason to not have to deal with her. Even if it's just because they don't want to deal with the 🍌🍌🍌 that's enough for me for now. I want her to feel this and really have to change her behavior.

Honestly, if she had just apologized she probably could have gotten out of this but she's going down with the ship out of sheer vanity and stupidity. I know some of you feel bad for her and I sort of used to, but now I'm all about accountability and her getting healthy. If she wants to continue to slander nicky and tell people nicky blackmailed her and abused her then I say cancel the witch. Let her go get a real job and get a real reality check. She clearly isn't cut out for this job anyway... she just got lucky and was in the right time at the right place.

Maybe she'd be happier in the long run and nicer... one could hope.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah, the open doors freak me out. They regularly leave the front door open too. Boggles the mind. Dog napping risks alone, it is beyond reckless. Particularly since everyone knows exactly where she lives. It comes up on Google images, FFS.

She is a moron. Remember when she claimed to have secured the garden for the cats? But there was nothing visible to denote this precaution? She thinks because she has a front gate and lives in a secluded cul-de-sac or whatever, that she's immune. It's like the houses one sees in the States that are on the shoreline (by the sea or a bay). I would NEVER buy one. Having sailed and anchored out, it shocked me how easy it is to jump in a dinghy and just motor up to any of the properties. No security, despite the huge F-U gates at the front. No thanks. I'll take my fully 6' privacy fenced garden and normal house with hella security measures (like a front door that is CLOSED and locked), thanks. At least I know my pets and family are safe.

I think she is counting every single closet and walkway in that "20 room" brag fest.
What's the point in having walls and gates on the front of your house if the garden is so easily accessed?

Considering those 2 numpties spend every day traipsing through farmers fields, you would think it would occur to them that others may do this too and that people will have direct access to their home.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This doesn't make sense to me, in Ali's vlog he emptied the pots that are in this picture and put them back inside the greenhouse empty, and said to Lydia about planting something that I can't remember in them, they were sitting on the rough floor and now they are back outside the greenhouse with the lavender in them that he took out.......that screed floor looks photoshopped, by why????....she hurts my head.
Yes that was my thought, it looked too perfect it looked photoshopped. I was wondering about the pots too, I thought they must have had 4 of those metal pots. I am completely bamboozled now, she has put that gravel in the potting tables before they are moved out to lay the slabs. Thats just ridiculous. Is she that impatient to get a picture for the instagram. Maybe she just put down a section of that gravel stuff, so she could do the pics. I am going back to look at those pots again, I thought there must have been 4 of them, if you think it was strange too maybe there are only 2 pots and the editing is out.

You are right. She has put the Greedhouse staging in the Greedhouse because she's too impatient. It's prime growing season, don't you know! The legs of the staging are resting on offcuts to ensure they don't sink into the sub base. There is also underfloor heating 😂 to go in under the slabs, raising them even more.
I'm assuming Alitex have done their work (flowers sent on completion of job) and her indoor workforce will now be doing the flooring here too.

🍌💛🍌
BUT she has it resting on offcuts and the screed isn't down yet, some poor bugger has had to set that all up, knowing full well it will have to come out when the floor goes down and I bet it was the Alitex people, and your right they have sent the flowers now, they are done, they just wanted to get the shelving in place and get out of there, away from her fussiness.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Insta... and Lydia used to promote a lot of the same things... um... Lydia is not getting any good PR like these ladies RN. It's a lot because of fashion week and all Lydia has to show is some thank you flowers for buying a greenhouse.
Yes, I've noticed that too!

Reactions: 13
If this was back in the day and I mean baaaaaaaaaack in the day I wouldn’t hesitate to the idea that Lydia would hire butlers and maids and a cook and a personal lady to wait hand n foot

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.