Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet their land ends right behind the greenhouse. They don’t have any fence so it gives the illusion the woodland is all theirs 🤣 Explains why they put few sticks around to create “a path” instead of actually creating something real 😂
Good luck to them when they come to sell in the future and there is no actual boundary to their garden ! Who would buy something they would have to get a surveyor in and the original deeds etc to ascertain what is yours ?

bet that farmer is sick of them traipsing all over his fields dragging their dog behind them , if I was him a liberal muck spread come long warm summer days would be in order !😷💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she calling this Phase 1 when clearly we are on about Phase 8...
Didn't realise she was redoing the bedroom again as well, she used an Interior designer for that and the little loo didn't she - this must all be costing her an absolute fortune. Why on earth can't she afford the sockets? What colour are they currently?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I crazy or does that sound like a really good idea? At least until she gets them for free can afford new ones.
I'm all for reusing what you have. Find solutions instead of buying everything ready. Does F&B make spray paint? Because we all know, she won't use affordable spray paint to save her life.

Why is she calling this Phase 1 when clearly we are on about Phase 8...
Didn't realise she was redoing the bedroom again as well, she used an Interior designer for that and the little loo didn't she - this must all be costing her an absolute fortune. Why on earth can't she afford the sockets? What colour are they currently?
She can't count that far. She always has to restart at zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no never cross with her EVER! Just cross with Hermes - ridiculous hanging onto that for so long isn’t it? Yes you are right - I treasure the good memories for sure. x
My message was poorly worded. I knew you were cross with Hermes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I finally caved tonight and watched Ali's vlog. He seems harmless and does at least seem to enjoy playing with Porter. I thought it was really interesting that when she was fanging at Ali in the greenhouse he moved over to the camera and made a point of fixing the lens in her direction so it could clearly pick up what she was saying and how she was. Seemed very odd to me.

This phases thing, its architecture speak, same as using the term door furniture. Usually used by architectural practices when they are detailing buildings. I'm guessing she's picked this way of speaking up from Lauren and is using it to make herself sound more intelligent than she is. We know the truth though.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It seems like the black walls might have gone (we shall find out on Monday) - love that she’s using monkey emojis. I think everyone associates monkeys with eating banana 🍌

View attachment 470122

We had a poll on 30 Oct about when the living room wall colour would be changing. It seems only 5 people back then thought the wall colour would never change...

View attachment 470119
So she hung on until March when we thought it would be pre Christmas! 😲
Fond memories of the polls have come flooding back! I must do another!

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone else think it doesn't sit right that Lydia commented on zoes post, I know she is just wishing zoe well but she is just asking for unkind messages to be sent to her after everything with nicky. also have they ever met each other? Same with saffron.

Reactions: 25
Tent? I can’t stay in a tent in my new cinched in outfit. It is perfect! 🙊

View attachment 470072

I’ll be staying in one of these. It’s ‘glamping’ and it is just magical 🙊

View attachment 470074

Oh, and I’ve ordered a couple of crates these. Hope it’s enough! 🙊

View attachment 470075
Oh, I'm not spending the night in a tent! It's purely for the Gardeners' Question Time segment! I thought we were all going home with Gary Barlow (shhhh....don't tell @Oops...) 😁

This isn’t only excessive but sounds lonely as I never see her w guest before covid View attachment 470143
Main bedroom
En suite
Guest bedroom
En suite
Guest bedroom
En suite
Living room
Kitchen
Utility room
Powder room
Gentleman's study
Dressing room
Shower room
Dressing room
Gym
Cinema room
Staff office
Bathroom/wine cellar
Store room
Plant room

Just checking! 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s changing the living room wall colour but after Ali’s office got changed she said it “flowed nicely” and looked cohesive? She chats so much tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
considering he was an electrician.....not a lot! she is so full of it 👀 *did I miss the Sh off that 👀 😄
I have a theory I think some others share that Ali was never fully qualified. Because they always get his electrician mate in to do the electrics. If Ali was qualified/registered surely he could do it?

Reactions: 15
Saw this and thought about those two muppets dressing up for a walk in a field 😂
20CF8BE6-678D-481A-9F31-1DCE3DEC8D3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Pheasant wallpaper?! So bleeping pretentious and sounds awful - like a wannabe posh gastopub vibe. Wtaf
Didn’t she spend a fortune on the downstairs wallpaper and was trying to sell it used as she’s doing something else now?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
One thing I don't understand is the hate for Lumi? As far as I see she's just a cat being a cat and doing cat stuff? Am I missing something? She never hurt anyone, did she? I get not being a cat person, but is such hatred towards an animal justified?

I'm not judging or policing, I'm just genuinely curious as to where the hate comes from.
Agree... Lumi is adorable... I ❤ animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think it doesn't sit right that Lydia commented on zoes post, I know she is just wishing zoe well but she is just asking for unkind messages to be sent to her after everything with nicky. also have they ever met each other? Same with saffron.
Lydia is looking for new subscribers all over IG - commenting on Gemma Louise Miles, Josie, Zoe and all these small IG influencers.
Lol, she can't afford to pay for those bots anymore 'cos re-decorating the Bungalow is bloody expensive. So she's doing an 'Em Sheldon' - commenting on any and everyone's post, well, except for VicITF.
Eating baked beans and sausage rolls can only take you so far.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lydia is looking for new subscribers all over IG - commenting on Gemma Louise Miles, Josie, Zoe and all these small IG influencers.
Lol, she can't afford to pay for those bots anymore 'cos re-decorating the Bungalow is bloody expensive. So she's doing an 'Em Sheldon' - commenting on any and everyone's post, well, except for VicITF.
Eating baked beans and sausage rolls can only take you so far.
Really hope they all see through her bs and ignore her until she disappears into the abyss.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t she spend a fortune on the downstairs wallpaper and was trying to sell it used as she’s doing something else now?
Nope. It was #gifted. Everything is free (#pressproduct), then she sells it on and makes coin for her coffers. With highly inflated shipping fees, of course.

I wonder how much of this renovation is gifted. I have a feeling a huge chunk is. Her new stairs, floors, carpeting, mattresses, all the paint, furniture, wallpaper, beauty treatments, hair colouring and treatments, brow microblading, dining table, etc. was all #gifted. Her cars (Range Rover and the Aston), and the previous car which was a Mercedes coupe, she got a massive discount on the lease payments. This is why she has a large chunk of change in her company account. Even the ridiculous new diamond bands she wears with her engagement ring were #gifted. If she has to pay for something, it will be the cheapest option available, like tuna and pasta for their nightly dinners. Or she might spring for takeaway pizza and Taco Bell. She is a master at getting free tit. She doesn't spend her own money to buy things for her family or friends. Just recycles her own freebies. Truly, this is her big skill in life. Grifting.

I bet it really burned her ass to have to pay for Porter. I wonder if she has tried to expense his purchase cost since it is evident to anyone with a brain his purchase was strictly for the content she could get. #everyonelovesapuppy

The problem is that because she has to take what is given for free, nothing ever looks cohesive. Freebies aren't stylish.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This isn’t only excessive but sounds lonely as I never see her w guest before covid View attachment 470143
Is she counting cupboards as well?
Off the top of my head, there's

Front door toilet
Master bedroom
Ensuite bathroom
Kitchen
Living room
Utility room
Ali's office
2 spare bedrooms
Games room
Lydia's office
Gym
Non functioning downstairs toilet
Lydia's dressing room
Ali's dressing room

Including toilets, that's 15 rooms. Still excessive, but where is she hiding 5 whole rooms

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.