Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says in the vlog that she “thinks” it was from Carrie, surely you’d remember what gift your best friend had bought you for your wedding? Definitely a PR gift avoidance.
Actually this is her next lie to cover up her previous lie when she said she can't remember whats gifted, in the "I don't care that its gifted" video. Textbook Narcissistic behaviour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well they all look like arseholes posing like that[emoji23]. Morons[emoji849]
What I hate is that they pose like that to sell stuff. Everything will look good in editorial type of photo. People do not wear clothing walking around crooked like this (or wearing a fur coat with a mini skirt and sling backs[emoji849]). Those images are unrealistic and do not transfer into RL. Influenza outfits are all unwearable. And they do not wear it IRL either.

Reactions: 16
The stupid wide legged ballroom dance pose is ridiculous, but look at the feet 🤢🤢🤢. Also, those shoes can't be comfortable can they?😳

20191022_095857.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
We're possibly gonna receive a blog on tips for styling!!! :rolleyes: 🥴 who is she kidding? She can't style for tit, we've seen your "home" it's a train wreck. I would not take advice from you. How petty are you to complain about stuff lying around the house and the curtains? give me strength *sigh*

Reactions: 10
The stupid wide legged ballroom dance pose is ridiculous, but look at the feet 🤢🤢🤢. Also, those shoes can't be comfortable can they?😳

View attachment 50993
Or let's face it, they may be Jimmy Choo, but they are poorly designed and not practical. I'm looking at the heel and it's more or less on the edge, she could still have gone a size up. But I just think it's a poor design.

Reactions: 10
There is something really wrong with her. She's selling loads of her furniture again, it's all pretty much new, or she hasn't even used it anywhere in the house. Never known someone who makes so many mistakes when furnishing her home, or is she just selling all the pieces she actually bought herself, and getting new stuff gifted? I think that is the case.

Reactions: 6
There is something really wrong with her. She's selling loads of her furniture again, it's all pretty much new, or she hasn't even used it anywhere in the house. Never known someone who makes so many mistakes when furnishing her home, or is she just selling all the pieces she actually bought herself, and getting new stuff gifted? I think that is the case.
I wonder if it’s because buying new stuff and redecorating creates new content? She’s already digging through the bottom of the barrel with the 2 year old wedding content, we know she doesn’t want kids (a source of more content), and she’s not getting loads of deals or sponsorships - not the ones she wants anyway (Dior etc).

Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s because buying new stuff and redecorating creates new content? She’s already digging through the bottom of the barrel with the 2 year old wedding content, we know she doesn’t want kids (a source of more content), and she’s not getting loads of deals or sponsorships - not the ones she wants anyway (Dior etc).
I would say she is just selling all the free stuff and with the money is buying Dior😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's coz they're super intelligent and their lives don't revolve around Queen Lydia unlike us sad saps.... Or so they said
I'd wager that the site that barely loads is just not entertaining. :unsure: 😆
At this point, Lydia is entertainment. They are not. 🤷‍♀️

giphy.gif

off topic so i'll spoiler it

but i'm pretty sure GG is getting some sort of DDOS via cloudflare. The site started getting down at the same time PULL and KF went down too, a few months back. Kiwifarms got kicked out of cloudflare, but PULL was down yesterday at the same time GG was.
The fact that they don't invest a few pennies a month into DDoS protection from reputable companies like Sucuri is mind-boggling. They literally have no excuse. If you run a website and you're that lazy. 🤷‍♀️

A big shout out to Gemma_NYC 👏👏👏. Love your posts 😍
Bring it in! :love:😄

giphy (2).gif

Actually this is her next lie to cover up her previous lie when she said she can't remember whats gifted, in the "I don't care that its gifted" video. Textbook Narcissistic behaviour.
Yep! That's definitely on record. I feel like it will be useful at some point. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

How else is she gonna pay for stuff...? 🤷‍♀️

All the newer stuff she wants to buy for her dining room etc.? Look at Lydia's Depop account, for example. You know she's tight for cash when she starts selling a bunch of tit. I'm sure she's on some home furnishing site hocking all of her gifted wares once she films them. I have an estate sale once a year and give things I don't use to the Salvation Army for pickup each year too.

Lydia, on the other hand, is next-level cash grab!

The extent Lydia goes to fuel her debt-driven consumerism is mindless and sad. She's under pressure to create fresh content and that pressure puts an everlasting dent in her kindly-gifted designer bag(s).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i mean who sells a vase of flowers - that is pretty desperate...

but then what blogger does a blog post on how to buy pampus grass!

Next vlog is no doubt the Dior bag reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
What's the price per post for 500k-1mil?

Reactions: 1
That moron would sell her own family...
To your point...

If you've ever wondered why consumers report influenza's behaving badly, read this!

Fraud is rampant with horrendous outcomes. Consumer reports to the ASA/CMA, much like online reviews, keep these mindless-fraudulent beggars in check. Will influenzas profit from handbags and mental health issues? Sure. As long as there's a check. Reminiscent of Lydia's Hush pajamas fiasco that @PixelGirl shared here... 🤷‍♀️

As a businesswoman, I have no qualms with anyone making money – ethically! I've left money on the table that was not ethical. Many of these influenzas have zero accountability or cares outside of peddling tit to pay for their kindly-gifted existence. If it weren't so sad, it would be funny. 😄

As far as I know, there's no TrustPilot for consumer review website for influenzas. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 991 - Is It Time to Regulate Social Media I_ - http___nymag.com_intelligencer...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.