Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me who ever does those video edits can do the video (what i wore & did at home) 16.02 - 'i do love me .......... huge pause" on a remix :) you kind know she was devo she finished the sentence with 'nails'

Reactions: 2
Lydia's house looks like a care home...
Is she trying to age so fast?
I don't get it... It looks like a funeral home or a care home.
No character to this house at all. It just looks like she's getting it ready for old people to visit so they can have some tea

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As you said, she has MPD

That’s Patricia Bright

View attachment 50913

That’s Victoria

View attachment 50914

Again Victoria

View attachment 50926

She also did A LOT of Sophie Shohet at the very beginning of the vlog.
F me I watched the first 50 secs and you are spot on. 100% Sophie shohet mannerisms there. I can’t do it anymore she is creepy AF. And I really wish she would shut her chavvy trap, that accent could not be more off and try-hard... it’s so tellingly NOT posh but trying to be.

Reactions: 16
No way she's paid that amount of money for a bloody basket and some fake flowers 😳😳😳. I wouldn't even give her £20 for them.
Screenshot_20191022-144306_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can't believe how quickly expensive items are changed in the house. Even when they are sold on, she's still losing money. Some of the spare rooms must be full of items. I don't see the manic rush to buy all of the time, as they are quickly replaced a few weeks later. Some of the items are nice but it's as if she can never decide.

Reactions: 9
No way she's paid that amount of money for a bloody basket and some fake flowers 😳😳😳. I wouldn't even give her £20 for them. View attachment 51070
Lol. I mean I wouldn’t, but there is a legit market for them. Fake flowers done well are actually incredible — these are hella expensive and hard to find!

I wouldn’t want most things she approves of though, she’s pretty much 100% basic

I can't believe how quickly expensive items are changed in the house. Even when they are sold on, she's still losing money. Some of the spare rooms must be full of items. I don't see the manic rush to buy all of the time, as they are quickly replaced a few weeks later. Some of the items are nice but it's as if she can never decide.
Yeah it’s almost as if she could single handedly contribute to global warming, ffs

Reactions: 9
I won't be surprised if she ends up at an episode of Britain's Biggest Hoarders. I think it's a real show in the UK, and all of them suffers severe depression and the like.

You can look at those documentaries on Youtube.

Reactions: 10
There is something really wrong with her. She's selling loads of her furniture again, it's all pretty much new, or she hasn't even used it anywhere in the house. Never known someone who makes so many mistakes when furnishing her home, or is she just selling all the pieces she actually bought herself, and getting new stuff gifted? I think that is the case.

Did anyone notice that the brown fireguard thing was in the collection to be sold? Unless that's just there to keep out the way but seems a bit strange putting in another room 🤔

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice that the brown fireguard thing was in the collection to be sold? Unless that's just there to keep out the way but seems a bit strange putting in another room 🤔
Yep. She blabbed on in her vlog about how it was too big for her small fireplace, yada yada, and she's selling it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
she said it was a gift but she's sending it back. What i think she often does is mention a shop or brand a few times on her vlog, buy something from there, something small like a vase or whatever, mention it, credit the name of the shop a few times, then no doubt Carrie contacts them and they beg for the big stuff!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No way she's paid that amount of money for a bloody basket and some fake flowers 😳😳😳. I wouldn't even give her £20 for them. View attachment 51070
Nope they were definitely not the price, I personally feel she would have wrote "purchased : insert price* instead of RRP, as RRP is used it stores for a recommended sale price doesn't mean they are actually that price. Maybe I am looking too much into this but it seems odd the terms she uses.

Yep. She blabbed on in her vlog about how it was too big for her small fireplace, yada yada, and she's selling it. 🤷‍♀️
Oh!! I skipped so much in that vlog I missed it LOL, I can't bare to watch them anymore, I skip the majority of it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for multiple posts my pc at work is just not working today and I’m posting as IT sorts it out and I’m trying to drag myself through bits of her vlog. I know I said I’m done but it seems like one of those awful vids I can’t stop watching in disbelief. One question I have wondered for years:

Why the heck does she always think she needs to match her handbag/shoes with the same colour as something in her outfit??

Doesn’t she know this is really passé and makes her looks bloody boring!!!?? It’s yucky styling. I mean at best it’s safe but it’s not “stylish”. Any basic person w money and a large wardrobe can do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't Lydia specifically say she was sending it back? I think she is making a point to say that she is returning gifted items b/c she keeps getting called out for selling and profiting from freebies. Also, she may be taking a loss on the things she purchases herself, but she easily makes up the difference in shilling the free stuff from brands. It is just tacky to sell off a gift you are paid to promote and bang on and on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the vlog last night😴😴. Total borefest🙄, however, what the hell has happened to her neck😳. What are those weird lines🤔. She looks reptilian😂

20191021_232847.jpg

• Haha

Wait - what?? £468RRP and selling for £250? Is someone having a laugh?? My husband used to run an artificial flower business and we'd buy hydrangea stems for around £2 each max. Those baskets are about £8 in The Range. Wow......should go back to the fake flower business if people are stupid enough to pay those prices now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait - what?? £468RRP and selling for £250? Is someone having a laugh?? My husband used to run an artificial flower business and we'd buy hydrangea stems for around £2 each max. Those baskets are about £8 in The Range. Wow......should go back to the fake flower business if people are stupid enough to pay those prices now!

Haha. Yep.

Faux floral arrangements aren't cheap.

I buy them locally – to build out my own arrangements – at a specialty floral boutique and stems range from $10 and up. Even so, it ends up approx. $250 to build a nice arrangement. I like faux flowers – that look as real as possible.

Victoria (over on @FrowHome) has a faux-real kindly-gifted arrangement for Autumn that looks nice. 🤷‍♀️

These aren't the best looking, but case in point. 👇

FireShot Capture 992 - John-Richard Collection Peonies N Pin_ - https___www.neimanmarcus.com_p...png

FireShot Capture 993 - John-Richard Collection Armature Orch_ - https___www.neimanmarcus.com_p...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
really!!?! I’ve now moved out of the UK and travel a lot; a lot of the posh malls in various places also sell them for hundreds of pounds! I was stunned by the quality though, I saw a super realistic little cactus and many of us could tell only under super close and long inspection that it was fake!

To my horror this tiny cactus alone was nearly 80 pounds! @BeccaBanana you guys should def get back into it for those margins — these overpriced artificial flowers are super in vogue now...

@Gemma_NYC i tried your YT cutter link but somehow can’t seem to download the video. Says the YouTube connection limit’s been reached or something... am I doing this right? Just wanted to quote her on her lies for y'all, as usual~

Last edited:
really!!?! I’ve now moved out of the UK and travel a lot; a lot of the posh malls in various places sell them for hundreds of pounds! I was stunned by the quality though, I saw a super realistic little cactus and many of us could tell only under super close and long inspection that it was fake!

To my horror this tiny cactus alone was nearly 80 pounds! @BeccaBanana you guys should def get back into it for those margins — for some reason these overpriced artificial flowers are super in vogue now...

@Gemma_NYC i tried your YT cutter link but somehow can’t seem to download the video. Says the YouTube connection limit’s been reached or something... am I doing this right? Just wanted to quote her on her lies for y'all, as usual~
Here you go!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.