Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just opened the blog post up and there is a group photo, which Lidl is present at, however, the top edge of the photo cuts right through her face, despite the fact that there is plenty of room at the bottom where she could have repositioned the photo down a little so Lidl could be properly seen! https://www.inthefrow.com/2019/10/why-comparison-is-not-always-the-thief-of-joy.html
Right! Because this lot of influenzas are poster children for #womensupportingwomen. 🤦‍♀️

I'm not buying the lies she's shilling –– not for one influenza second. They all would step over each other in a Dior stampede if they had to. This photo says it all... they all seem so into and supportive of themselves each other.

Ah... The tangled web of Lidl lispy lies we weave when we practice to deceive. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

7N7A4889.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's competing with Victoria in every vlog now, even down to the pumpkins! Tragic!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Right! Because this lot of influenzas are poster children for #womensupportingwomen. 🤦‍♀️

I'm not buying the lies she's shilling –– not for one influenza second. They all would step over each other in a Dior stampede if they had to. This photo says it all... they all seem so into and supportive of themselves each other.

Ah... The tangled web of Lidl lispy lies we weave when we practice to deceive. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 50872
What's with the collar stuck up and her facial expression, she trying to act all tough or something? All the others seem happy/neutral frow has a bit of an expression too, wtf is that?

Reactions: 10
AD for nasty gal.....

I loved the colour of this..
it just DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ITS FROM NASTY GAL AT ALL it’s really nice and soft, looks super expensive“

wtf are you doing,
I’m shocked you didn’t get an electric shock from one of their cheap tops as well Lydia ,
but maybe leave that out of the paid for advertisement

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha ha....’ this jumper doesn’t look like it’s from Nasty Girl at all” .......they will be pleased to hear it....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.

Sorry, but hi everyone. Newbie here!
I am tired of the way this bimbo talks about her body.
It's alway like the "sizing is way off", "Oh this used to be tighter",
"losing weight due to missing lynx".
Does it not bring negative thoughts about your body?
And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

Am I just the one who feels this way? 😖
Welcome! I don't see all her vlogs anymore. Sometimes I do and always have hated to hear whenever she tries on something and she goes "Is too big for me. This is an XS, I wonder if they have XXS." :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Right! Because this lot of influenzas are poster children for #womensupportingwomen. [emoji2356]

Ah... The tangled web of Lidl lispy lies we weave when we practice to deceive. [emoji2368] [emoji38]

View attachment 50872
When Millen cant photoshop the shot #boyintheback #mostrottenofabadbunch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, I’ve just read the post before me....exactly my sentiments. What a blinder she’s playing

Reactions: 4
I can not believe the photo from the ITF blog of Victoria and Ali - he looks so little and camp!!

also particularly enjoyed ‘wait, is my lipstick smudged. Me and Ali have just been having a smooch in my dressing room’ 🙈 HONESTLY!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow! This is rich.
The choice of photo, the people in it... I'm not even going to bother reading this, but I can imagine. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 50860

They think it makes them look taller and leaner.

I've seen a few influenzas doing that stance. Lydia, this is a FAIL. So is the face filter that hides that monstrous jawline of yours. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 50861
Her head looks so big and her waist so small and her feet crammed into those shoes - no wonder she looks like she's in pain. Lydiot, in future have someone check your pictures before you post them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can not believe the photo from the ITF blog of Victoria and Ali - he looks so little and camp!!

also particularly enjoyed ‘wait, is my lipstick smudged. Me and Ali have just been having a smooch in my dressing room’ [emoji85] HONESTLY!!!!
Ali & frow? Ali & Lydl? Smooch? Hang on, is that something eleven year olds talk about doing..in their f*cking dreams. The thought of anyone wanting to kiss sex-appeal-less, bad breathed lydl...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.