Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am counting:

Downstairs: gym, bar/cinemar, office = 3
Ground floor: master bedroom, kitchen, living room, old mans office, utility, guest bedroom 1, guest bedroom 2 = 7
first floor: dressing rooms x 2 = 2

makes 12

+ downstairs broken bathroom, 3 ensuites on the ground floor + cloak room = 5

makes 17

Does she count the three hallways ? :D

and bathrooms and kitchen are not counted as "rooms", right?

so it would be 11 rooms + 1 kitchen + 4 bathrooms + 1 cloakroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
B4496C2B-17DB-4BD9-961D-57B36C25E744.jpeg

People are acc waiting for her to start a family ... they have a higher chance of her finishing renovations

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am counting:

Ground floor: master bedroom, kitchen, living room, old mans office, utility, guest bedroom 1, guest bedroom 2 = 7

makes 12

makes 17

O and the boot ROOM. (Corridor)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I am counting:

makes 12

makes 17

No my lovely you are missing the servants quarters :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am counting:

makes 12

makes 17

I am sure she counts the hallways, Ali's box in the garden, the empty attic, maybe even the greenhouse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is she counting the greed house as a room too? She could also sit in the garden water butt when it arrives and call the greed house a ‘greed house suite’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These are the things you should put in a greenhouse. Cecil Beaton and David Hockney. And a lovely pair of pansies.
83FC0D7E-61C2-4B2C-8EEF-DD9581C17C77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she counting the greed house as a room too? She could also sit in the garden water butt when it arrives and call the greed house a ‘greed house suite’ 🤣
That arrived before she did the vote on insta. She must have been well pissed that most picked against her choice 🤣

• Haha
What is Josies eBay site called?

LOVEEE IT :D
And Lawks a mercy, duck me sideways, Gordon Bennett

Oh for duck sake. I'm all for evolution of taste and style in relation to home decor but this is not that.

There is no earthly reason that one sitting room needs to be repainted once a year! The world is on bleeping fire and we could do with less paint tins in landfill thanks!
Her carbon footprint is probably larger than a small country.

I think if she stopped renovating for a week she would have a complete mental break as she would actually have to look into the void that is her life. At this point the void would probably stare back.
She might put filler in it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also can I just add one thought to the weight discussion? ... I feel it is inappropriate. I am in no way shaming someone on here and I too agree that neither Lidl nor Ali are eating very well, healthy or enough of the things they should be eating to have a nutritious diet. Still I feel like we should be keeping in mind that we all are different and we don't have control over all parts of our appearance. As an example, I am very skinny. Or thin or whatever you want to call it. I have been accused of having an eating disorder. I agree that I don't eat that much, but I have a very healthy relationship with food. I eat when I am hungry, I eat what I like, I indulge and I definitely love healthy and unhealthy food. I am a foodie but a I just cannot eat a lot at once. And I rather loose weight than gain it. I eat smaller portions but therefore more often. My genes are the way they are and therefore my body is the way it is. We all know Lidl has changed her appearance with fillers, fake cement boobs and such. BUT she is a skinny/slim/thin person. It's just how it is. I too agree that her head looks rather big on her, but I also know she has A LOT of hair and strong facial features. She naturally (even though she is not all natural, I know) looks like she has a big head. It is what it is.
When I was accused of having an eating disorder, which is a serious thing in my opinion, I was very hurt and also a bit ashamed. It made me question myself and my relationship with eating. It took me some time to get over it and look at myself in a normal way. So please be careful with what you say about a persons body shape and appearance.
One last point: Lidl has talked about PMS and all those things connected to your period Blabla. We don't know if she takes contraception or not or whatever. But hormones, pills and all that can play a role too. Just a thing to keep in mind. We don't have all the control.

I don't know. She did block people before that liked comments she did not like. So bear the risk in mind :D
You raise very valid reasons as to why discussing weight/appearance should be carefully done or not done at all. In Lydia's case, I genuinely believe the discussion comes from a good place. When this topic is brought forth, I always make a point of saying that although she doesn't seem to eat well and enough, her body shape is most probably due to genes. Please accept my apologies if my post caused you any kind of upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my! I’ve just seen her Q and A on insta and it’s just ridiculous. Phase 1 of renovations so what were all the other ones?!? Painting the black living room she said was no the perfect colour and she wouldn’t touch. Repainting again kitchen, apparently renovating in phases but not enough money to change plug sockets. I just can’t keep up or cope with the hypocrisy and lies and to be frank total bullshit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Really really enjoying the afternoon / evening one-on-one convo between Lydiot and Tattle Life. It's almost as if ... she reads here ... no ??? :unsure:

🍌🍌🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my! I’ve just seen her Q and A on insta and it’s just ridiculous. Phase 1 of renovations so what were all the other ones?!? Painting the black living room she said was no the perfect colour and she wouldn’t touch. Repainting again kitchen, apparently renovating in phases but not enough money to change plug sockets. I just can’t keep up or cope with the hypocrisy and lies and to be frank total bullshit.
How is she even doing all of this? Is it just all free?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I am counting:

makes 12

makes 17

Not that it makes a difference but they have the bathroom which they use for storage in between their dressing rooms :rolleyes:

Whenever she does question time on Instagram she just uses it as an opportunity to brag about herself, her house and all her belongings. I hope she doesn't get targeted by thieves as she gives out far too much information which would make her an easy target.

On the subject of thieves, I had a random but slightly concerning thought. I was watching one of their vlogs the other day, I can't remember if it was hers or Ali's but Ali was in the kitchen with Porter and the kitchen doors were just wide open, Ali was throwing a toy for Porter to go fetch. I was wondering do they leave those doors open when they are upstairs/downstairs/elsewhere in the house? Someone with bad intentions could very easily make their way through the farmer's field, through the sprinkling of trees into their garden and into their house. Dog nappers have gone through more difficult things to get to dogs/puppies and so have burglars, they have a lot of expensive stuff on the ground floor of their house which could easily be taken including Porter.

I know it's a bit dramatic but with how much they advertise themselves and their belonging on the internet it just made me think, wouldn't you be a little concerned?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
my Mum always used to say "By The Lord Harry"............I've no idea who he was.🤷
He may have been a Shakespearean Henry :m

Not that it makes a difference but they have the bathroom which they use for storage in between their dressing rooms :rolleyes:

Whenever she does question time on Instagram she just uses it as an opportunity to brag about herself, her house and all her belongings. I hope she doesn't get targeted by thieves as she gives out far too much information which would make her an easy target.

On the subject of thieves, I had a random but slightly concerning thought. I was watching one of their vlogs the other day, I can't remember if it was hers or Ali's but Ali was in the kitchen with Porter and the kitchen doors were just wide open, Ali was throwing a toy for Porter to go fetch. I was wondering do they leave those doors open when they are upstairs/downstairs/elsewhere in the house? Someone with bad intentions could very easily make their way through the farmer's field, through the sprinkling of trees into their garden and into their house. Dog nappers have gone through more difficult things to get to dogs/puppies and so have burglars, they have a lot of expensive stuff on the ground floor of their house which could easily be taken including Porter.

I know it's a bit dramatic but with how much they advertise themselves and their belonging on the internet it just made me think, wouldn't you be a little concerned?
You’re back! YAY! :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
You raise very valid reasons as to why discussing weight/appearance should be carefully done or not done at all. In Lydia's case, I genuinely believe the discussion comes from a good place. When this topic is brought forth, I always make a point of saying that although she doesn't seem to eat well and enough, her body shape is most probably due to genes. Please accept my apologies if my post caused you any kind of upset.
Thank you for the nice answer :) all good, you did not upset me. I just wanted to add my perspective.

• Heart
I've thought this a couple of times. They have some high value items in their house and someone with bad intentions could take advantage of that since where they live is highly publicised.

Reactions: 12
I am counting:

makes 12

makes 17

Don't forget the "room" with all the house security/electrics etc 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.