Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AUTUMN HOME & FASHION STYLING Influenza-Splaining & Complaining

This dimwit spent the first 1/3 of her vlog influenza-splaining and complaining about e-v-e-r-y-thing. Literally, it gave me a headache listening to her babble about:

• how people don't understand why she changes her decor,
  • how disorganized her home is,
  • what PR gifts OKA forgot to send her,
  • why her curtains were partially drawn,
  • and all of this –– as her two brain cells competed in a knock-down-drag-out to form a cohesive, concise thought!

For a cliff's notes version of Lydiot's mindless vlog... 🤦‍♀️

We smell bullshit and so does she...

giphy.gif

When you've never summed up anything in your Lidl life

giphy (1).gif

Quack, quack...

giphy (2).gif

Whenever she and Aldi have relations...

giphy (3).gif

Wha, wha, wha... I'm not saying tit... wha, wha...

giphy (4).gif

Ali juggling Lydia's multiple personalities...

giphy (5).gif

Lydia's whiff of her own bullshit just got stronger...

giphy (6).gif

Lydia: *Upload to YouTube for BIG PUBLIC claps...*

4bf596c0d0b8439c01b5cc2ec781531c.gif

THE END. (created in 10 minutes flat)

Betty-Draper.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Please don't compare yourself to Lydia's highly-edited images.

Lydia is highly triggered by her weight. Remember: She started as a self-proclaimed "health and fitness" blogger. She spends a lot of time editing her photos (and eye-bleeping herself) which is often a sign of someone struggling with extreme body dissatisfaction.

Take a good hard look at the person that's triggering those thoughts. From the horse's mouth, Lydia has written:

View attachment 50647

View attachment 50649

She wants a BIG PUBLIC pat on the back for losing weight. 🤷‍♀️

Unfollow her and people who either trigger you or just make you feel bad about yourself. It’s really easy and helps create a feed full of positive women that can inspire you.

I follow body-positive women online that are uplifting and don't obsess about their weight, Lydia is not one of them. She seems to call attention to her weight every chance she gets because she has deeply-rooted confidence issues (which she has mentioned before). I can see how it can be a negative influence on others –– especially impressionable young girls.

Thanks everyone and specifically @Gemma_NYC !!!
You wouldn't realize how liberating it is to hear this from someone else, just as a reassurance that it's not your own mind
playing games with you .
For days together I used to be upset after watching this vile woman, complain about how her gymshark clothes just got looser,
whilst showing pictures of her eating sandwiches(gf, ofcourse!) , asparagus and avocados and running miles even when sick.
And I was trying hard to lose a couple of pounds doing the same things but to no avail.My arms just grew muscular and bigger
where as she flaunts her tiny twigs frolicking around pumpkin patches
It was my husband who pointed it out one day saying "If that was what I was aspiring to be by losing weight then he might as well get used to sleeping next to a scarecrow who resembled Lord Voldemort" .
Thats when I did realize that the way I feel had everything to do with her and her insecurity projected onto me.
Its not easy but I am trying to escape her "body issues"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
AUTUMN HOME & FASHION STYLING Complaining

This dimwit spent the first 1/3 of her vlog influenza-splaining and complaining about e-v-e-r-y-thing. Literally, it gave me a headache listening to her babble about how disorganized her home is, what PR gifts OKA forgot to send her, why her curtains were partially drawn –– as her two brain cells competed in a knock-down-drag-out to form a cohesive thought!

For a cliff's notes version of Lydiot's mindless vlog... 🤦‍♀️

We smell bullshit and so does she...

View attachment 50909

When you've never summed up anything in your Lidl life

View attachment 50913

Quack, quack...

View attachment 50914

Whenever she and Aldi have relations...

View attachment 50921

Wha, wha, wha... I'm not saying tit... wha, wha...

View attachment 50926

Ali juggling Lydia's multiple personalities...

View attachment 50927

Lydia's whiff of her own bullshit just got stronger...

View attachment 50930

Lydia: *Upload to YouTube for BIG CLAPS...*

View attachment 50935

THE END.

View attachment 50931
All this is priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AUTUMN HOME & FASHION STYLING Complaining

This dimwit spent the first 1/3 of her vlog influenza-splaining and complaining about e-v-e-r-y-thing. Literally, it gave me a headache listening to her babble about how disorganized her home is, what PR gifts OKA forgot to send her, why her curtains were partially drawn –– as her two brain cells competed in a knock-down-drag-out to form a cohesive thought!

For a cliff's notes version of Lydiot's mindless vlog... [emoji2356]
As you said, she has MPD

That’s Patricia Bright

View attachment 50913

That’s Victoria

View attachment 50914

Again Victoria

View attachment 50926

She also did A LOT of Sophie Shohet at the very beginning of the vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She looks like she's ballroom dancing🤣. What's with the stupid stance💃

View attachment 50857
The "Loaned" Shoes that she just displays now on her shelf....i think that it wasn't a loaned product.

We start off with the tonsil issue.... F*CK LYDIA! Stop!! She doesn't even know what tonsils do, or where they are in her throat... a typical sore throat isn't the same thing! Even if you get it monthly, you daft doorknob.

Also, if there was ever a need for confirmation that Lydia is utterly and totally obsessed and jealous of In The Frow, it was todays vlog.
-painting pumpkins
-not wanting her dressing room to be too pink
-family photos out and about
-changing the handles in her dressing room to "heavy good quality bronze or black" that look very very similar to Vics
-many more i just can't remember....she shoulda had the cozy counter for things i want of Vics

**It is very evident by what she does and what she says in this video that lydia herself isn't creative at all... All of her inspiration is not from in her own head, It is from looking at others whether that be home wise, decoration wise, content wise, or clothing wise and just copies that **

Also, Why the hell is Lydia even trying with halloween....You are going as yourself w/ blood and contacts? That may be the absolute dumbest tit i've ever thought of. :rolleyes:

&& Lydia talking about how much plastic is wasted on halloween after just opening like 20 boxes full of styrofoam and packaging etc. Yeah you don't need to be perfect, but her bringing up that fact was utterly unnecessary considering she is a huge offender of wastefulness, fast fashion, purchasing just for the sake of purchasing, etc etc. And while im not perfect, no one is perfect, it was an statement that she really shouldn't have made considering who she is.

Mentioning that her lipstick may be messed up because Her and Ali just having a smooch in her dressing room... sounds a lot like you have seen that no one believes there's a huge sexual chemistry between you two so you had to try and say something about it..... Her skin looks ultra cake face and greasy and textured in that clip... YUCK!

Actually sending back a "press product" fire cover?? Thats number one a really weird press product, sounds a whole lot more like a gift you inquired about or used a discount coupon on. :unsure:
Or when she bought more glass containers for her "utility room" that she already had in her kitchen. Then deciding one of the sizes doesn't work. why didn't you just try the ones in your kitchen in your "utility room" to see which ones you liked or sizes you wanted before purchasing ones you don't think "look" right.. Also evident how much her home is just for photos and not for actually useful purposes. She puts a yard ball in a glass container.... really now... really.....

Also she shamelessly plugs that she is selling her furniture. There is a bunch youtube ads that post in this video. Seemed to be wayyy more than usual. must be that she isn't making money so she is upping the ad amount so that she can try to fill that missing money.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Lydias latest vlog summed up in a few sentences.
More moaning
More I don’t want to leave my house
More prancing around her messy dressing room trying on clothes
More unboxing
More pretending I came up with a design idea but really I copied it from pinterest
More unboxing
And more unboxing
The end!
Boring, boring, boring. Seen it all before.

Reactions: 13
When the filter setting is glitching and her awful skidmark contour.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm thinking Clé de Peau's Social Media Mgr is like: Same. 😆 🤷‍♀️ #Savage

24 hours later...

Clé de Peau Beauté on Instagram_ _ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3w1Dn_hpiT_.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys are all such jealous, nitpicking, haters with nothing better to do! We should be exchanging cupcake recipes here. And OF COURSE Lydia and Ali smooched in her dressing room like this!

Just kidding. This is certainly how they kiss all of the time.

Lydia's reaction when she sees how it's very accurate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
After seeing the light with this thread, I have learned a few terms..
i think I am now " hate watching " lydia.. for sure.

The first few minutes of her latest autumnal vlog (addendum #753?)
hit on the few principles of why she's the most hated and uncohesive woman on this planet.

- she's too busy to be sick
-she's too busy to worry about being sick
-too busy to go to the doctor, outright said, she can't be bothered
-claimed she's difficult to work with because she's selective and wont be "bullied by brands" then deflected and said, "not that brands bully me but if they did.." I mean what?
- this lydiot rambles on and on how she never has the time to be ill, " and I certainly don't have the time to be ill right now " but omg this week my agenda is totally free!! (again) So lounging around in my messy house doing absolutely nothing is the pick of the year, yet again..

I rolled my eyes so much in this intro that I think i might risk going cross-eyed...

I want to be way more thorough in my ravaging of her latest vlog but I just finished an actual book and my neurons ganged up on me and gave me an ultimatum, so on minute 3 , I , with a heavy heart, departed this latest autumnal vlog, with much despair and curiosity about all the amount of nothing that could amount from that.

My remaining neurons just left me with a few lingering questions, lydia oh lydia, how are you too busy to be sick, when you have all the free-time in the world to re-live your wedding from 2 years ago? In detail, with try ons. And crying? How are you too busy to be sick, when you aren't even invited to fashion weeks? How are you too busy to be sick, when you've desperately run out of schemes to beg Dior for sponsorships? and finally, how are you too busy to be sick, when even nars won't invite you to a dinner party cause you were "too busy" to finish your sponsored vlog for their press trip a year ago.

Let me know if I missed much more after those long 3 minutes of hate-watching...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lydia is too lazy to even review her own volgs for lies and inconsistencies. She states that the night sky artwork is a wedding gift from Carrie, but lists the same artwork in her PR gifted products. How this woman believes she has any talent at all is beyond me. Her vlogs and blogs ooze laziness and lack of any originality.

It was pathetic that she felt the need to declare that she and Ali have any intimacy between them with their "smooch session". There is NEVER any chemistry between them, just an occasional, awkward attempt by Lydia to get some attention from her husband... I am guessing that is why she has become so obsessed with material objects and trying to make herself attractive. She has seemed to become so much more materialistic and self obsessed after the wedding. She must have realized after the wedding Ali had no interest in her, so she is desperately trying to make herself attractive and fill the void of her sham marriage with material things.

Reactions: 20
You guys are all such jealous, nitpicking, haters with nothing better to do! We should be exchanging cupcake recipes here. And OF COURSE Lydia and Ali smooched in her dressing room like this!

Just kidding. This is certainly how they kiss all of the time.

Lydia's reaction when she sees how it's very accurate.
Hahahahahhaha. OMG! I laughed so hard at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just realized the Lydia thread on that Garbage Gossip site is on its 11th page after 2 full months...

Let's all laugh together. 😆 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

giphy (6).gif

I digress... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia is too lazy to even review her own volgs for lies and inconsistencies. She states that the night sky artwork is a wedding gift from Carrie, but lists the same artwork in her PR gifted products. How this woman believes she has any talent at all is beyond me. Her vlogs and blogs ooze laziness and lack of any originality.

She says in the vlog that she “thinks” it was from Carrie, surely you’d remember what gift your best friend had bought you for your wedding? Definitely a PR gift avoidance.

Reactions: 3
Don’t be too hard on GutterGossip, the bipolar gossip site,
there are some FACTS posted there....

View attachment 50825

GG is in fact.... always bleeping down.

(side notet to our gg friends, I am not making fun of metal illness, bipolar disorder , the Holocaust, a cat, gay people or Turkish men
or...... all the things that offend the snowflakes)
off topic so i'll spoiler it

but i'm pretty sure GG is getting some sort of DDOS via cloudflare. The site started getting down at the same time PULL and KF went down too, a few months back. Kiwifarms got kicked out of cloudflare, but PULL was down yesterday at the same time GG was.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.