Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that is where all the cash is going, and why ali is wearing lidl’s tights, well that isn’t possible because she only has one pair of ridiculous Gucci tights. But I am sure she let him borrow a pair of « her« kindly gifted leggings that were too big , not size 0-.
Is it that fake tan that's still holding them together then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else constantly getting this recommended on YouTube?? [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
This couldn’t be further from her truth [emoji849]

Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate hate hate to admit how this dumb B**** makes me feel bad about my body.

Sorry, but hi everyone. Newbie here!
I am tired of the way this bimbo talks about her body.
It's alway like the "sizing is way off", "Oh this used to be tighter",
"losing weight due to missing lynx".
Does it not bring negative thoughts about your body?
And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

Am I just the one who feels this way? 😖

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
A good overview of what's wrong with influenza marketing. 👏

Sounds familiar...

FireShot Capture 982 - Online Influencers Tell You What to B_ - https___www.wsj.com_articles_o...png

Speaking of inflating numbers... 🤦‍♀️

Lydia creating new accounts to get more followers.

50815330_3602761979741363_2010515289799655424_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydl lie-I don't like going to brand events/fashion shows/parties other influencers are going to as I get anxious etc.

Lydl truth-I don't like going to events because I'm not the centre of attention (like at my wedding) amongst all the better looking girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

And I think she feeds off of this insecurity, that she brings about wrt her body.

I'm sorry, you feel this way, that's not nice for anyone. Remember she only cares about herself, so try not to take what she says to heart, because it's all nonsense anyway. Listen to people whose opinions you value, she is trying to flog you stuff so it is in her interest to make you feel bad about yourself and spend. Think of it this way, she is like the other woman trying to get between you and your money x I don't know you at all, but I bet you have more integrity in your little finger than this woman has in her whole body.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Please don't compare yourself to Lydia's highly-edited images.

Lydia is highly triggered by her weight. Remember: She started as a self-proclaimed "health and fitness" blogger. She spends a lot of time editing her photos (and eye-bleeping herself) which is often a sign of someone struggling with extreme body dissatisfaction.

Take a good hard look at the person that's triggering those thoughts. From the horse's mouth, Lydia has written:

FireShot Capture 983 - 16 THINGS I LEARNT IN 2016. - Lydia E_ - https___lydiaelisemillen.com_2...png

FireShot Capture 984 - Body Confidence - It's not a competit_ - https___lydiaelisemillen.com_2...png

She wants a BIG PUBLIC pat on the back for losing weight. 🤷‍♀️

Unfollow her and people who either trigger you or just make you feel bad about yourself. It’s really easy and helps create a feed full of positive women that can inspire you.

I follow body-positive women online that are uplifting and don't obsess about their weight, Lydia is not one of them. She seems to call attention to her weight every chance she gets because she has deeply-rooted confidence issues (which she has mentioned before). I can see how it can be a negative influence on others –– especially impressionable young girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I believe that the person is 'Sazham' using a different name. Do you guys remember Sazham? The one who started the Holocaust thing.

Btw this person is violently fangirling Ali, she's a vicious supporter. Another addition to the Ali Rave thread? 😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah the vibe over there is bizarre. I don't understand why people are on any of these sites if they're going to get offended at the things that are posted on a rant thread, for land's sake. If you don't like it, move on. To post things like this saying that people are trolling Lidl by posting things that cross a line (the very IDEA that Lidl could have faked or hurt the cat, whatever, tbh I'm over the cat drama, THANK YOU NEXT)...and that it's considered trolling because this is a website that Lidl reads.

They then go on to congratulate each other on staying in the thread and not crossing lines...while calling Lidl a c***, saying she's dim, shes manipulating poor sweet guileless (also dim) Ali etc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20191021_191720.jpg

(Yes @Missy fuzzy I also think it is the same GGer)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Inthefrow getting personalised gifts... hehehe Lydia is probably dying inside
847DDB74-69A0-434B-B511-8CFD0E5479AD.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Inthefrow getting personalised gifts... hehehe Lydia is probably dying insideView attachment 50657
La Mer is probably sending Victoria free supply that are excess (never sold in the markets). Their girl to go now is Tamara. Victoria was their ambassador 2017/2018. But nonetheless we all know that both of them never pay for anything so 💁

Besides, Lydia USED to have a lot of personalized gifts, Jo Malone Candles, Guerlain foundation and lipsticks etc.

Guess no one wants to work with her now, hence no personalized stuff is given.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes that was it! Good memory Miss fuzzy!
I think I sparked that one off, by saying that reporting was not a thing to do ! because of its consequences and she went wild!! Oups

La Mer is probably sending Victoria free supply that are excess (never sold in the markets). Their girl to go now is Tamara. Victoria was their ambassador 2017/2018. But nonetheless we all know that both of them never pay for anything so 💁

Besides, Lydia USED to have a lot of personalized gifts, Jo Malone Candles, Guerlain foundation and lipsticks etc.

Guess no one wants to work with her now, hence no personalized stuff is given.
Wait, lidl will surely come up with some personalized freebie within the next 48 hours! Even if it is some crap produced by cawwieee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If I had a nickle for every time I heard a skinny woman complain about her body.. 🙄🙄🙄 i.e. fishing for compliments..
I'm skinny and I think it's tacky to ever comment in public about the appearance of your body or anyone else's. Anyone who mentions their body in a conversation with me I just change the subject.
Babe, as long as you are healthy, your body is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I for one love you take good care of yourself xxxx
Inthefrow getting personalised gifts... hehehe Lydia is probably dying insideView attachment 50657
Lol do you think she's going to spontaneously combust from all these things others are being given, heck I hope so would be hilarious to watch!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.