Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously ,that blog post about being a proud difficult woman- just made no sense at all. She’s so boring

Reactions: 9
How to write a blog post about absolutely Nothing by Lydia Millen

This blog post is a weird one...
When she says something about turning down job opportunities...
Well, we all know you don't turn them down. They don't offer you jobs like they do other bloggers because...
YOU ARE A DIFFICULT WOMAN.

That was just another reply to Tattle life. Nothing more, nothing less. What would she even do without us?
Ridiculous isn't it?
I don't know whether to feel honoured because we are clearly inspiring a lot of her content right now lol!

Where's the name GORDON?
It just says My name is Lydia Elise Millen...
Maybe they're about to file for divorce? lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just think it's really sad and misjudged and that she's delusional if she thinks it's empowering women saying she's admitting to being proud and difficult. What that says to me is one big red flag to brands that she is unhinged and could be a problem to work with! As usual she's put her fat bottega foot in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So her blog post was basically...

I’m a witch, bla bla bla but I’m a witch because I’m not a witch 🤦‍♀️ and most of you won’t understand but some of you will understand bla bla bla I’m a witch, bla bla bla

I Made it my bio because “Ibiza stripper” didn’t bring in the brands.
Im a witch and I’m so bleeping boring I have nothing to write about 🤷‍♀️ my blog post has nothing to do with fashion, it’s just me talking about me on repeat.

With affiliate Lynx.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
83BED039-4173-4435-BE00-D144FFED8367.jpeg

Is this constructive enough??? Or are you just too bloody proud and difficult to accept any kind of criticism. For ages the feminist argument was that men had a voice; they were excused and allowed to act badly, therefore women should be allowed to do the same. 21st century feminism has evolved. To say you are empowering women merely by apologising less and imbuing yourself with the patriarchal view of what is acceptable by being “proud and difficult”, tough or unapologetic is NOT necessarily creating a space for women. This is a farce and a temporal change. We as women should be standing up for our own definition of what is good and acceptable behaviour on our own terms, not this proud and difficult BS.

Bloody hell... enlighten yourself. If you can’t be bothered reading legit sources of information then start with critically examining yourself.

Here are the FACTS Lydia: you are a proud, difficult, selfish and lazy woman. You say you can’t spell but that’s how it has always been, you say you can’t pronounce words but that’s how it has always been, you say you don’t care if items are gifted, you say you don’t care if others tell you they are having trouble discerning the veracity of your statements. If it’s always been this way there is no need to try harder or improve, if you don’t care that is the last word. You simply DO NOT CARE. You only care about empowering the lies that fuel your sinking ship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Blog posts like this are quite simply self indulgent waffling from a narcissist. Even if I didn't dislike Lydia, I would have still read that (thought the woman desperately needed an editor with the amount of spelling and grammatical errors) and then scratched my head and thought 'errm, OK then, whatever you say love'!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lydl after reading nailpolish's post on tattle last week, clearly got straight into writing a blog post #content-theft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't English like her first language..? Her spelling is terrible! Not to mention the grammar. God, I would be ashamed to post such a text.
And she is so repetitive, she has the word "difficult" written 13 times. Her vocabulary is very limited.
And being a proud woman or a difficult woman isn't a quality. In my work place it's actually considered a flaw.. A quality would be to be a humble, modest human being, to be a charismatic woman, a relatable woman, easy to connect with and communicate. Being a "proud difficult woman" is a nice way of saying "I'm the baddest witch of them all and no one can reach my arrogant nose".
It's ok to take pride in what you do, be proud of your accomplishments, but your kind of proud, is simply arrogance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lydia Navel-Gazing Millen And Her Mediocre Blog Posts

First, difficult means "causing hardships or problems." And I'd agree, you do that for yourself – consistently. 🤷‍♀️

Lydiot, there are many words that could be used to describe your content and "exceptional" isn't it.

You can't be bothered to pronounce a brand name (in two sequential vlogs) who cuts your check. Meanwhile, you lazily post year-old NARS content to get the attention of a brand that can't be bothered with you. And a simple spelling and grammar check is apparently foreign to you as well.

"Honing my expertise" is not quite the phrase I'd use here, Lydiot. What expertise – "Insert Affiliate Lynx here?" Meanwhile, the only thing you've managed to "perfect, advise and innovate" is well... nothing the human eye can see.

This woman gets dimmer by the minute.

This is precisely why Lydia is unremarkable at a job she's been doing for years.

She thinks her mediocre effort is worthy of accolades that she simply doesn't earn.

FireShot Capture 828 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 08.29.42.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tamara is on the cover of l'officiel Arabia, lydiot is raving like a lunatic about being 'proud and difficult'. Empty barrels they say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 45751

Is this constructive enough??? Or are you just too bloody proud and difficult to accept any kind of criticism. For ages the feminist argument was that men had a voice; they were excused and allowed to act badly, therefore women should be allowed to do the same. 21st century feminism has evolved. To say you are empowering women merely by apologising less and imbuing yourself with the patriarchal view of what is acceptable by being “proud and difficult”, tough or unapologetic is NOT necessarily creating a space for women. This is a farce and a temporal change. We as women should be standing up for our own definition of what is good and acceptable behaviour on our own terms, not this proud and difficult BS.

Bloody hell... enlighten yourself. If you can’t be bothered reading legit sources of information then start with critically examining yourself.

Here are the FACTS Lydia: you are a proud, difficult, selfish and lazy woman. You say you can’t spell but that’s how it has always been, you say you can’t pronounce words but that’s how it has always been, you say you don’t care if items are gifted, you say you don’t care if others tell you they are having trouble discerning the veracity of your statements. If it’s always been this way there is no need to try harder or improve, if you don’t care that is the last word. You simply DO NOT CARE. You only care about empowering the lies that fuel your sinking ship.
This is a horrible excuse of a blog post. Can't she hire someone to edit her blogs. Or is she hoping that someone would see this blog post and and offer to edit it for free. @ilikenailpolish I think you should charge Lydia for editing her content to perfection.

Now I'm just going to wait for her Twitter outburst where she tells her minions that the evil trolls (aka tattlers) are mocking her grammar and how it's not her fault that she's dyslexic (aka lazy af and under educated) and can't form proper sentences.

Reactions: 15
She should name herself ⬇
Proud Copycat Lying Blocker Beggar
Proud of being a Copycat (Copy people outfit etc)
Proud of being a Liar 🤥 (Always lie)
Proud of being a Blocker 🚫 (Block people)
Proud of being a Beggar 🤲🏾 (Always beg)
This are the few she should be proud of too because it’s “facts 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The next video ought to be lids having a one-on-one segment with tattle [emoji23][emoji1319]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.