Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something really wrong with her. She's selling loads of her furniture again, it's all pretty much new, or she hasn't even used it anywhere in the house. Never known someone who makes so many mistakes when furnishing her home, or is she just selling all the pieces she actually bought herself, and getting new stuff gifted? I think that is the case.
I agree, I have never, ever seen anyone dispose of furniture so quickly. She hasn't got a clue about interior design or styling and fills her home with such crap, most of it impulse buys. She is such a sheep and probably gets all her ideas from Pinterest. Her home is so try hard and styled, not one room looks natural.

Idiots like this shouldn’t have credit cards...

View attachment 51042
No doubt one of her stupid brainless fangirl fans who want to own some Lydia memorabilia !!

Reactions: 7
Wait - what?? £468RRP and selling for £250? Is someone having a laugh?? My husband used to run an artificial flower business and we'd buy hydrangea stems for around £2 each max. Those baskets are about £8 in The Range. Wow......should go back to the fake flower business if people are stupid enough to pay those prices now!
I am fairly certain these were sent to her by Berries and Grey (I think that's their name) they have a store in Norwich. I remember them arriving while they were at their old house

Reactions: 6
How has she got 700K subs/followers yet she hasn't managed to bag any of the real partnerships she really wants/would love (Dior, LV etc) not saying she deserves them because I don't think she fits with the image of luxe brands. Its a huge amount of followers yet she promotes Nasty Gal, cheap homeware stores and bad makeup. Maybe the brands have access to her real follower figures/stats and realise what a phoney she is.

Another pet peeve is her lack of negative comments on her channels, not one, nada, nothing. She clearly deletes every last one. This is so not realistic....again proof she is a fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Louis Vuitton PR Girls: Who should we invite to the Private Lunch at Bond Street?

Intern: Victoria, Leonie, Amelia, Tamara, Camila, Nina... and Lydia?

Louis Vuitton PR Girls:
Lydia

Persona non grata in your own "town." Well, that's embarrassing.

Lydia begs for LV paraphernalia and followed the LV PR girl recently. She'd beg, borrow, and steal to be invited – definitely wasn't. 🤷‍♀️

55b3fd93-85b9-42f3-bce8-fb7d318b0a18.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How has she got 700K subs/followers yet she hasn't managed to bag any of the real partnerships she really wants/would love (Dior, LV etc) not saying she deserves them because I don't think she fits with the image of luxe brands.
Martha Millen bleeping Stewart is homewares, not high fashion. 🤷‍♀️

The influencers that land luxury fashion deals are highly niche and on-brand.

Lydia is confused.

Lydia is not luxe.

One minute she's fitness, the next she wants to be fashion fashun, and now she's Millen bleeping Stewart. She has a serious identity crisis.

Not to mention, Lydia Millen is not a true content creator and her lack of renewed deals suggests Millen's ROI for brands is subpar.

The woman can barely:

So there's that. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ok, don’t shoot me, lidl claims to be xxx small, but those black « intimissi » trousers/pj are a size small and fit her just fine. And don’t tell me she has had them tailored! So conclusion she isn’t that tiny. And nah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Since she was not invited to the LV dinner... does that mean Lydia is going shove her LV love down our throats in the next couple of insta stories hehehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sorry guys if this irrelevant but can anyone fill me in why Lydia’s friendships never last such as with iamchouquette or Amelia Liana or Inthefrow. I know her and Victoria are friends now but what happened before?

Reactions: 7
She’s really all over the place.
Talking super fast
The frantic purchasing returning selling
It’s all a hot mess. She needs help. When she pulled out that print of the glass of rose? What grown ass woman chooses THAT for their home?

her taste is crumbling to dust... like that empty book that said Paris a few vlogs ago. Of all the books on Paris ever written she chooses an empty book.

she needs to have a sit down and really ask herself what Is she doing here?

she’s alllll over the place wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, I have never, ever seen anyone dispose of furniture so quickly. She hasn't got a clue about interior design or styling and fills her home with such crap, most of it impulse buys. She is such a sheep and probably gets all her ideas from Pinterest. Her home is so try hard and styled, not one room looks natural.

No doubt one of her stupid brainless fangirl fans who want to own some Lydia memorabilia !!
Not to worry though she’s now shared in her latest blog she is considering doing a COURSE IN INTERIOR DESIGN.

Normally I’m all for self improvement so don’t want to be critical or overly negative, at least finally she’s trying... but stilllllll something irritates me arrerrrrgh maybe the thought that she thinks declaring this and doing “a course” (doesn’t matter tit or not) will give her carte blanche to justify her poor taste???

Ok sorry can’t help but be bloody skeptical when it’s her.

Sorry guys if this irrelevant but can anyone fill me in why Lydia’s friendships never last such as with iamchouquette or Amelia Liana or Inthefrow. I know her and Victoria are friends now but what happened before?
Curious now too as I never bothered keeping updated w that malarkey prior.

She was friends w Amelia!!? How odd — princess and the pauper, can’t imagine her taking well to that.

Reactions: 11
She’s really all over the place.
Talking super fast
The frantic purchasing returning selling
It’s all a hot mess. She needs help. When she pulled out that print of the glass of rose? What grown ass woman chooses THAT for their home?

her taste is crumbling to dust... like that empty book that said Paris a few vlogs ago. Of all the books on Paris ever written she chooses an empty book.

she needs to have a sit down and really ask herself what Is she doing here?

she’s alllll over the place wtf
I agree.

Lydia lacks a cohesive vision for her work and her channel.

She is certainly not strategic (Lydia: Did I make up that word?). She's all over the place. I'm surprised more of her mindless minions don't get a headache watching her run around that residential care home like a headless chicken.

She needs to take some time off to rethink herself and what she's doing.

There's a reason she's shilling Nasty Gal and can't get more than 40 people to show up to an Intimissimi event IRL. Add to that #Frowwedding envy on repeat. She should consider where she went wrong and course correct. But her ego won't allow for it.

The problem is that she's surrounded by spineless "Yes" people. No one is actually helping her do a gut check on her brand or her life for that matter. No one cares enough, to be honest with her.

Would Scarrie be besties with Lidl if she wasn't on the payroll... :unsure: Probably not.

Lydia wants to be a content creator but doesn't care for the "creative stuff." 🤦‍♀️

She just can't seem to get out of her own way. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 269 - Lydia on Twitter_ _@HelenAnderz I only watch vlogs and long ones at t_ ...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.