Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that "fake" LV phone case too :LOL:
Ha ha! Right! The only person in the world to have a genuine LV case for an iPhone model that LV never designed one for!

I also forgot she bought a pair of LV monogram combat boots that are dire...just freakin fugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha! Right! The only person in the world to have a genuine LV case for an iPhone model that LV never designed one for!

I also forgot she bought a pair of LV monogram combat boots that are dire...just freakin fugly.
She has a LV capucine in black! A bag that I dream of but is a bit too expensive!

Reactions: 5
She has a Pochette Metis. Bought it in 2016. Haven't seen it in ages though.

View attachment 51418

I am still getting to know this world of luxe you tubers. I don't really get why she isn't a darling of the high end brands either. They must see what we see. The drama is another thing. It's not a good idea to associated with that kind of drama. But I don't know much about that world - so who knows for sure. But Lydia gets double the views of a Tamara (who I discovered through you ladies), Lydia has a big following..... I don't really get it.

Reactions: 3
She spends very little actual money. She begs on Twitter for gifted crap then sells it later to replace with more gifted crap. She pays only trades such as Ken the painter.
I hadn’t even thought of that. I suppose when she’s affiliate linking everything she’s got to be earning a bit.

I just don’t think she lives in the real world, I follow some “luxe” vloggers and Instagrammers and none of them change things like she does. It just seems so wasteful. shes changed so much since I started following her 😔

Reactions: 4
Lydiot Lazy Millen is the dumbest brand-begging influenza I've ever seen.

Literally, call a local upholstery shop and ask you, moron. She's not making an ounce of sense. 🤦‍♀️ :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Lydia Millen Home Begging.png
Lydi Millen Begging For Freebies 2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I am still getting to know this world of luxe you tubers. I don't really get why she isn't a darling of the high end brands either. They must see what we see. The drama is another thing. It's not a good idea to associated with that kind of drama. But I don't know much about that world - so who knows for sure. But Lydia gets double the views of a Tamara (who I discovered through you ladies), Lydia has a big following..... I don't really get it.
Simple. Nasty Gal Lydia doesn't scream luxury – at all.

She's definitely not on-brand for the houses she wants to work with. Quality over quantity – unlike lower-end brands that want a quick hit and sales lift on a transactional basis. Lydia's the kind of brand one sleeps with (highly transactional), no one really wants to bring her home to mama a luxury fashion house.

The semi-high-end brands that do touch her, again, want a transactional sales lift. Nothing more. That's why the hit it and quit it (a.k.a., no renewed deals).

Luxury brands spend millions per annum on brand building and unless they have a really dim PR team that doesn't thoroughly research their influenzas, it's not a good gamble.

That is why luxury brands won't touch her... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
But Lydia gets double the views of a Tamara (who I discovered through you ladies), Lydia has a big following..... I don't really get it.
We don't get Lydia's following either! As far as Tamara's lower views, it's certainly not because her content is inferior - it's light years better - but rather that the viewing audience for luxury content is much smaller. Only a slice of the population can or does spend that much on goods and follow those brands (and most of them probably couldn't care less about YouTube). Tamara and other luxe vloggers' audiences are also made up of people who can't afford it but watch anyway. The danger there is that it can make one feel envious and feel like crap about yourself, if your head isn't screwed on straight. We have to remember how much is gifted. They aren't actually uber rich, they just portray that lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We don't get Lydia's following either! As far as Tamara's lower views, it's certainly not because her content is inferior - it's light years better - but rather that the viewing audience for luxury content is much smaller. Only a slice of the population can or does spend that much on goods and follow those brands (and most of them probably couldn't care less about YouTube). Tamara and other luxe vloggers' audiences are also made up of people who can't afford it but watch anyway. The danger there is that it can make one feel envious and feel like crap about yourself, if your head isn't screwed on straight. We have to remember how much is gifted. They aren't actually uber rich, they just portray that lifestyle.
Maybe not only the followers are bought ones but the views too. I can't remember who, maybe it was Shane Dawson, but whoever it was, they bought loads of followers and views as a surprise for friends and family on videos and Instagram posts. He did is as content for his vlog.

It was him, I found it

Last edited:

The other thing to remember is engagement - I don't look at Tamara's posts much, but have seen her fashion week vlogs. It is likely her engagement is high, and her image is classier than Lidls. She wears a lot of premium designer brands and that produces a certain image/perception that these brands like.

Maybe not only the followers are bought ones but the views too. I can't remember who, maybe it was Shane Dawson, but whoever it was, they bought loads of followers and views as a surprise for friends and family on videos and Instagram posts. He did is as content for his vlog.

Yep. Struggling influenzas can buy views too.

It's all really simple for those who want to lift their numbers and views aren't as easy to track.

Consider this:

It explains why Lydiot has 800k IG followers and a mere ~40 people showed up to her Intimissimi event in her local market (i.e., London).

That's less than 0.01% of her IG audience alone. Her audience clearly doesn't convert into sales. Even locally. It's not like anyone asked people to travel to Tazmania.

A prime example of why no one renews deals with her.

If I were a brand manager, I'd call that an Intimissimi FAIL.

Lydiot Lazy Millen is the dumbest brand-begging influenza I've ever seen.

Literally, call a local upholstery shop and ask you, moron. She's not making an ounce of sense. 🤦‍♀️ :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 51446 View attachment 51447

This what I mean. She is asking a question, but, she never actually asks it. What exactly is she trying to "ask" here?

I am no grammar queen, my native language is a Creole English... but I can never make heads or tails of what she writes. It's so convoluted. She has a blog? That she writes? People read it?! How?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep. Influenzas can buy views too.

It's all really simple for struggling influenzas that want to lift their numbers and views aren't as easy to track.

It explains why Lydiot has 800k IG followers and a mere ~40 people showed up to her Intimissimi event in her local market (i.e., London).

That's less than 0.01% of her IG audience alone. If I were a brand manager, I'd call that an Intimissimi FAIL.
Yes, the numbers don't stack up. Youtube and Instagram should be able to easily tell which users that have bought likes and followers, from their own stats. They should be forced to expose these users in order to counteract this false popularity

Reactions: 10
Yes, the numbers don't stack up. Youtube and Instagram should be able to tell users that have bought likes and followers and should be forced to expose these users in order to counteract this false popularity
YouTube isn't really incentivized to monitor influenza fraud 🤷‍♀️

Sadly, they don't have an incentive to do so on some levels. The more individual account views, the more ad dollars for the platform. A percentage of brand dollars go to waste. It's nice lip service and to keep regs happy they do a little here, and a little there. But billions are spent on ad fraud each year.

No one is incentivized to balance and check in that way. :LOL:

tenor.gif

Hence, why I do my part when Lydiot acts like it doesn't compute. :sneaky:

community_image_1412971712 (1)-min.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe how quickly expensive items are changed in the house. Even when they are sold on, she's still losing money. Some of the spare rooms must be full of items. I don't see the manic rush to buy all of the time, as they are quickly replaced a few weeks later. Some of the items are nice but it's as if she can never decide.
They’re all gifted or gotten with gifted vouchers that will make them free or almost free. Lidl’s goal in life is to pay for nothing if she can help it, as she’s trying to ride the gifted lifestyle long enough to pay the mortgage on the Millen Pound Mansion, at which point she’ll likely sell it and move to somewhere closer to the city but cheaper, where she’ll go into her next career...most likely selling coaching packages to would-be influenzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't recall her ever wearing a LV bag, I guess the brand just aren't interested in her. From memory she has never been gifted a luxury bag unlike Tamara who gets gifted each new LV release (and she only has 200K YT subs) Lydia must be doing something wrong. :unsure:
She has that insanely overpriced Petite Maille box bag that literally holds nothing. Oh, and that £1000 Phone case that’s like a brick but protects nothing. She did a video about how she regretted buying it.

She has that insanely overpriced Petite Maille box bag that literally holds nothing. Oh, and that £1000 Phone case that’s like a brick but protects nothing. She did a video about how she regretted buying it.

And one other black bag that she complained an€bout about 6 months after purchasing, saying the buckle or what ever was crap, and hoping for a free upgrade of some kind. Best way to become part of a team, criticize and then hope for freebies and cie…

Reactions: 8
Ohhh has she had a talking to do you think?
I’ll bet she’s been hearing us on Tattle mashing up her money makers and her late cat by saying “Affiliate Lynx” and she’s trying to stop it from being so relevant!

Reactions: 5
She is literally changing everything in her house... if she can she would’ve already bought a new house. Honestly how can she be bothered changing the house all the time? She’ll never settled
Really think there is something lacking in her life that she has to keep on changing things in the house, albeit the majority is freebies which are in a lot of cases undeclared.
In conjunction with her having to mention that her and pretty boy had just had a smooch, smacks of everything in the garden is not rosy and she is trying to fill a massive void.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.