Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree.

Lydia lacks a cohesive vision for her work and her channel.

She is certainly not strategic (Lydia: Did I make up that word?). She's all over the place. I'm surprised more of her mindless minions don't get a headache watching her run around that residential care home like a headless chicken.

She needs to take some time off to rethink herself and what she's doing.

There's a reason she's shilling Nasty Gal and can't get more than 40 people to show up to an Intimissimi event IRL. Add to that #Frowwedding envy on repeat. She should consider where she went wrong and course correct. But her ego won't allow for it.

The problem is that she's surrounded by spineless "Yes" people. No one is actually helping her do a gut check on her brand or her life for that matter. No one cares enough, to be honest with her.

Would Scarrie be besties with Lidl if she wasn't on the payroll... :unsure: Probably not.

Lydia wants to be a content creator but doesn't care for the "creative stuff." 🤦‍♀️

She just can't seem to get out of her own way. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 51239
Here she is blowing smoke up her own ass again, and trying to justify why she puts zero effort into her vlogs. Clearly she thinks she is lovely, living a lovely life! If only she knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With Lydia and ITF, ITF was sick one day and had to cancel on a Loreal event or photoshoot. They had to backfill Vic so they called Lydia and voila, Lydia got a space on the UK Loreal team. Which would have been fine except Lydia never acknowledged Victoria or even thanked her for the "opportunity". Lydia fully acted like she earned a space and that really annoyed Vic.
Is that the only reason she had a brand partnership with L’Oréal?

Reactions: 8
Judging by Ali’s stories the lady of the manor was not invited to an LV dinner.
She really needs management to salvage the remains of her career.
I don't recall her ever wearing a LV bag, I guess the brand just aren't interested in her. From memory she has never been gifted a luxury bag unlike Tamara who gets gifted each new LV release (and she only has 200K YT subs) Lydia must be doing something wrong. :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Here she is blowing smoke up her own ass again, and trying to justify why she puts zero effort into her vlogs. Clearly she thinks she is lovely, living a lovely life! If only she knew!
That is exactly what I got from that post as well. The same way she said she doesn’t care about what’s gifted in other people’s videos. She’ll then have her wannabe influencer fans agree and tell her how refreshing it is.

She is lazy, plain and simple. A self confessed sloth. She genuinely thinks she’s so cute, fun and interesting that the public should endure 50 minutes of her prattling on about nothing! And clearly there are those people who do!!

Her form of vlogging is the cheapest, most low brow form of “content”. There is no thought, no planning and no actual content. How bored must people be to sit through the same old tit week after week? I want to see people doing things I haven’t done or can’t do. I want to see interesting places. I want to be inspired!!

Lydia shows us the same rooms on rotation week after week. “Look, this week I added new door knobs in this room. Next week I might add a new light somewhere or a bunch of dried weeds.” That’s not content!! “Look, I opened packages, I did laundry, I actually got dressed.” I do these damned things everyday and it’s mind numbing doing it yourself let alone watching an obnoxious fool do it.

Then again people watch QVC so what do I know....

All I’m saying is, it’s a choice. Lydia doesn’t need to do any more because there are always people willing to watch. She aspires to nothing other than getting stuff so why should she produce anything of value?

Oh and she is not lovely and her life is not lovely 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Martha Millen bleeping Stewart is homewares, not high fashion. 🤷‍♀️

The influencers that land luxury fashion deals are highly niche and on-brand.

Lydia is confused.

Lydia is not luxe.

One minute she's fitness, the next she wants to be fashion fashun, and now she's Millen bleeping Stewart. She has a serious identity crisis.

Not to mention, Lydia Millen is not a true content creator and her lack of renewed deals suggests Millen's ROI for brands is subpar.

The woman can barely:

So there's that. 😆
She is cheap full stop. Cheap clothes, cheap homeware, cheap tat. There is nothing lux about her whatsoever. I mean she doesn't even pronounce "Veneta" correctly. She is a sheep, she follows and buys what everyone else does, I am still astounded at her follower numbers, I would love to dig deeper and see how many she has bought.

Not to worry though she’s now shared in her latest blog she is considering doing a COURSE IN INTERIOR DESIGN.

Normally I’m all for self improvement so don’t want to be critical or overly negative, at least finally she’s trying... but stilllllll something irritates me arrerrrrgh maybe the thought that she thinks declaring this and doing “a course” (doesn’t matter tit or not) will give her carte blanche to justify her poor taste???

Ok sorry can’t help but be bloody skeptical when it’s her.

Curious now too as I never bothered keeping updated w that malarkey prior.

She was friends w Amelia!!? How odd — princess and the pauper, can’t imagine her taking well to that.
Maybe she is after an ambassador role for Home Bargains or Homesense or even have her own line of cheap home accessories for B&M.

Thank you!! Im glad you say she works damn hard!

Also now realize why lydia complained that she couldn't just get @Lydia for her instagram name....
Tamara makes me tired just watching her YT videos, she never stops. She has secured so many luxury contracts with 500K less followers than Lydia because she works hard and has a natural sense of style unlike Lyds. Lydia can only dream of having Tamaras life yet she stays humble living in Brighton, I guess she doesn't feel the need for a £1m 4 bed house full of cheap homewares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That is exactly what I got from that post as well. The same way she said she doesn’t care about what’s gifted in other people’s videos. She’ll then have her wannabe influencer fans agree and tell her how refreshing it is.

She is lazy, plain and simple. A self confessed sloth. She genuinely thinks she’s so cute, fun and interesting that the public should endure 50 minutes of her prattling on about nothing! And clearly there are those people who do!!

Her form of vlogging is the cheapest, most low brow form of “content”. There is no thought, no planning and no actual content. How bored must people be to sit through the same old tit week after week? I want to see people doing things I haven’t done or can’t do. I want to see interesting places. I want to be inspired!!

Lydia shows us the same rooms on rotation week after week. “Look, this week I added new door knobs in this room. Next week I might add a new light somewhere or a bunch of dried weeds.” That’s not content!! “Look, I opened packages, I did laundry, I actually got dressed.” I do these damned things everyday and it’s mind numbing doing it yourself let alone watching an obnoxious fool do it.

Then again people watch QVC so what do I know....

All I’m saying is, it’s a choice. Lydia doesn’t need to do any more because there are always people willing to watch. She aspires to nothing other than getting stuff so why should she produce anything of value?

Oh and she is not lovely and her life is not lovely 🤢🤮
Just this morning I watched one of her 2017 Christmas Vlogs, day 3 I think it was. She looked far better long wavy hair, healthier and happier too. Interestingly Ali in this spoke about going out with his mate that morning in a helicopter ride across London, Lydia wasn't too interested until he said it was worth £3.5 million, then her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree (demonstrating that she is very motivated by money and displays of wealth, but we already knew that). Although she was more likeable in this vlog, it was the same rambling stuff as she does now, just in a much smaller house. This was just before they got married and moved to the bigger house. The person she was then compared to now is so different. She was though as she was trying on new gym clothes, then dithering on about how the tops needed to be tighter as they were too loose. To me, too loose on her looked normal fit. So obsessed back then about her size.

The reason I went to watch is that I remember that there was a Galantines thing that she and Claire did, plus they exchanged Christmas presents, either the Christmas before or afterwards. At Christmas, Lydia gave Claire a really expensive present, (might have been candles) I can't remember what it was, and Claire gave her some hot chocolate, granted it was from Harrods I think (probably Green and Blacks in a Harrods tin, that's another story), so there was a differential there in the gift-giving. Then later, Claire began to say about being copied on her homestyle, there was uncertainty whether Claire would be at their wedding, but she did attend. As Lydia began to 'decorate' her new home and certain items started to appear, there was a strong similarity to areas in Claire's house. That said, they all seem to use one another, as I remember a story about Claire using Emma Hill to get photo tips, etc from, contacts even, then dumped her (but I am just retelling the story here). So they all seem to be as bad as one another.

Reactions: 12
SHE DOES LIKE ME TATTLE!!!!

0EA617BC-BEFA-48F8-B6C4-E3AD7BBC540A.jpeg

Lydia get off tattle life and do some work you daft twonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched this random clip of The Only Way is Essex (God knows why). I've never watched it before and it came up on my YouTube recommendations. Look who appears at 1:18 (on the right hand side)

Omg it’s Ali..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
SHE DOES LIKE ME TATTLE!!!!

View attachment 51266

Lydia get off tattle life and do some work!!
What is stand out weird about this account is it is suppose to be an unedited...but it’s full of filters, has a camera clearly set up to show a situation....most of the time unedited would be like in the moment photos that look not professional at all...this girl is so desperate to be relevant.

768B37FC-9EC0-4A46-AAFF-E86497D5ADD2.png

Is she really moaning about the fact that she need to be clearer on what she makes money on??!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Lydiot's life reminds me of the film- The Truman Show...
Everything is for sale and everything is fake.
When she was showing her fake pumpkins and all of the other fake displays, I thought- Wouldn't it be much better if she showed us real foods? Real fruits, vegetables, real things...
Use the kitchen and actually display things which are edible.
It's like she doesn't realise her fakeness is ooozing out of her without her realising.
Her life is fake.
From her fake displays all the way to her fake accent.

Reactions: 18
Why does Lydia walk like she's shat her pants? it's really weird. I've noticed over a while she walks so oddly.
YES! I've noticed this for a while, but if you look closely, she only walks this way when she's aware people are watching, so when she walks into meet and greets, or when Carrie is following with the camera, or when she knows the camera is there. She doesn't always walk like this.

This is the walking equivalent of her baby talking / lisping. She does the small little girl steps to appear cute and delicate and feminine. It's all part of the 'vulnerable victim Lydia' persona. It's the same when she's unboxing things; she makes noises and pulls a face like whatever she's lifting is sooooo heavy, when it's not. She will huff and puff when picking up a large box that isn't particularly heavy, to make out that little Lydia is so little and girly, it's such a struggle for her - it all adds to the vulnerable persona.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't recall her ever wearing a LV bag, I guess the brand just aren't interested in her. From memory she has never been gifted a luxury bag unlike Tamara who gets gifted each new LV release (and she only has 200K YT subs) Lydia must be doing something wrong. :unsure:
I don’t know how Tamara does it. I saw proof that she buys her followers and/or used to follow and unfollow heavily like Negin

Reactions: 3
Ohhh has she had a talking to do you think?
Id put money on it that she's had a talking to from the ASA or CMA.... but of course, she would never admit that. She had to post some defensive passive aggressive post saying her way is better, but she is doing what she's told

Reactions: 22
AD makes it look like she’s working with a brand.

I prefer AF because it’s clear she’s just trying to scrap up a few pennies from other people’s purchases 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Why does Lydia walk like she's shat her pants? it's really weird. I've noticed over a while she walks so oddly.
She's probably trying to modify still the chav (white trash) walk to something more elegant and hasn't perfected it yet!!

Reactions: 5
So I follow daily and agree completely what every one says about "miss look at me" but I have a question.

On her latest post (her hallway, you know where shes sat watching her minion and husband put pictures up (also surely that's something she should be helping him with, he may as well of married cawwiiee).

So back my original question, shes wrote that her carpets are a PR product. So does that mean it was free?? If yes, what does the company get from giving someone free carpets??? There was no video about the laying process, why she chose that exact one and how its wearing with day to day use. Why do companies hand out free items for nothing in return?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.