Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the vibe over there is bizarre. I don't understand why people are on any of these sites if they're going to get offended at the things that are posted on a rant thread, for land's sake. If you don't like it, move on. To post things like this saying that people are trolling Lidl by posting things that cross a line (the very IDEA that Lidl could have faked or hurt the cat, whatever, tbh I'm over the cat drama, THANK YOU NEXT)...and that it's considered trolling because this is a website that Lidl reads.

They then go on to congratulate each other on staying in the thread and not crossing lines...while calling Lidl a c***, saying she's dim, shes manipulating poor sweet guileless (also dim) Ali etc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 50653

(Yes @Missy fuzzy I also think it is the same GGer)
I also secretly think that it's Ali who's impersonating as that person. Look how that person defend him on that forum. Unless it's @Oohthedrama or one of Ali's nine fangirls 😂😂😝

Yes that was it! Good memory Miss fuzzy!
Haha! Thank you. Other people win the Noble Prize or try to stop Climate Change. Me, I'm good at remembering weird discussions that took place ages ago 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I also secretly think that it's Ali who's impersonating as that person. Look how that person defend him on that forum. Unless it's @Oohthedrama or one of the nine fangirls of Ali 😂😂😝

Haha! Thank you. Other people win Noble Prize or try to stop Climate Change. Me, I'm good at remembering weird discussions that took place ages ago 😂😂😂
#numberonefan #oneofnine 🤣🤣

I’m not sure what’s going on over on GG but the only people who would be “banned” here are people who have come on and made it completely obvious they were looking to cause trouble. Probably something to do with the damn cat and how cruel we all are and how we will burn in the fires of hell 🤷‍♀️ They’re looking to cause trouble for us here and it’s not gonna happen 🤣

Or if the said anything bad about Ali... instant ban obviously. I’m almost certain admin is a fan 😐
#numberonefan #numberoneoften #possibly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
#numberonefan #oneofnine 🤣🤣

I’m not sure what’s going on over on GG but the only people who would be “banned” here are people who have come on and made it completely obvious they were looking to cause trouble. Probably something to do with the damn cat and how cruel we all are and how we will burn in the fires of hell 🤷They’re looking to cause trouble for us here and it’s not gonna happen 🤣

Or if the said anything bad about Ali... instant ban obviously. I’m almost certain admin is a fan 😐
#numberonefan #numberoneoften #possibly
What really cracked me up about gg was one user saying that that forum had intelligent conversation in comparison to Tattle. I'm like, "Sure honey, gossip forums are the place to come when you are in need of intelligent conversation". 🤷

Well us unintelligent peeps over here don't know what we're missing I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.
Oh honey please don’t .. it’s not worth it. She edits her body to look slim and taller and a lot of stuff she says is for attention. Don’t beat yourself up for fake stuff you see online please 🤗🤗🤗

Well us unintelligent peeps over here don't know what we're missing I guess.
If what we are doing is wrong.. then I don’t wanna be right! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like the new IG name coupled with the “new” account with her old username is a ploy to trick the powers that be when they conduct their investigation around “lydiaemillen” if that makes any sense?

Reactions: 13
I feel like the new IG name coupled with the “new” account with her old username is a ploy to trick the powers that be when they conduct their investigation around “lydiaemillen” if that makes any sense?

Yes, this is my thinking too. Maybe they need to be made aware of that fact @Gemma_NYC !! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I sparked that one off, by saying that reporting was not a thing to do ! because of its consequences and she went wild!! Oups

Wait, lidl will surely come up with some personalized freebie within the next 48 hours! Even if it is some crap produced by cawwieee!
Ali has been sent some, so just let's hope Lydiot has too otherwise she'll be tho cwoth😂😂😂
Screenshot_20191021-163402_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please don’t anyone feel negatively about their own bodies looking at Lidil.
She is not healthy and not attractive.
She should be publicly slapped everytime she makes a comment about her weight, size or general “skinny” appearance. Feeding into the insecurity of young and impressionable people who are fed the bullshit that looking anorexic is the dream.
If it wasn’t for her bobble head and big conk, pretty sure she’d be blown away into the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, this is my thinking too. Maybe they need to be made aware of that fact @Gemma_NYC !! LOL
Wow! Definitely not think of that and I wouldn't put it past Lydiot.

That's okay though because she seems to be declaring "literally" nothing on her "new" IG account, so it's ripe for CMA reporting. 🤷‍♀️ Batter up!

PSA. Why intelligent consumers report Lydia to the CMA and ASA

And for the GG peanut gallery and the cheap seats in the back of that cesspool, we report Lydia to CMA/ASA authorities as consumers who don't appreciate being misled and for those that don't know any better. It's akin to you receiving a bad/deceptive product and leaving a review.

If you've done that, have several seats. 💺💺💺

It takes less than a minute.
The guidelines are clear.
And it's a public service – in my book. 😆

And if by chance you:

• don't mind being duped and;
  • turn a blind eye whilst having no concern for others that are duped on a consistent basis by Lydiot;
  • then carry on – that's your prerogative.

But shaming others for doing what's right, should they choose to, says way more about you. 🤷‍♀️

tumblr_inline_mrm6umYJJJ1qz4rgp.gif

FireShot Capture 986 - Social Media Endors_ - https___www.gov.uk_cma-cases_social-media-endors...png

Report Lydia to the CMA, click here for email and example.
Report Lydia to the ASA, click here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Don’t be too hard on GutterGossip, the bipolar gossip site,
there are some FACTS posted there....

9F3E8446-EB2A-4D17-BD96-EF7707C13C87.jpeg

GG is in fact.... always bleeping down.

(side note to our gg friends, I am not making fun of metal illness, bipolar disorder , the Holocaust, a cat, gay people or Turkish men
or...... all the things that offend the snowflakes)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok, no lidl tonight. Is she over tired for doing nout, or has nout to publish. What about the fantastic gala and the dior bag and the ring??!! … and the freebies … and the personalized non received gifts………

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phew.........as gutter gonks (GG) said, what would I do if I didn’t have a Lidl vlog to rip apart 🤷‍♀️

F3BFB6BD-D15E-4042-A8FF-2A1F4D90915A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
30 mins in so far, so if you are planning to watch, at least fast forward to this point.

we have had:

talk about growing hair
time lapse of cleaning up dressing room mess
other boring crap
and now unboxing storage jars
five minutes of talking tit while in the car

Thrillllling stuff!!

Reactions: 9
Wow! This is rich.
The choice of photo, the people in it... I'm not even going to bother reading this, but I can imagine. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Lydia Millen Compares And Envy's Victoria IntheFrow.png

She looks like she's ballroom dancing🤣. What's with the stupid stance💃

View attachment 50857
They think it makes them look taller and leaner.

I've seen a few influenzas doing that stance. Lydia, this is a FAIL. So is the face filter that hides that monstrous jawline of yours. 🤷‍♀️

Lydia Millen Has Height Issues.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow! This is rich.
The choice of photo, the people in it... I'm not even going to bother reading this, but I can imagine. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 50860
I just opened the blog post up and there is a group photo, which Lidl is present at, however, the top edge of the photo cuts right through her face, despite the fact that there is plenty of room at the bottom where she could have repositioned the photo down a little so Lidl could be properly seen! https://www.inthefrow.com/2019/10/why-comparison-is-not-always-the-thief-of-joy.html

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like she's ballroom dancing🤣. What's with the stupid stance💃

View attachment 50857
She's seriously getting weirder by the day..

I just opened the blog post up and there is a group photo, which Lidl is present at, however, the top edge of the photo cuts right through her face, despite the fact that there is plenty of room at the bottom where she could have repositioned the photo down a little so Lidl could be properly seen! https://www.inthefrow.com/2019/10/why-comparison-is-not-always-the-thief-of-joy.html
With Frow's logo right on her face AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.